Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Green Jedi Master

Skye Edessa

S
Sup,

Skye here is looking for any Green Jedi on Corellia who would be able to do a Master x Paddy RP. As, she needs a good introduction to what the Green Jedi are all about and where they stand in the galaxy. So if you're in the CC and got some time to bring this little Padawan up to speed? Hit me up yo. We'll do the thing. :D

Thanks and happy RPing. :p

I see you, JSC.

Andrik here is Corellian and has grown up (and still is) in that temple. Yeah, he ain't a master, yeah, he's only 16, but he could give you the deets.

If it's gotta be a Master, [member="Jannik Morlandt"] could do it. He ain't Corellian, but he's on the Green Jedi council, and he could give you the deets.

Skye Edessa

S
[member="Andrik Perris"] - No that totally works. I'd be glad to meet Andrik and pick his brain. Totes. :p

Since the Temple is your home turf, would you mind being a gem and taking first post? Skye would just have recently signed up as a Padawan at the Green Jedi Temple on Corellia. So maybe they'd meet after a training class to get lunch or something. :)

Thanks Perris!

[member="Skye Edessa"] _ Julius is probably not a Council favorite... Grandmaster's vanishing without so much as a note and leaving their kid to be raised by them upsets that sort. But... There ya go...

Skye Edessa

S
[member="Julius Sedaire"] - Well. You disappear on me and I'll key your starship's paint job and tell everybody you smell. :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom