Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Apprentice - Free Alchemy Lessons

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I need an alchemy apprentice badly. I mean it in the classic sense, I literally need an apprentice of the craft to learn from me and help around the forge. I have way too much work to do and half of the dev threads personally don't even interest or benefit me; I just do these things out of generosity and good will. So if ya wanna learn alchemy, and you want hands-on experience making neat stuff for yourself and for others, sign up, please. Just know that the return on being taught is having to help until your teaching is through.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Did you just post an LOA and an RP request in the same half hour? You gets points young lady. That's down right impressive. :D

l.jpg

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Captain Larraq"] - I died.

[member="Keziah Denko"] - You are. The bestest. I'll tag you in a current new dev thread and we can get you up to pace that way. :)
Honestly, this of course means 1/3 less for me to post since three writers at ten posts is about 3 per writer on average, as opposed to five, but this is mutual as it goes the same for when you want to make something new or learn how to do it and need me to help. ;)

This is Saera btw. It just takes all of forever right now to switch between accounts, so I'm just avoiding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom