Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Leviathis

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Leviathis
  • Designation: Non-sentient
  • Origins: Eclipstica
  • Average Lifespan: 600 years
  • Estimated Population: Rare
  • Description: Long serpentine body, red colored scales, with darker pigmented fins. Hard spines, Arm like ventral fins
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Obtains oxygen through gills
  • Average Height of Adults: 40 meters
  • Average Length of Adults: 250 meters
  • Skin color: Shades of Red
  • Hair color: N/A
  • Distinctions: it's long arm like ventral fins.
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-sensitive
Strengths:
  • Strong Scales can protect it from blaster fire
  • Powerful biting power
Weaknesses:
  • Low birth rates and short mating seasons
  • Can not go into fresh water
CULTURE
  • Diet: Piscivore
  • Communication: Roars, chirps, body language
  • Technology level: N/A
  • Religion/Beliefs: N/A
  • General behavior: While not sleeping, Leviathis hunt for large prey. These are, however, some of the most lethargic creatures on the Eclipstica. They can be found simply swimming around doing what seems like nothing. Leaviathis have not been known to attack small creature. Mating happens in the deepest parts of the oceans during the first few days of winter.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
It's not quite sure when the Leviathis species began growing in the oceans, but when the ancient empire of old first saw the the creature appear on the surface of the waters, they were on awe. Leviathis became apart of the sacred respect towards the landing dwelling Drakon species. Back then the Leviathis was not nearly as large as it has become today, and it is assumed that many of these creatures are near the age limit and will soon mate, and die off. Leviathis are quite docile for the most part, regardless of their terrifying demeanor, and do not require to constantly eat because they are so lethargic. It's quite rare to see one of these creatures, however, as they enjoy deep dives in the darkest crevices in the ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Residential Archfey
The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner First off, super sorry this took so long. Nice sea monsters, and this is pretty much good to go. Just a couple things:

Required:

Origins: Eclipstica
If you could also include the link to the planet here as well as where it's currently linked, that'd be swell.

Suggestions: There's a couple minor grammatical things, nothing absolutely mandatory you fix but stuff you might want to consider.
In weaknesses: 'Can not' could easily be changed to 'Cannot'
And in historical information: 'It's not quite sure' would be better worded as 'It's not quite certain', if that makes sense.
Other than that, I'd like to see a bit more definition to the ancient empire referenced in historical information. Which empire is this? And if it's a specific one, a link certainly wouldn't hurt.

Collector Collector

I'm a little confused by the first request as that's the planet hyperlinked right there and it's the most recent one? I'm not sure if you meant something else though I'm sure you did.

As for the minor requests about grammar, I've no problem fixing that and will do it after this reply. Including mentioning the actual name of the empire.

Residential Archfey
The Red of Sinner The Red of Sinner

I meant more including the hyperlink in the area I quoted in addition to where the link is currently at in the sub but looking at it again, it's fine as is.

Noticed the grammatical changes and naming haven't been made yet and just wanted to clarify - did you mean my reply when you said 'this reply'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom