Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi, everyone!
I know some of you have noticed my return with my writer account these last few days. To be honest, I'm trying to take it easy and not overload myself right off the bat, especially with my final paper work in progress I'm trying to do asap.

But WoD is my little baby and can't help poking my head in and checking things out. So, for now, I'm gonna clean the place up a little bit admin-wise, sort some clutter if there is any and the like. Satara will take a bit more time before she returns from the retiree isle so bare with me. But I can if necessary offer some training with [member="Curupira Hawk"] if you can't find another training (basic Witch stuff, more advanced in the power department).

If you need any help, feel free to PM my main or Satara, I will check on the latter ever so often though not as often as the writer account so I leave the option to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom