Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets hope they don't recognize me (Phrik Mining on Arkania)

It'd been awhile since I'd been to Arkania, the last time I'd been here I'd been was with Silas and we'd stolen both tech and Arkanian diamonds along with Sith research. I'd flown out of my home on Voss two days prior and had made a quick stop on Nar Shadaa to purchase some mining gear as well as mining droids and probes. Now I was in orbit waiting for clearance to land at a location I'd scouted for the last week through a probe I'd left here on my previous visit. I'd had it run mineral and soil analysis and the data I'd received was impressive to say the least.

The data showed that there was a very large untapped vein of Phrikite ore that ran along a vein that sensors logged as showing diamonds. Suddenly there was a chiming from my comm array on my ship The Cherry Blossom. Answering I said, "Yes this is Miss Drayven, how can I help you?" "Ahhhh yes, Miss Drayven my name is Administrator Tomias. I see here that you've requested to buy a parcel of land here on Arkania if you don't mind my asking what for?" "Mining administrator, I'm in the gem trade as a supplier of fine gems to various Jewelry stores and industrial companies. Jewelry for senators and diamond tipped drills to the construction and industrial businesses."

"Well Miss Drayven you've been approved for that parcel of land and the rights to mine there. However I'd suggest keeping to your business there. Not long ago we had a theft and some severe destruction at one of our facilities so we warn everyone not from here to keep to their businesses. May fortune smile upon you Miss Drayven."

"And you as well Administrator." Closing the comm channel I began the descent and started the landing sequence. I'd purchased a small section of land but I'd made sure that my ship would remain unnoticed upon landing. Before I'd left Voss I'd installed a sensor jamming array as well as stealth drives and generators to keep me unnoticed in places I needed to keep to myself.

Once I touched down I'd activate the mining droids and probes they had orders to mine for Phrikite ore as well as gather any diamond or raw gems they found. Hopefully before this was all over I'd have enough ore to begin manufacturing replacements for my plain durasteel weapons. It was terribly annoying when I had to keep replacing my bladed weapons also I'd been meaning to replace the hilts of my sabers with something other than durasteel. When I used my sabers as a saberstaff they were in constant peril of being sliced in half and I'd become very attached to them I needed to ensure that they'd be around for ages to come. Also I owed several people something nice and having the material to manufacture small pieces would be nice. Couldn't hurt my credit balance either Phrik was after all highly sought after and I was lucky Arkania hadn't been taken over by one of the major factions in the galaxy yet.

Waiting to touch down I went to my cabin and switched into my suit of Beskar'gam and got ready to get started...

I heard the chime on my gauntlet announcing impending landfall. Pulling on my helmet the HUD flickered to life and ran a check of the weapons on my armor. Satisfied that everything was good I pulled on my black cold weather riding cloak and walked to the cargo bay as I felt my ship land. Pulling a stylus from my left gauntlet I tapped my forearm datapad and set several different programs in place on the mining droids and probes. Different sets of orders and security measures I logged the coordinates to my forearm datapad and checked to make sure that the sensor jamming package, stealth drives and generators were online and engaged all of my ship's security countermeasures so that I'd be left to my work.

Engaging the commands on the mining droids I had them march to the cargo elevator and inputted the code to drop the freight elevator. The droids and I went down to the icy surface of the planet and using The Force I levitated the mining equipment down through the freight elevator. Two of the droids fell to work moving the drill into place and stepping in front of them I held up a hand to briefly stop them. Extending my right hand in front of me I called my Aqua saber to my hand and after igniting it with the familiar snap-hiss I inverted it and cut a meter deep hole in the icy crust of the planet and levitated the meter deep segment of ice up and away from the dig site. "Resume your work and place the drill where I cut that hole activate the heating mechanism to the drill and clear an area for a the freight elevator."

The two droids followed my orders while another two began to bring the crates over I wanted to extract as much Phrikite ore as I could and my ship would carry. Walking back to my ship I levitated the portable freight elevator down out of my ship and into two other droids care. Walking back over to the hole I'd cut I saw that the drill was quickly making headway glancing over at one of the probes I asked it, "Probe one, what is the stability of this mine shaft we're drilling and where is the vein of diamonds in relation to this shaft?" Hovering over next to me it said, "Mistress Drayven, the stability of the shaft being drilled will hold quite well. The hole you cut was a great help in getting the drill started and with the heating mechanism in the drill it will be down to the main vein of Phrikite within an hour to an hour and thirty minutes at most. As to the diamond and gem vein it runs virtually parallel to the vein of Phrikite ore. However the crystalline structure of the ice crust over here is of much less strength but if you were to simply cut down you saber over my current position you'd be in place where a rather large deposit of gems is around the same time as the mining drill reached the Phrikite ore."

Nodding at what the probe had said I ordered it back a few feet and with my saber I began to cut downwards in another hole. I'd been using The Force to remove the crushed ice as the drill had made its way down. Tapping in a command to two more droids to bring the cargo crates. Using The Force I directed my saber down and began cutting through the ice in an circle while doing so I channeled The Force with my left hand to bring the meter length sections of icy earth up out of the hole. Falling into a pattern I was making headway and felt the vibrations of the drill moving further into the earth. Calling two of the droids over I said, "You two, the freight elevator is in place yes?" One of them nodded and said, "Yes Mistress, it is in place what are your orders?"

Looking at them I said, "You two will remain here with me as I remove segments of the ice and earth. The probe designation Probe one will notify two of your unit when the primary shaft has been excavated it is to send a notification to me when that has been done and I will program the drill to return to the suface. You two will begin to extract what is at the base of the shaft I'm excavating myself when I've finished. The other two units are hereby ordered to once the drill has returned to the surface descend into the primary shaft and begin loading ore into the portable freight elevator and begin returning ore to the surface where the last four of you unit will begin loading the Phrikite ore into the cargo containers and stack them in the freight elevator to the ship. Once the elevator is full engage it to load the ore in the cargo section of the ship and repeat the loading process. Any probes other than probe one are ordered to set a perimeter and instantly alert me of any hostile lifeforms. Is all of that understood?"

The two droids in front of me glanced at each other and said, "Yes Mistress, all orders are understood shall we engage them?" Nodding I said, "Yes droids engage all orders now." I saw the rest of the probe droids begin descending out of my ship and start to establish a perimeter. I also programmed my ship to engage and eliminate any hostile lifeforms if detected. Then I fell back to using The Force to lift out segment of the icy earth and cutting deeper I knew that it wouldn't take too long to finish the primary shaft and I was hopeful that I might discover some other minerals of note here but for now the Phrikite ore and gems would do.... I had a good feeling about this soon I'd be able to begin manufacturing some of my own weapons and with the gems I'd be able to trade them for favors, information, or credits. This would lead to many possibilities I just hoped I wouldn't run into any Arkanians here. The last time I'd been here I'd been wearing this same helmet. Now I had a full suit of Beskar'gam but if anyone recognized the helmet I'd be in trouble. Thankfully I had my two sabers as well as my Omen DC-17m blaster rifle and my Artemis Verpine sniper rifle in case anything went wrong whatever came fro me would be dead long before it reached my mining operation...

[member="Celiana"]

As soon as Adson had stepped off of his ship, his breath froze in the frigid air. He was glad for his protective armor. He shoved an old helmet over his head, something he had picked up from a bounty hunter on Corellia some time ago. Only a heavy blaster hung at his hip. A 45 kilogram backpack was strapped to the back of his armor. The nearest civilization was some kilometers away. But Adson was ready for the hike. He was tracking down a small time criminal organization, that apparently had some links through Arkadia. He wasn't likely going to find any allies in this forbidden wasteland.
He set out a slow jog. His boots crunched with every footstep on the ice. The wind was harsh, biting like icy daggers into any exposed skin. There was no cover anywhere in this area. But trained for this type of scenario, Adson Tracyn'kemir pushed on with hesitation or a second thought. The backpack's weight he wouldn't notice for many kilometers.

'I was almost there, continuing the process with my saber and lifting out the last several layers of icy earth I sensed the gems. Glancing at the two droids that would begin lifting out the gems I said, "You two are now ready to begin extraction of any precious gems or metals at the base of the shaft I've created." Just then I got a notification on my datapad that the drill had finished its traverse back to the surface. Moving it back to the cargo lift I used The Force to lift it up and into the cargo bay of my ship.

Then I signaled for the second team of two droids to descend into the main shaft and begin the loading of the Phrikite ore onto the portable freight elevator and the team of two droids on the surface to begin loading the extracted ore into cargo containers and then up into the cargo bay of The Cherry Blossom. The process was going well but I sensed someone else here in the vicinity of my mining operation and checking with one of the probes I asked, "Probe designation two, have there been any ships landing within a 100 kilometer radius of this location?" Hovering over to where I stood the probe answered and said, "Yes Mistress, in fact not five minutes ago a ship landed around 50 kilometers away. What are your orders Mistress?"

Well just because someone had landed nearby didn't mean they meant harm, although nobody should be landing out here in the middle of nowhere without reason which I had. This new party was a completely different situation especially if they had ground transport other than their ship. "Probe two, go aboard the ship and change the orders of the ship to disable any approaching vehicles and to keep the safety protocols in place." The probe bobbed int he air and said "Yes Mistress, right away." I wasn't keen on being disturbed and the fact that someone had landed withing riding distance if they had a swoop or landspeeder made me nervous.

Using The Force I moved the meter deep segments of icy earth into a defensive ring around my ship and the mining site then after making sure the perimeter was secure I went inside my ship and grabbed my Verpine sniper rifle and a food ration pouch. Coming back out I channeled The Force and jumped atop my ship laying in a prone position and extending the bi-pod legs of my Verpine rifle. I'd sensed the person before they'd ever showed up but now I'd see them approaching.... I hoped they weren't here to interrupt my mining but odds were they were here to either collect a bounty that may have been placed on me by the Arkanians or they were hunting someone else. The third possibility was they were here after my dig. None of the above would end well for them but I'd at least fire a warning shot if they got too close....

[member="Adson Tracyn'kemir"]

Adson pushed towards the nearest settlement at a rapid pace. At least a settlement according his sensors. Something was messing with them. All Adson got was a life-form, assumable to be lifeforms? Droids were also detected. If it was a settlement, he would have to be careful, and see if can find some info. If not, he better keep a sharp lookout.
The ground started to rise steadily. His breath grew heavier, but he didn't slow. His fell with a thud against the frozen snow in a steady unrelenting rhythm. He was trained for this since childhood, he wouldn't tire for many, many more kilometers. Even if it was all uphill.

[member="Celiana"]

A notification sounded on my left forearm datapad, moving away from my Verpine rifle I opened the ration pack and glanced at the datapad. Crunching into the rations I saw that already there were ten crates of Phrikite ore that had been loaded into my cargo bay. It was cold and along with the ration pack I began mixing dried caf mix in my canteen and took a sip working on my data pad I did a quick diagnostic of the weight my ship could carry. I was crunching into the last of my ration pack and my mouth dropped, I could carry up to sixty tons of Phrikite ore in my main cargo bay. That wasn't even considering the second cargo bay and hidden compartment I'd stored my swoop bikes in...

Doing some quick calculations I realized that all together my ship could carry 120 tons of cargo. The majority of that would be phrikite ore around a hundred tons, and another twenty tons of various gems. Taking another sip of my iced caf I reached out through The Force and cast my senses outwards. Whoever had landed was approaching quickly, which meant they probably had some kind of special training. With this weather and these conditions there was no other explanation for their speedy movement. Though I hoped whoever it was wasn't interested in my mining operation or my capture.

Keeping my senses extended outwards I tapped in commands to my droids to continue loading the Phrikite ore and begin loading various gems. I also ordered an analysis of the gems and for the last twenty tons of gem cargo to be sorted according to to type before programming a stealth probe droid to scan and map the planet's surface and send the analysis and mapped area to my ship. Then I engaged the orders before going back prone atop my ship. Laying prone I programmed my ship to keep the weapons and sensors active and sensor jammer package engaged while keeping the engines primed. I wanted to be prepared and I knew that I'd sense whoever was headed this was before I saw them.

At the very least I'd fire a warning shot before everything went to hell....If they were hurt I'd assist them but as soon as the ore was loaded up I'd have the droids secure it in the cargo bay and lock the bay. For now though I waited to see who I'd be greeting...

The terrain continued to rise. Now it was starting to get to Adson. His breathing was just a little heavier, and he felt the backpack's weight a little more. Despite his muscles starting to strain, Adson pushed on. Despite the frigid air, sweat trickled down his forehead.
He had heard rumors of weapons smuggling passing through here. And some particularly illegal weaponry at that. Adson made sure his heavy blaster pistol was charged. Though he would need more than that if it came down to conflict with more than one man. Adson was hoping to avoid conflict, and find out of the information he had received was true. Then soon he would have to move onto other things, like retrieving stygium crystals.....

The notification came in that the droids had now loaded 50 tons of Phrikite Ore while the droids I'd ordered down into the shaft I'd excavated myself sent a status update. The message read "Mistress, there is a large quantity of various gems down in the shaft you excavated. Arkanian diamonds is a large part of the crop roughly one quarter of the yield. The rest consist of Rubies, Emeralds and a rather peculiar type of Sapphire." Tapping out a reply I asked, "How are the Sapphires peculiar?" Several moments later the response came in and it read "They appear to be similar to Shoroni Sapphires. It would appear that a strand of The Shoroni gem was introduced to the mineral population several years ago. These are indeed Shoroni Sapphires, Mistress shall we continue?

Tapping out a response I sent the message, "Yes, extract as much as you can of those gems 20 tons if possible." I wanted to max my cargo hold to capacity. I'd be returning to Voss soon to refine the Phrikite Ore for use in making weapons and armor. I'd also need to deposit the massive amount of gems somewhere....I had a vault at my house on Voss but I'd need to start distributing the massive wealth into various places rather than being lumped together. Silas had mentioned on a previous job together that I could use some of these gems to purchase rights to information from spy networks like the Bothans. I'd need to invest in several different places a spy network would be a start but I'd also need to start accruing weapons, armor, and the like.

I'd acquired a small combat dropship in mission recently and I wanted to start outfitting it with stealth equipment, a stealth drive and hyperdrive and have it bristling with weapons. If nothing else I'd be able to start up the non-profit shelter for abused women on Coruscant I'd discussed with Zara. I'd also be able to staff and equip the place too with all this money. I'd need an estimate of the value of this haul of gems but I knew that Zachariah would probably make me very happy when he knew. This haul of gems was easily worth billions and with it split into five tons per gem type I'd have twenty tons of gems and the ability to distribute them however I saw fit....

I was breeding new possibilities all the time it seemed. Sensing the life form approaching still I shrouded myself in The Force, I'd started practicing this on Coruscant years ago and now I'd become so good at it that I could not only shroud myself in The Force I could do so to the point that I'd disappear from any sensors unless the person was a Force user. Even then they'd still likely be caught off guard, I was a hide and seek champion. I wasn't sure how much longer it'd take that life form to reach me but I was glad that the mining was coming along at such a good rate.

Programming the droids to help with the shaft I'd excavated upon completion of loading the hundred tons of ore I prepared for my visitor. Hopping down off my ship I walked out to the barrier of icy earth I'd erected earlier and while still shrouded in The Force I cast my senses out keeping tabs on the approaching visitor I sat atop the barrier of icy earth in a lotus position and began to meditate while I waited shouldn't be long now...

Adson came running up over a small rise. The noted inhabitants were just ahead. Adson muffles a curse and flung himself hard to the snow. It was just a ship. But what was a ship doing out in this blasted wilderness? Adson yanked an old pair of macrobinoculars from a pouch on his belt, and zoomed in. There were droids alright, lots of them. Loading a ship with containers. Curious. What were they loading? It could just be something as simple as mineral ore. But again, could it be something more.....? Blasters perhaps?
*Adson scanned the area, then suddenly refocused back to a point he already passed. A mound of now frozen dirt. And on top...... Adson drew in a sharp breath. That could only be a force wielder. Adson swore again. But what denomination? Dark, Light, nothing in particular? Adson had known all of those. The in-between were usually the most decent, though there were always exceptions. This personage didn't have the appearance of one of the dark side, so Adson scratched that. Neutral or Light then. Hm, he'd better find out what's going on. If anything, a friendly force wielder might be useful in the future.
Adson shoved the macrobinoculars back onto his belt, and rose. He wasn't the most ominous looking figure. Tall, strong, yes, but he wore only ordinary clothing, and carried only one blaster pistol, not a whole arsenal like a Mandalorian.

I was immersed in The Force ans sensed the life form crest the rise. I also sensed he was watching me, probably trying to decide if I was a threat. Slowly opening my eyes I pulled my helmet off and clipped it to my belt then leaned forward placing my gloved hands on the icy surface and athletically brought my legs over my head until I was standing once again. The notification sounded that last of the hundred tons of Phrikite ore had been loaded and that the droids were beginning to extract the gems and group them by type before loading them up.

Walking out into the frozen tundra I stood there and raising my voice over the storm said, "I know you're out there. I could sense you watching me, why don't you come out and talk rather than skulking about in the frozen tundra?" The wind was whipping my long chestnut brown hair about in the wind and I was glad I'd styled it into a loose pony tail that made it manageable. I'd wait out here until whoever it was revealed themselves. For my safety I'd probably have them stay away from my ship until I found out their intentions, then if they meant no harm I'd see if I could offer them a lift. I'd need to keep the gems being loaded up until then but at the very least I could offer this person hot coffee. More than that I could offer them a bag of mixed gems worth a hefty price. While I waited for an answer I initiated the lock-down protocol of my ship that would lock the armory, and hide any illicit cargo I had aboard.

Odds were that if any of the weapons I'd picked up in my travels were noticed I'd be in trouble. Though I'd ever yet smuggled weaponry I had in fact raided several outposts that had been seemingly abandoned and I knew I had several crates of DC-17m blaster rifles in my armory. They were relics of the Clone Wars but damned if they weren't some of the best blasters I had. I had quite a bit of questionable cargo aboard but nothing that was outright illegal. In any case I needed everything locked down due to this wildcard of a visitor.

I tapped my left boot against the surface of the frozen tundra still waiting for my visitor to make him or herself known....

Adson didn't bother to try projecting his voice to answer the force wielder. He didn't have the breath, or interest in shouting across an open landscape. He loosened the blaster in his holster, but kept his had far enough away to make it clear he wouldn't use it unless he was attacked first. Not that he would have much of a chance.
Adson reached a point where he felt he didn't have to yell for all to hear. "I was checking out the incredible lush scenery of snow when I got separated for my tour group", Adson replied lightly in a friendly, half joking tone. He didn't want to cause unnecessary suspicion, suspicion that wouldn't be true, and likely lead to bloodshed. Adson preferred to keep low the blood this trip, especially his own. He was close enough now to make out the details of the stranger with his own eyes.

As he approached I saw him un-holster a heavy blaster pistol from his side and hold it out and away from his body. Meaning he didn't want to fight unless I forced him to...Not that it'd make much difference should it come to that. Hopefully it wouldn't though...He responded to my calling him out with humor of all things. Checking out the incredibly lush scenery of the snow and getting separated from his tour group. Yeah, right. I couldn't help but laugh at his remark though.

Looking towards him I said, "Joking aside, you wouldn't be out in the tundras of Arkania unless you needed to be or had business out here. You certainly wouldn't be bringing a heavy blaster out here with you tour group either unless they're mercs and even at that you aren't even close to being equipped to take on the wildlife out here let alone someone like me who definitely has the weaponry needed to do so."

Holstering my Reaper pistol and flicking my Echani blade out to my right side I inverted the blade and holding my sheath steady I sheathed my blade back on my left hip. Closing the distance I extended my right hand out for him to shake looking into his eyes and said, "My name's Celiana and my question remains what exactly is your business out here?" Depending on his answer and the honesty of it I'd be fine to help him in whatever capacity I was able to. He looked like he could use a hot cup of Caf at the least, though he'd probably need a bit more weaponry too and some rations which I had an abundance of. Heavy blaster or not the predators out here were ferocious the last time I'd been here I'd had time to do some sniping practice on Fierfeck'la Nexu cats and they were ridiculously hard to see in the blizzards.

Waiting for the response I flicked my eyes down to the notification that the first of the remaining twenty tons of gems was being loaded. A five ton lot of Arkanian diamond, the next would be the Emeralds followed by the Rubies and Sapphires. Then my eyes flicked back up to meet his. I hoped we could help each other out and I certainly had the means to pay him and gain the reward of being owed a favor, it was always good to have friends in a tight situation...

Adson kept his blaster in its holster. And approached [member="Celiana"], taking the hand that was offered. His eyes flickered over his surroundings within a second, but in that short amount of time he had taken everything in, and filed it away in his memory. "Well, as long as you aren't a weapons smuggler, you're off the hook. I'm Adson, I work intelligence." He raised an eyebrow. "Jedi or something in-between? You don't have the disposition of a Sith."
Seeing as Celiana didn't seem overly startled or nervous over Adson's being here, Adson figured she was clean, she wouldn't hamper his investigation any, nor would she be a suspect. Adson was normally a good judge of people's character, it had taken him far in the Intelligence community. But he was only human, mistakes could be made, so he would just stay alert.

Chuckling I said, "well I've never yet smuggled weapons but I do have far more than I probably should from my adventures in abandoned settlements and outposts. That being said you look like you could use a bit more than that heavy blaster, care to take a look at what I have?"

He shook my hand and introduced himself as Adson then his gaze flicked over my armor and it looked as though he was trying to decide what I was. Looking at him again I said, "Yeah the Beskar'gam confuses people. I'm actually just a padawa with the Silver Sanctum but I'm also part of the Mandalorian Empire which is where the armor comes in. As to why I'm here since I'm sure you're curious I'm mining for Phrik ore."

Gesturing towards my ship I waited for him to go ahead. Even if he wasn't hunting for me he could still use a hot cup of Caf and some new gear...

"Heh, everyone has their arsenal. No thanks, I just prefer this, I don't like the big stuff, but I do have some E-webs, A280s, Pulse Cannons, and repeaters if I need then, which occasionally I do." He quietly listened to [member="Celiana"], and discreetly watching her eyes. One can always tell what one is thinking through the eyes. There was ready friendliness, but also an unmistakable death trap if someone crossed her path with anything less than neutral intent.
"Ah, well I know a few Mandalorians that wouldn't be overly thrilled with a force padawan in their ranks. Well I have little interest in ore, unless it concerns stygium, but that is another matter."
He decided to accept her invitation. The cold was starting to bite through his body armor. He really needed to get a better helmet. The damn thing was always leaking. He made a mental note to pick one up during his mission in a couple of days. He walked a little past her towards the ship, not too far ahead, after all it was her ship. He wasn't eager to hit any surprise defense mechanisms just in case this force wielder had thoughts that Adson couldn't read. No matter what, his instinct gained during his years in security and intelligence always took over.

He was evaluating me I could tell that at least. His comment about a padawan in the ranks of the Mandalorians not sitting well got a chuckle out of me. He headed towards my ship and I deactivated the ships internal security from my forearm datapad. As we ascended into my ship I said, "Your bucket, when was the last time you did any work on it?" I had several other helmets aboard as well as quite a few different coats. It looked like an old Corellian model and I had several Mandalorian helmets to spare. Perks of having to hunt down Mando deserters....I hadn't enjoyed that mission but I'd gained insight about myself not to mention armor replacement pieces.

Walking over to the common area I started up the crew Caf machine, before long we'd both be drinking some hot Caf. Looking back at Adson I said, "So you mentioned weapon smugglers and Stygium Crystals...Someone steal something from you or your bosses? Because while I may be part of The Silver Sanctum I'm frequently out doing my own work while on missions. Smuggling, mining, hunting...Girl has to keep busy ya know. Maybe I know who you're hunting?"

Adson followed [member="Celiana"] aboard, taking a quick glance around the frozen landscape before entering the ship. "Mm? Oh, my helmet. I don't usuallyfix my equipment, I pick new stuff up as it comes along." He accepted a cup of Caf with a nod of thanks. He downed half of it in one shot before replying. "Nah, I'm nobodies boss but me, though I will hire out. In this particular case I'm just looking for leads, which apparently I'm going to have to reevaluate my ships sensors. Registering you as a civilization. Stygium crystals are for a project, which I won't get into just now. Speaking of which, I'm gonna have to leave soon anyway, I have a deadline to meet."
Adson wasn't looking forward to the hike back to his ship, especially since this adventure had been a failure. Now he would have to push it. That stygium shipment would be passing by tomorrow. He finished off his Caf. Not strong enough he decided. He pulled a flask off of his belt, and took a shot of that.
"I don't suppose you know where an Interdictor and maybe some Z-95s are at do you?"

Smiling I said, "Well seems you're in luck give me a sec." Walking into my armory I pulled a DC-17m blaster rifle with several spare clips from a rack of weapons along with a Mandalorian helmet and charcoal black leather duster. Handing the gear to him I said, "Whether or not you've got all that gear you mentioned earlier one can always use more. It is highly impractical to have E-webs and pulse cannons plus this will do the job of most of those. Sniper attachement, anti-armor, and semi to full auto modes I like them a lot. The helmet is yours looks like you could use it and the jacket well, lets just say that it adds to the intimidation factor. Please don't argue just take the gear I insist."

Pausing momentarily I said, "while I unfortunately don't have any information concerning Interdictor class ships or z-95's I do have information that might yield results. Key word is might, last time I was here I was on a "job" more like corporate espionage but a girl's gotta eat. There was some research the Arkanians were doing on crystal tech though I never actually got the chance to look at it so I don't know if it was on Stygium crystals though I do have copies of that data. Also it's worth mentioning that last time there was an assassin sent to the surface and while not looking for me personally he had no signature in The Force. Meaning he was trained in masking his presence, his ship wasn't a Z-95 but the Sith Research hidden in diamond shipments my partner and I stole along with the assassin and research would point to a Sith presence somewhere in system. If you're looking for an Interdictor class vessel then I wish you luck."

Finishing my caf I said, "Now then, rather than walk I can offer you a ride back to your ship on a speeder bike that way you're not hoofing it. What do you say?" I let the information process and the offer sit there while I checked the progress of the gems being loaded there was only ten more tons of gems left to be loaded and then I'd be at capacity. Though I was waiting on that probe to return... The opportunity to search through the ancient monastery of Master Arca Jeth's Jedi Praxeum was too tempting not to investigate. Hopefully Adson would accept the ride and then I could get back to work I was glad that though weapons had been drawn there'd been no need of them. Waiting on his response I set my cup in the sink and began re-activating the anti-theft and internal security systems....

Adson held up a hand, "I'll pass the DC thanks. I'm going to be getting some E-11s soon, and those are much more efficient for my purposes." But he did accept the coat and helmet. His own coat was getting worn and thin. Stormtroopers don't carry coats very often. And he wasn't looking forward to wearing a stormtrooper helmet either.
"Hm, if you could give me a copy of that data I would be grateful. There are always bits of data between the lines. I guess I'll have to do without backup for now, maybe raid some shipyard somewhere." Adson's cuff monitor beeped, a message from his ship. He glanced at it. "You don't have a probe out by any chance do you?"

[member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom