Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Let's Have Adventures!

Jenny Coral

J
adventure-hobbit.gif

Fortune favours the bold, so I'm putting this out here. Hi, hello, thank you for reading, I'll get to the point:

Jenny is a young explorer and mechanic, looking to slip the surly bonds of... her parents and dance the skies. Fuelled by wanderlust, naivety and cheap caffeine drinks, Jenny is all about getting out there, finding the unknown and doing new things. I have no particular plans for her, aside from a general 'go with the flow.' She is Force sensitive which I may be open to exploring without heading straight into a Jedi/Sith faction immediately.

We could explore the following things:
  • New friendships with other dumb foolhardy teens in danger!
  • Working for someone else as a temp mechanic/engineer, fixing something up.
  • Working to establish Jenny's nascent career as a trader/explorer
  • Delving into the unknown, whether it's a sewer system, lost tomb or derelict spaceship.

Somewhat morally flexible without being too evil, because c'mon, look at that smile.

If this interests you, awesome! I'd love to talk over ideas with you, so please send a message by whatever method you prefer (posts, Discord, carrier pigeon, etc.) and lemme know! :)

Gah! I was not stealing spice for some criminal use! Or to sell! I was gonna destroy it! My Dad would've killed me otherwise, Daiya Daiya :p

Can you really a girl for turning to a life of crime after being abandoned on Kashyyyk? Daiya's no princess, if she was supposed to have morals about it then someone really should have told her that.

Also, a free lunch couldn't hurt. Us non-princesses don't have royal coffers to dip into. Daiya's got more street cred than hard creds, plenty to share with Jenny Coral in a thread.

The Unseen and Stalwart Jester
Khaalt Vyelirr Khaalt Vyelirr is both a mechanic and a natural explorer (being a Devaronian), as well as a former military pilot, though he may or may not be a bit too old for your girl. Got a lot on my plate right now, but if you're ever interested, feel free to reach out via a PM.

Last edited:
I got a bunch of characters and would be down for a thread, while my muse is at a high. Mercy here runs around Denon right now too. Though she might be a bit too Sith-y for what you are after. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom