Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell]

November frowned heavily, her arms coming to fold across her chest but only for a brief second. "General, I'm going to chalk this up to blood loss and grief. I'm sorry for all you have endured but I have my orders. Sleep well..." Her motions were blinding fast as she came down with both hands upon his neck, at a fourty-five degree angle. Her blow was directed at the base of the neck, on both sides where the impact would send a harsh shockwave through the spinal cord to the brain, this shockwave would disrupt normal nerve and sensory functions, thus causing unconsciousness in any individual. Fortunately, she knew how to control it after many years of practice and it wasn't a hard enough delivery to send him into a coma or kill him. Given the already weakened state of [member="Calico Tal'Verda"], the speed and direct relation of November to his person, it would be a miracle for him to avoid the knock-out blow from the Lieutenant-Commander.

Druckenwell Shipyard
Onboard The Divine | Divinus
CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle
Personal Starship of General Jy’Vun
Meditation Chamber

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
ALL GROUND FORCES
Prowess descended upon the planet, in the form of sheer and unadulterated infinite energy. Her leashed tightened on that very thing, using it as a makes shift ladder into the minds of a great many. To enlighten, empower, to guide the Confederacy into victory. Moving the lesser willed like chess pieces to bask in the might of the Darkside and offering still her aid to those who could defy the powers in her demand. The cries of battle would reign, fore the Protectorate would not take this planet today. Not with out tossing their own to the black obsidian abyss.

The shadows that be cast over the populated cities, urging defeat unto their enemies. Promising them only suffering should they continue.

You can only batter a door for so long until it broke... but were you ready for what lie behind it? Truly?

Vindication would light the eyes of her followers, damnation to her enemies.

The message was simple and Anesia sang it with a roar, LET LOOSE YOUR FIERY HELL! BURN THEM ALL!

[member="Ermac Laith"] | [member="Eyrecae Alzari"] | [member="Morna Imura"] | [member="Marek Starchaser"] | [member="Darth Kentarch"] | [member="Tricia"] | [member="Keziah Tal'Verda"]

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Enemies: The Op people who made him trade cargo for civilians
Allies: Techno Union Interests, Confederacy protectors, the holy credit chip, the Sith team
Objective: Get the spice flowing? Aid the ground battle.
War, civilians, cargo, freighters, right, focused. Marek was nodding. With the one freighter being dragged in, he was listening to the call that it was going back to formation. That was when he saw a pod launch, not so much saw as was surprised by it. Looking up, the freighter then exploded. Cussing, Marek slammed a fist on the table in front of him. He needed to be out there. He could try to make a difference, but he, like the rest of the fleet, had a job to do.

Ordering the fighters to fall into formation around the fleeing fighters, he could feel the minds of other Force users touching him. He was welcoming, and not fighting to the influence, read, willing, able. Letting the Force was over him, he reached back, hopeful, ready, able, willing to help. That was when the calls starting coming in.

Fielding the first one, the one from [member="Count Morcus"], he nodded. “I appreciate the assistance. We’ll try out best to return the droids as best we can.” What was he going to do with these? Making a call to anyone who was commanding on the ground, he was ready and going to transmit the codes to the droids. He was a flight person, not a grounder, like all Starchasers.

Next? [member="Idiian Sayali"]. “Just get them free and clear. Make sure they’re safe, and get yourself safe, or into the fight, we can use your skills dirt side.” She was a Knight Obsidian, but she was also a hired gun. He was unable to predict her motions, her thoughts, her movement. It was up to her to make the proper choice.

Pulling up an open channel. “To all Confederate forces. Remember, we fight for our home. Watch your comrades, watch your land. Repel the intruders.” And for the love of the Force, watch the droids. There was no telling what Omega was going to launch? EMP? A virus? Moving the droids away from networking, like the Confederacy of Old was a smart move, but they were still technology, and electronics. He was going to need to on the Force with his Master, and learn to do what he could to better his war efforts.

Typing at the computer, he looked up, the last of the freighters were away. A message was quickly sent. “[member="Danger Arceneau"]: Thank you for your freighters. They’re on their way home. See you in a few days.” Because, surf and turf. Get the desert queen off the sand world.

Checking the computer system, he was ordering the launch of bombers. They needed assistance on the planet. “Troops, mark targets. Give me locations.” This was what he could do from here, all the while setting the ship he was aboard to head into formation around [member="Kal Strife"]’s fleet. They needed to be ready to run, they needed to play the smart game, for the civilization, and the smartest business moves.

That was, after the annihilation of the invaders. He could feel the Force, feel what he need to do.

Objective: Hold the city
Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"],
Enemies: OP,

I reached out with the sword again letting my weight pierce the wet ground Moving me further and further away from the battle field. One small step at a time. Even the small time that I was not concentrating on the storm, I could soon smell. But still I could not hear anything. I kept going. Soldering on. For one purpose only. it wasn't for the CIS. They could all die for what I could care. I had one true loyalty, and that was my wife. Lexa. I would return home to her. And I would make it there.

Just the thought of her made me feel stronger. I smiled weakly when I could feel a mind enter my own. it was soft and then pushed. I tried to defend against it, but it continued and then words spoke out. Words that only could be from one person. I smiled as the Sith Lady in the sky seemed to be my unseen savior. With a small word in a whisper I thanked her. Already feeling a stronger pulse in my veins.

I stood up straight, and took all the energy that was given. Taking everything I could to fix me up. Grabbing a rent shirt from the ground, I wiped my blade of the mud. And turned back around. it was time to bring hell.

Objective: Nothing. The OP has it now.

There was no resistance. Calico was too wounded, and to broken to fight back. The strike hit him dead on. The only sound to come from him was a surprised gasp, and then he was out like a light. The Dreadguard around him pointed their weapon at Sinclair, all ready to put this woman down were she to harm their Chieftain. A single man in the white and green armor of the Confederacy strode forth.

"We'll be securing the shipyards then. Shame, General Tal'verda lost. Take the Chieftain back to your ships, inform your masters the shipyards are yours...if the Chieftain is harmed, we will find you."

[member="November Sinclair"]

Atlas Kane

A
Objective: Drink Tea, Find out where the loud noises came from, do stuff
Allies: Confeds
Enemies: Peoples who be causing trouble

O
nce Hayato arrived he didn't really find anyone who stood out as a commander. There were a couple tactical advisors, strategists, naval officers and marines, but no one who stood out as the commander or general. So Hayato did the logical thing and went over to ask someone. He took a couple steps to the nearest uniformed man and asked "Soldier, who's in charge here?" "General Jy'Vun, sir, but she's currently not present." He answered and just as he was about to ask another question, he heard noises. They were quiet at first. As if metal was banging against metal among other noises. Then there was a loud hiss and everything fell silent. This was the case for a while, though then there was another loud cracking sound, followed by two loud thuds and another hiss. Hayato decided to find out what was going on. He was reluctant to go into the room at first, so he kept listening to figure out what was going on. what was going on. The noises had been subtle and if it hadn't been for the louder ones, like the cracking, he probably wouldn't have noticed. Then everything was silent again and he decided he had stood by long enough. He stepped to the side, with a hiss the door opened and revealed were many armored men, a bleeding one on the ground and another bleeding one being attacked by someone he didn't recognize. "What have I walked into again..." He said shaking his head a bit.

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] [member="November Sinclair"]

Objective: Keep the boom-boom wagon from killing me, the jedi,and a bunch of CIS people.
Side: CIS
Enemies: everyone. It's hard to be this handsome. But especially [member="Aaralyn Rekali"].

"HOLY FETHING CHEESE STICKS!!!" The Miralukan curse as he finally landed on the train, having to dodge shrapnel form the three exploding cars. Hell of a day to quit killing people. He leapt to the rear car, to find a woman--the force user that had been on the shuttle--bleeding. Great. He walked toward her, steeling his fists calmly. "I don't want to fight you. Stand down and stop this train. You'll get medical care. Or, I'll knock you unconscious, stop the train, and then you'll get more medical care. Your call," he said calmly, frowning at the younger woman. His hat was gone, and that annoyed him--he couldn't keep it on during this train ride, too much wind.

He focused and rejected the battle meditation. He would not be given orders by the force. He had made his promise not to kill, and he'd do it. The Dark Side and light side did not control him. No. He controlled himself, as he always did.

He sighed, looking down at her. "This isn't your war. Or your business. What quarrel do you have, blowing things to hell on this train?"

Allies: OP
Enemy: Death
Objective: Get to Calico

She stopped dead in her tracks as she heard the message. Keziah at first didn't believe it so she played it again. The young woman was speechless and as such just stared at her comlink for a few minutes. The one person Calico loved more than her was dead by his hand? It couldn't be possible and now he was in critical condition? She gathered that they were taking him to the Leviathan for medical treatment from the message as well.

Still in shock Keziah knew she couldn't stay here. Her place was on that ship by his side. If there was ever a time Calico needed her it was now. The possibility that he would die too was an ever present thought in her mind. He couldn't die, she needed him. How was she supposed to raise the twins without him? A silent tear streamed down her cheek as she made her way to the spaceport to hopefully pick up a stray ship. She had to get there before it was too late...

Jumping into a transport she set the coordinations to the Leviathan for the longest ride of her life. A hand lightly lay on her abdomen as she tried to calm herself down. She couldn't help but think that this could have been avoided had she just told him. He would have stayed with her and maybe just maybe this wouldn't have happened. With this thought in mind more tears began streaming down her face and instead of brushing them away she let them run down her check were they ultimately landed on her shirt.

When they first fell in love she remembered him telling her he had never held a baby before but how he wanted to one day. The man whom freed his brothers and sisters, whom gave them the chance to start families of their own may not be given the chance to have hold his own son. His best friend would not be able to see Calico's son. Life was cruel like that. Keziah was holding on to hope that he would pull through. It was the only thing she had.

[member="Feena Mason"]
[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]
[member="November Sinclair"]

Objective: Attacking OP Troops
Allies: CIS [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"]
Enemies: [member="Eyrecae Alzari"] and OP
...the cry that had entered his mind was clear and inspiring to him as it was dreadful to the foes that he was here to oppose on this battlefield. As the voice erupted in his minds eye calling for him, and the Confederacy troops he was accompanying, to burn them all Laith would have have called out..."Now! Everyone on your feet! We drive the blade into the hearts of our enemies now!"...then he signaled..."Mortars clear a path!"...before the troopers loaded mortar rounds into their equipment and fired them overhead towards the Protectorate troop positions while the others followed behind them...

...the Mortars might not do much damage, they might not do any damage, to the Protectorate troops but they would provide cover for Confederacy forces to advance behind which is why after they had fired Laith would stand from behind the sandbags he was using for cover and signal for the troopers not engaged in artillery fire to follow him.
"Over the wall and into hel!"...he cried out before leaping over the sandbag, his durasteel boots hitting the ground on the otherside, followed by the majority of the Confederacy troopers on the other side who took up arms and followed his charge down the streets of the capital and towards the Protectorate position...

...the charge was a massive thing, Laith recognized the Confederacy soldiers with him weren't the only ones charging the Protectorate lines, and as they rushed down the streets of the Capital towards the enemy forces many of the men would pass Laith laying down suppressive fire and engaging the enemy where possible. As for himself Laith held onto his Sonic Carbine with his right hand and reached down to take a fragmentation grenade off his belt with his left, he primed the grenade in his palm, then he threw it overhead towards Protectorate soldiers. Exploding shortly thereafter even if the soldiers weren't killed in the explosion it likely would have wounded them and the fragmentation from the grenade itself would have created even more grievous wounds capable of incapacitating if it was able to penetrate the armor of its targets...

...regardless Laith would lift his Sonic Carbine afterwards and scan the area around him, blaster fire came from all sides, and his hud started to identify potential targets. Then he saw his target, he couldn't tell if it was man or woman at the moment, wielding a large hammer and Laith knew that the individual was someone of repute amongst enemy forces...

...he raised the CZ-839 Sonic Carbine, bracing the butt into the crevice of his right shoulder while his left hand supported the barrel, and he took aim. Naturally the optics of his helm aided him in zooming on the target before he squeezed the trigger of the sonic carbine and a burst of sonic energy confined in a containment field shot outwards from the barrel towards the target. Visually the sonic sphere wasn't entirely imposing but it could still break stone and rupture internal organs with relative ease which meant it was effective and Laith had aimed for the center mass of his chosen target. Easiest place to hit most of the time...

[member="Hayato"]
[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

November looked down at the limp form of Calico and then to the dead form of his brother. A frown came to her lips as she pressed the earpiece comlink, connecting directly to the bridge of the Leviathan. It was a secure channel that would go into the queue of the Lord Protector [member="Ayden Cater"] or someone of high rank who had authorization to be listening to that specific channel. "Lord Protector, I have secured General Tal'Verda and stablized him. I'm bringing him back to the Leviathan for treatment." She paused briefly and looked to the corpse of [member="Galaar Tal'Verda"], she made a gesture with two fingers towards two Dreadguard who were Omega Protectorate aligned and spoke in a whisper. "Secure the body for transport. Meet in the hangar in five minutes."

The Dreadguard soldiers nodded and began properly getting Galaar and his artifacts together as November knelt down next to Calico and sighed, motioning over two more. "Secure the General...get him to the Leviathan medical bay, immediately." Again, compliance without question. She liked it, her hand came back up to the earpiece and pressed it again. "Additionally, we have secured the shipyards Lord Protector."

There was a momentary pause and both bodies were taken out by Dreadguard soldiers. November decided it best to stay behind to ensure everything stayed secured, a bit more of an insurance piece. Besides, being 0-2 she was looking for a win somewhere lately.

The Eternal Queen
Allies: OP
Enemy: Death
Objective: Kiss the boo boo's better

This was exciting! A new patient! And it was one Feena actually vaguely knew from CIS. He left. During the first wave of nonsense. The one that made Feena first think about leaving. What was his name? The clone, Calico? Yes. She was fairly sure of that.

And now she got to save his life. Had she done this before? He was a fighting man, so she was almost sure of it. Almost every good soldier ended up on her operating table at one point or another. She had a good memory for this thing. She could even name their wounds when she saw them next! Another talent.

Feena hummed to herself as she once more made certain that everything was laid out exactly so. Not a single thing out of place. She was expecting a guest, and it would be rude not to give them her best.

Controlling NPCs.
Enemy: Hayato

Thirty rifles trained on Hayato. The force dead clones had dealt with enough issues today. A hostile force user wasn't going to be tolerated. Not now, not after all of this. "There's been an issue." The soldier from earlier spoke up. He tilted his head at the possible Jedi curiously. "This station is under Omega Protectorate control...it's time for you to leave sir.'

Idiian Sayali

Unfettered Bounty Hunter
Objective: Defend Reclaim the Shipyard
Allies: @Marek Starchaser, CIS, [member="Hayato"]
Enemies: Any hostile aboard the station, [member="November Sinclair"], [member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

It took her a bit to arrive, but when Idiian got to the door to the atrium, she opened up the bag of blasters and and set it down at her feet, just close enough that she could scoop the back up in a hurry, and unslung and readied the PLX-1 rocket launcher. She only had one shot with the launcher, but she was sure that if she missed, or the Dread Guard did defect to the Protectorate, she could quickly toss the spent PLX-1 aside and hip-fire off a canister from the Golan FC-1 for some cover fire for her to retreat back into the hallway. For now though, she hoped the Dread Guard either hadn't decided yet... Or chose to stay with the CIS regardless. Either way, Idiian didn't plan on letting Calico get away so easily- The only way she planned on him leaving alive was as a claimed bounty.

As the door swung open and Idiian took aim at Calico, however, she spotted someone she hadn't expected to see in the corner of her eye- Entering from the opposite entrance was none other than her previous master, Hayato... Or as later searching showed, Yasuo. She'd nab the bounty on him some time later; Now wasn't exactly an appropriate time to be chasing bounties on the CIS's allies and personnel.

The delay from seeing Hayato was definitely enough to throw off Idiian's timing, so a quickshot from the hall was out of the question now. Though, with the condition that Calico seemed to be in, Idiian figured holding him at gun- er, rocketpoint could work to make him surrender. She shouted off after the ones carrying Calico away, taking aim at Calico himself with the rocket as she did so:

"Hold it right there! One more step and you'll be scraping your General off your armor for weeks. And drop your guns while you're at it. If even one of you turn your guns on me, I open fire!"

Objective: Remove people effectively from combat.
Allies: None.
Enemies: All Confeds.

[SIZE=10pt]November let herself linger for a moment, and then took off in a dead sprint. The blue lines of electricity and sparks emanated across her form as she vanished in thin air, the echoes of her essence across the Force began to disappear and subsequently vanish from the Force itself. How? Simple, concealment and cloaking were traits that she was trained well in. [/SIZE]

And in that clear disappearing act, she would remove her rifle from her back and thumb the safety. As she did so, blue sparks and electrical current would fly as she came up directly behind the newly arrived [member="Idiian Sayali"], decloaking. Of course for safety, and general common sense she was a meter behind the individual to ensure that she couldn’t pull a fast one. Her rifle directly aimed for the back of the Bounty Hunter’s head. At this range, given the power of the M.A.W.S rifle, it didn’t matter about armor if she was wearing any. November was closer to the door of the Hanger, for obvious reasons.

Her index finger gently touched the trigger, a smirk curling about her lips as she did so. “Now, now…unless the last thing you want to see is your brain matter scattered about the floor infront of you, lower your weapon.”

[member="Vorhi Alestrani"]

Well, apparently it wasn't her day after all. She looked up at Vorhi with a smirk and rolled onto her back. "That is between me, you and this...." Considering he was standing over her and his direct correlation to her position, he would be left open for a simplistic leg sweep as she moved quickly to the left, her right armored shin coming up to his knee-cap with a sudden swiftness that called upon the Force. It was a simple move that required minimal energy and effort, should he counter and swing down on her, she would be moving already to the left and upon her feet.

Bleeding, broken and injured or not....a Rekali didn't lay down for long.

Druckenwell Shipyard
Onboard The Divine | Divinus
CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle
Personal Starship of General Jy’Vun
Meditation Chamber/Docking Bay

Mission: Eradicate.
Allies: The Confederacy
Enemies: Omega Protectorate and Calico Tal'Verda

The comm blared to life, her second-in-command spoke low, "General Tal'Verda is dead."

Where there was quiet, now there dwelt travesty. "By whom?" Jy'Vun questioned, her eyes slowly blinking open. Absurd.

"The traitor, his brother, Calico Tal'Verda."

She blinked slow a few times. The General could only imagine he was telling her this because it was fact. If it was fact, then he seen it with his own eyes. "How did Calico come to be on MY shipyard?" her tone dropped dangerously.

It was his response that caused her to suck in a breath of disappointment, "General Tal'Verda cleared his ship for diplomacy."

"Where is he now?" The Sith Master could not feel the Force Dead. This was useful knowledge.

"The shipyard Atrium, General, being surrounded by your battle droids as we speak." There was pause. "Not all of them though. Roughly two hundred. The Dread Guard is with him as well."

"Stay calm, await further orders," the dark haired General said coolly.

"Aye aye, ma'am."

Without so much as a thought, the Master moved to exit The Divine. She concealed her alignment and with a dash of gloved fingers, the ramp shuddered and fell slowly and stealthy. Obviously the woman did not want to be heard. Barely footfalls, more a glide slid down and met with the floor just as it had. It was off to slipways she went, or that had been the plan.

Before her, shadows moved past the door and she silently remembered what was said only moments ago. The General could not feel the amass of bodies known as The Dread Guard, but she could see them through the small square windows of the entrance to her docking bay, patrolling.

The numbers reeled within her mind- they were out manned and it was not the numbers that concerned her; it was the godliness of them. Druckenwell’s shipyard was massive and encircled an entire planet. They would be spread thin, just as her men and her battledroids. the difference as it were was that her men knew the orbital array inside and out. The General’s garrison lived and worked here and the Dread Guard did not.

“They have taken control of most of the administrative buildings and most of the docking bays. We still have men out there, but…” Lieutenant General Verna’s voice was grave.

Silence stretched and finally Anesia responded, “Send five of the garrison to my bay immediately. The Dread Guard are usually only hostile when provoked, so they should be able to get by if they don’t engage them.And Verna... if you value living, grab hold of something… tightly.”

Communications closed then.

There would be nothing to announce her presence or give a hint at her location, archaic battle meditation still in full swing.

Discern had slipped upon her visage, tugging at the corners of her mouth to present a very animated smile. It was true, she could not viably use her power upon the Force-dead commandos. Anesia could however... implore their surroundings.

[member="Hayato"] | [member="Calico Tal'Verda"] | [member="November Sinclair"] | [member="Idiian Sayali"]​

Objective: Hold the city, RAISE HELL
Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Anesia Jy'Vun"],[member="Marek Starchaser"],
Enemies: OP,

Now that I am feeling better, well as of now, I knew I would have many bruises later that my wife would fuss over. Looking around, I found a communicator on a dead soldier. I said my sorry to him, as I took his gear. Placing the Com in my ear, I activated it. pulling up my hood and putting on my mask as I spoke,

"Ane, Starchaser, Kentarch, Give me a battle report over. With it seems that Salem is out for the count, someone needs to be handling the situation."

I knew that those three would have a handle on the situation to as what was happening on the ground. So far, They had not entered the city, but were trying. Using the force, I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, and with a grunt, I was thrown into the air by a pillar of earthen rock. Coming down towards the city was one of the few drop pods left still in the sky. With my sword. it lit on fire and swinging it with my strength, I cut into the side of the drop pod. it wedged itself into the pod, and with a force push, I sent it flying off course. And before hearing any answer, I fell to the ground about three meters from the Sith Lord. I had to use as little of my energy as possible in the next few fights. and seeing as how a drop pod landed less click or so ahead of us, I could feel the force radiate from the pod.

It was someone strong and able to fight. Turning to look at the Sith lord, I nodded. "Let's take em." I knew that he could feel them too.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Objective: Kill the bad guys? Save the good guys? But mostly, make sure we have a planet to trade with
Allies: Good guys, even those lightsiders who are being goofy
Bad Guys: The Op people who stalled the transit lines and I guess the ones that are landing on Druckenwell.

Marek had a lot to go on right now. He had his fighters in escort mode around his ship, waiting for [member="Kal Strife"] to give him an order, where was he going to be doing best? He could go for the command vessel, but really, he wasn't sure that was the most smart decision for him. He could use the back up. But until then, he knew he could start breaking up the forces heading to the ground. Shaking his head, he waited for the order, but knew it was time to act. Time to kill.

Time to burn them down.

That was when the call came from the ground. [member="Morna Imura"] came across with a message. Right, they needed assistance.

"Things are a bit crazy up here. This is Starchaser, Imura. We're working on regaining the station and engaging the fleet. We've got some big casualties. Who can you put me in contact with on the ground? I've got landers coming your way with droids from the Count from that world there. And I am not a ground tactician. I've got bombers on stand by. I need a target. Do I go to you, or who for that?" He was blasting the questions, hyped up on adrenaline, and wanting to turn this around. All he needed were some targets and he'd be able to do something to assist here.

Vorhi glared. Most people would've dodged something so easily telegraphed as a leg sweep from a prone opponent, hell it was hand-to-hand basics. But a mast of Teras Kasi took a free opportunity when he saw one. He fell to her leg sweep, falling over the side of the train, and smashed through a window, kicking a guard into a railing as he saw two others open fire on him. How many thugs had this woman brought on board? He couldn't help but wonder as he dove behind the metal seats for cover. Two in the car. More coming. Still, close quarters was his playground. He sighed as he open his shirt, dropping a hunk of metal on the ground. couldn't keep the extra weight. He pulled a smoke grenade out of his robe as well, tossing it at his enemies. He'd have to be quick. He lost three sashes, and he didn't pack enough grenades for this party--Only five. he tossed one out into the aisle, letting smoke fill the car now missing a window as he jumped, clinging to the ceiling like some sort of spider-like simian creature as he moved to attack his enemies, who were firing at the smoke. He wondered how long he had. How much longer could he keep this up before death or capture. He'd stop the train at any cost.

He knocked on guard out by slamming his head into the wall of the cart. Not fatal, but the concussion could cause some issues. He punched the other in the throat, then the stomach. Slow. Everyone seemed slow--maybe it was all that trooper armor. Ruined your response time. The smoke was a touch acrid, but he hadn't lost sight--not in any real way. He added a small, beeping harness to one of the unconscious troopers. Gambit number 5. Might work, might not.

(ooc: hope I'm not nerfing the OP bodyguards too much. I assumed they aren't choking on the smoke, but they probably weren't automatically on infrared, either. how many did you bring)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom