Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let me taste of your life.

Calen Derics

C
No, instead of drinking blood, they drink your life force. Or in other terms. Your soul. And so since I am a vampire, I can "taste your life."

Same concept of a Vampire, but with retractable claws, and can walk in the sunlight.

Calen Derics

C
Just because twilight was made into a Movie does not mean you have to judge Star Wars bro! @Tobasu

Harkin Kane

Back In The Saddle
Props for being something I haven't seen around, and welcome to the show! But if it is all the same to ya, I'll probably avoid your poetic and toothy self :p Ad besides I would imagine my life force to consist mostly of whiskey...

Kitt Solo

Alen Na'Varro's Ex
@[member="Harkin Kane"]

I bet I could totally out drink you. Just sayin.'

And welcome new person! I bet I could NOT out drink you on souls.

Calen Derics

C
Steph Zenima said:
My life force tastes like meth and grunge. So I'm pretty much golden. Also, welcome!
How would you know? Only to see yourself from a third eye can you tell who you really are.

Harkin Kane said:
Props for being something I haven't seen around, and welcome to the show! But if it is all the same to ya, I'll probably avoid your poetic and toothy self Ad besides I would imagine my life force to consist mostly of whiskey...
believe that there is one other person who is one around here, but is not here often. and I have never tasted whiskey so maybe I'll take a shot from you.

Kitt Solo said:
And welcome new person! I bet I could NOT out drink you on souls.
yes.

Thane said:
Hundred credits says she sparkles.
Jak Sandrow said:
Raise you another hundred.
First, its a he. second, I have a tan. slight one though. so no I don't sparkle, nor do I wish to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom