Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let it Burn (Daxton)

Lexa gripped her lightsaber as she walked the streets of Nar Shaadda. Sometimes, she really hated this planet. Especially when someone breaks into her hotel room and steals her credits. She was in hot pursuit of the theif, tracking him through the Force. It would only be a matter of time before she found him...
@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Daxton really enjoyed visiting Nar Shaadda, the festering armpit of a world held many entertainments for the like of the Sith Master as well as some of those that even he had not begun to contemplate. It was always a refreshing trip, this time around he had gotten some souvenirs to take home with him for his friends among the Templars. He wondered how many of them would appreciate the bubble heads made in his likeness.

Suddenly without warning, he sensed a disturbance in the Force. A strong presence was nearby, just around the corner of his eye. He could simply cloak himself and they would never know he was there but he was curious.

Who was it? Was it Sith assassins sent by his former allies? Perhaps a rogue Force user in search of training? The possibilities were endless and exciting. Calmly he stood his ground, his stance at the ready to draw his lightsabers if the need would arise.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

As Lexa rounded the corner, she stopped suddenly. She could feel a presence in the Force. A very strong presence. Almost as if what it was coming from stood right next to her............. She shook the feeling away and continued on. Walking a few more blocks, Lexa found her theif walking into a cantina. Perfect, she thought sighing. She slipped into the cantina a ways behind him.
@[member="Daxton Bane"]

When the presence did not reveal itself immediately, Daxton felt slightly disappointed. Then a sly smile crossed his lips as he scanned the crowd. So you like to play coy, do you? Adjusting the hood of his cowl to cover his eyes, he sent subtle feelers through the Force to sense where the strong emotions were coming from, then like an ant eater heading to a ant colony, he followed the scent back to the source.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa's theif was sitting at a sabac table, getting ready to gamble away her credits. HER credits. Lexa came up behind him. Her eyes glowed bright yellow as she glared at him. "And just what do you think you're doing with my credits?" She said to him, menace flaring in her voice. The man turned around, smiling at her form. "Hey there, gorgeous. You betting for me?" Lexa grabbed him by his shirt collar, pulling him out of his seat and off of the ground. "Give me my credits now, and I'll let you live." As she said this, the man's shirt began smoking where her hand held it. He looked at her like she was crazy. "I don't know what the hell you're talking about..." Lexa glowered at him. She dragged him out the back of the cantina and threw him against the wall of the building. "I SAID, give me my credits," She snarled. In the darkness, her eyes shone a bright whitish yellow. Frightened, the man fished through his pockets and threw the credits at her feet. She smiled darkly. "Thank you," She said. Then, she ignited her fist, and threw a fireball at him. He became nothing more than cinders in less than one minute. Picking up her credits, Lexa looked down at the pile of ash. "I gave you a chance to live. I don't give second chances..."
@[member="Daxton Bane"]

Daxton could not help but be impressed, such wanton disregard for life, such raw emotion made manifest, it was a pure pleasure to watch. Softly clapping his hands, he emerged from the shadows and said, "You were right to end his life, insignificant as it was. And in such a manner, as one who deals in culling, that was truly a work of art. Tell me, young one, who is your master?"

Even as he spoke, Daxton was slowly extending tentacles of Force into the shadows to flank her should she prove to be reluctant to answer him.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa glared at this appraiser from the shadows. She could sense him trying to read her mind. "There's no need for mind-probing," She said to him. "My name is Lexa. My master is a Pyromancer, or Fire Shaper if you will, by the name of Morna Imura." She brushed some of her long black hair back off of her shoulder and placed her hands on her hips. Somehow, she didn't trust this man...
@[member="Daxton Bane"]

"Ah so my pupil has gotten himself a student. This is interesting indeed. It would be interesting indeed to see how far he has gone since I have last laid eyes on him. But I guess he failed to mention that to you. So let me correct that situation."

"I am Daxton Bane, at your service. Perhaps you would care to entertain the whims of an old man such as myself and spar with me for a bit. Surely after getting rid of that scum, you are in no hurry to go anywhere, are you?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom