Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let It All Burn

I smiled as she continued. Speaking more on bounties and the interigation methods. While others used drugs or pain charisma, I used pain. Pain was always a modivator and most of all, embarisment. When I had hostages and "interigated" them, I would cause their body to look completely different. One of these ways is by taking a dagger and carving into their face, hands, and legs intricate designs. Another that I liked to do was playing a game of Roullete. Using the cylinder of my revolver, and having only one in the six shooter, I would pull the trigger to see them flinch. However, I would not aim at the head, I would aim at the foot, hands, and knees. Places that would hurt then, and later on in life after constant use.

Each was different by how resilant they were. if nothing else worked, I would inject Sith poisin into them that matched my own bloodstream. A concotion of Sith posion that slowly killed you, with Bacta, and Kolto to keep you healing constantly. Meaning you would always feel the pain of being eaten from the inside, only for it to heal up and be eaten on again. It hurt. I would know since it currently ran through my bloodstream.

Many asked how I never looked angry and how I controled the Sith like desires to kill and wound others? The reason? I was always angry, and always wanting to end the life of someone. Even know, as I looked to the Zeltron, I knew exactly how I would like to end her life. However, she was more use to me alive than dead. Someone who could help me. However, if she expired her worth, then I would hunt her down myself, and have my way with her. She spoke, the words flying over my head of using poisons. Meaning I could have more raw matierals for my expierments to use. As well as test out toys for subjects. I smiled as the woman seemed to back up from me as I smiled more and more devlishly. However, she asked about us leaving.

I let my smile fade and shrug my shoulders. "My crew goes where I tell them. They respect me becuase I do my own work, so we can leave whenever I, or you, feel like it. As my second in command essencally, then if I am not there, they are your men. If you wish to talk more in private then we can on the Angel." I heard foot falls behind me and stop. To my side was Rirck, a new man we had hired about two months ago. HIs left eye gouged out by a Nexu, and his left arm taken off by a saber in a fight against the Jedi. He had the skills, and respected me, even if I looked younger than him. Really I was almost fourty years old. "Everything is preped Sir. Awaiting your orders on lift off." I turned to the Zeltron, and he did as well,

"Give it a try." Cueing her to give the man a command. Since he showed some respect for me, and feared me a little, he would respect my decision in this woman to come along. While he was not a man to turn down companionship, surprisingly he was holding himself very well around the Zeltron woman. His eyes trying so hard to focus on her face and not the cleavage that was peeking out of the jacket and dress. Nor her legs and his mental image of her being stripped. To keep his dignity, he turned back to me waiting for a command. All while I looked at the Zeltron. Willing her to get into her role as a leader. She had been the lacky of a Hutt, and here she would learn to control others. Only under my supervision.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Jorda assessed the new arrival, a minion of Imura's, with an icy gaze. Unaware of the politics in Nickolas' organization, Jorda hesitiated. Did he want her to be polite and respectful to their employees or command them with cruel intimidation tactics? The Zeltron finally landed on what she felt like was the safest bet, the velvet glove cast in iron.

"Rirck," she stood up as she addressed him, her voice taking on a sugary sweet tone, and took a few steps towards him. The raven-haired woman leaned in and draped one hand over Rirck's shoulder, tilting her head in closely so that her lips stopped right at the edge of his earlobe, grazing the skin. Into his ear she whispered, softly but also loudly enough for her boss to hear. "First of all, be a good man, and please take my bags to the cargo bay of the ship."

Jorda then stepped back a few paces and narrowed her eyes at the man. "Secondly stop looking at me like a dog looks at raw meat. It's distasteful." She punctuated her last sentiment by blowing smoke rings in his face.

She turned towards her boss and smiled, "So when is lift-off?"

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

The man just stood there as I smiled. Watching as the woman walked up to the man and whispered to move her belongings onto the ship. I just smiled as she stood back and blew a few rings of smoke into the man's face. He raised his hand and wisked the grey smoke away from his face and nodded to the woman. And started to leave when she asked me about when is lift off. I smiled broadly and stood, Extending my elbow out as for her to lace her arm through, to walk with me. "When ever you feel like it is time to leave." I then nodded my head once to the man and he left to go and retreve the Zeltron's baggage.

I then looked after the man as he quickly nodded to me, and bowed to the woman and left to do his work. Turning back to the woman, I nodded my head in the direction of the Ship, "If you like, I can show you what gear I use, and it can give you more ideas on what may be useable for myself, or even for my own men." Giving her a referance point for her to work with. It would be nice, and I felt a little exposed out here talking about blowing people's heads off.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Jorda smiled as the henchman did as he was told and dutifully carried off her luggage. The curvaceous Zeltron then hooked her arm through his and walked with the Sith through the spaceport. "I would very much like to see what kind of equipment you use. I can imagine you have quite a few interesting toys at your disposal." She said with a wicked grin.

Jorda's meeting with Mr. Imura was going much better than she had anticipated. She felt that he, like she, didn't want to rest on laurels when there was a galaxy out there to be conquered, and while he may not have had the naked ambition that she had, he seemed interested in furthering his own dark legacy by any means necessary. They had a good arrangement it seemed. She could have her freedom, as long as she never really forgot who was in control, and that was just fine by her.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom