Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let It All Burn

After a few days of relentless partying with Zatten Black on Antecedent, Jorda Ulluto was ready to say goodbye to the neon-lit planet of sin. The shapely Zeltron waited at the Antecedent Space Port in a skin tight black leather dress, black fur coat and too-high heels. Jorda was tired and didn't want to look haggard, so ducking off into the Space Port restroom, she'd taken a bit of spice, a vestige from her former life as a Zeltos socialite. Now she was feeling just fine.

Her new employer, Nickolas Imura, a Sith bounty hunter, was picking her up to take her to her new gig as...what was she again anyway? She made a mental note to discuss some kind of creative title with him. She was pretty sure she had signed a deal with the devil, but what was life without a little risk? Jorda knew her flaws. The Zeltron was dangerously obsessed with climbing intergalactic social ladders, but anything was better than staying in the employ of that insufferable Hutt for one minute longer. Not to mention the ruthless slug had been planning to off her. So much for loyalty.

Realizing that she was pacing non-stop, from the spice or her frelling nerves, she forced herself to take a seat in the terminal's waiting area. Jorda had no idea what to expect from her new life, but one thing was damn sure, she was as ready as ever to set her old life alight and let it burn.

[member="Nickolas Imura"]

Angel was moving into the atmosphere as a day ago I got a call from the Zeltron, [member="Jorda Ulluto"], on the job. Calling in wanting to meet with me, and accept the job. After reading it, I had smiled after reading the message sent from her. Coming directly from my work contact. I began to leave from Courscant and was on my way to pick her up. Dressing up in a nice shirt and jacket, As well as covering my left arm with a golden colored gauntlet, I had made my way to the planet.

As of current, we were on our way down to pick her up. It should only be a few minutes. But none the less, I sent her a message.

Entering planet's surface in a few. I will be seeing you soon. Oh, and please cover up somewhat. I don't want my men to try and grab at you too awfully much.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Angel was moving into the atmosphere as a day ago I got a call from the Zeltron, [member="Jorda Ulluto"], on the job. Calling in wanting to meet with me, and accept the job. After reading it, I had smiled after reading the message sent from her. Coming directly from my work contact. I began to leave from Courscant and was on my way to pick her up. Dressing up in a nice shirt and jacket, As well as covering my left arm with a golden colored gauntlet, I had made my way to the planet.

As of current, we were on our way down to pick her up. It should only be a few minutes. But none the less, I sent her a message.

Entering planet's surface in a few. I will be seeing you soon. Oh, and please cover up somewhat. I don't want my men to try and grab at you too awfully much.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Jorda's Datapad pinged softly, its blue light pulsing. There was a message from Mr. Imura letting her know his ship, ironically named Angel, was incoming. It tickled her that the Sith was asking her to cover up. She was a Zeltron, a near human whose species attractiveness was legendary. Jorda would get a reaction from heterosexual men even if she were wearing a potato sack. Still, in good faith, she buttoned her fur coat all the way up to the collar to at least minimize the effect of her cleavage. If he wanted her to wear less-revealing clothing that was fine. She'd have to buy an all new wardrobe, but ultimately, she'd wear whatever he wanted her to. He was the boss after all.

Holding her Datapad on her lap, Jorda looked over some notes she'd made. After spending years with the shrewdest Hutt crime syndicate on Teth, she had many ideas she wanted to share with the bounty hunter. She sure hoped he liked credits because she was determined to help him double what he already had.

I did not get a response back from the Zeltron, however, I knew that Zeltrons loved to use their body to their advantage. So finding not so revealing clothing would be hard, Really I just wanted her to not show so much leg that my men couldn't resist. Men who have gone months without having some enjoyment and would hump anything that moves? yeah putting a very beautiful creature such as her on the ship was like throwing a piece of candy in the middle of a group of fat people who were hungry. Not the best choice.

More over, I didn't want to command her, really I would only ask for her appearance be not so provocative around my men or in certain situations that may warrant for something else to be worn. The ship was coming down and stopped to be floating like many otherships just above the starport. I had moved to the hanger to ride in a small shuttle. It literally took like a minute to get into the starport. Sending a Message once more,

"We are docked at Port B-17. We are here to pick you up."

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Jorda's Datapad showed another message from her boss, and with a touch of embarrassment, she realized she'd never responded to his first one. "Headed to Port B-17 now," she wrote. Wouldn't be too smart to get off on the wrong the foot the first day on the job. Striding through the Space Port, toting her Corellian leather suitcase, her nerves were off the charts. She was a pro. She wasn't supposed to be this anxious about a job. She realized that she'd probably overdone it on the spice.

When Jorda arrived at the docking port, she ratched her smile up a few notches when she saw the Sith. "Hello, Mr. Imura. It's a pleasure to see you again." She stuck out her hand formally.

For just a moment, she forgot who she was dealing with and tried to slip into his mind. It was second nature to use her Zeltron telekinesis to read emotions, and whenever she encountered someone, especially someone new, she generally did it without thinking. When she realized that the Sith probably wouldn't take too kindly to it, she backed out quickly, hoping that it was a blip that wouldn't register.

The Zeltron's hazel eyes studied his Angel. "And might I say, what a beautiful ship you have."

It was when my shuttle landed down, I could see a woman with her pink skin and the black leather dress, heels that would make even the most professional of women scream in pain, and a coat that was barely covering up her cleavage. The ramp opened up to reveal myself standing in a pair of simple jeans, a set of leviathan bracers with the left hand my red and black fingers being visible from the fingerless gloves, As well as wearing my Lotk'k jacket, no shirt underneath, but the silver and onyx cross on my chest was visible. My shin high combat boots were visible with the left one having a dagger grip sticking out. More so, I had visible a rather large slugthrower pistol on my right thigh, a strap keeping the pistol in the holster, and a lightsaber hilt on my left hip.

I looked almost like I was prepared more for a spacer battle than an actual talk with my new secretary. Crossing the distance between us, I extended my hand and the two of us shook as the engines died down for a bit. "Oh this is not Angel, This is just a shuttle to grab some materials as well as yourself. The real one is up there." Indicating it with a nod of my head towards the sky, I motioned her towards the ship, "Why don't we go sit down." I really did not want her to walk anymore on those heels. I mean, holy sithspit I have seen some in my day, but these? Any higher and she would have to get platform shoes.

I could feel the little blip towards my mind. Seeing as how I had lost a fight with a Mentalist, I had honed my mind to a degree in the area of protecting myself. As well, Pheromones leaked from the Zeltron female. I could tell because suddenly I had felt nervous as I got closer and closer to her. Really I should not be nervous around her. So the assumption was made that she was letting a little bit of herself be shown. I didn't mind, I thought it was actually kind of funny. Despite that, I decided to speak more to her, "Relax darling. I may be a Sith, but that doesn't mean I am a mongrel who kills anyone. I have a heart too." I smiled almost chuckling to help try and relive her of her uneasiness.

Man would it have been bad if I had been using my powers of fear and persuasion. She might have crumbled under the weight.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

When Nickolas Imura walked towards her with his long hair, his coat with no shirt and tight jeans, Jorda couldn't help but think that he looked like that actor right out of those cheesy romance Holos, Flavio someone? She chuckled to herself. She flashed her perfectly-aligned teeth with a welcoming grin. The man was easy on the eyes. Given that her last boss was a Hutt, she was certain she was trading up in that regard.

He wanted to have a chat somewhere. Was that a good sign or a bad sign? "Of course, Mr. Imura. Where would you like to sit?" The Zeltron vixen hoped he'd pick one of the cafes or bars at the Space Port. Although he seemed a touch friendlier now than when they'd first met during her interview, she could really use a drink.

I smiled as she too looked me over. Yes I looked cheezy, but when you work with men in a hot ship, as well having a rather well looking form, why not show it off once in a while? Who said that Sith can't look good in nice bods. I smiled as I moved up side to the woman in heels with her question of where we should go. Motioning towards a rather close bar setting, I looked to her, "I think that will ought to do the trick." I sighed slightly as I motioned for her to come with me. "I need a drink anyways."

It was literally only twenty steps later that we had reached the bar where I ordered a Whiskey. Turning to her, I smirked as I spoke, "As you know, I work for credits. And I believe that I have found away to make your job much easier." The glass was sat down next to me and picking it up I took a sip. "If you are interested, then I can continue."

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Jorda, now much more relaxed in her element, which was any establishment where she could consume copious amounts of alcohol, took a seat at a table with her new boss. "Make that two," she said to the waitress with a smile and lit a cigarette. Mr. Imura got right down to business. Jorda liked that about him. He had an idea he wanted to float by her, and her curiosity was piqued. She had some ideas of her own that she was eager to share with him. But best to get the lay of the land first and figure out what his expectations were.

With just a few sips of her drink, Jorda had completely shed her nerves, and holding her cigarette delicately between her manicured fingers, she softly blew a few smoke rings and grinned at him. "Absolutely, tell me all about it, Sir."

Well, looks like liquor clears everything up from bad boyfriends to bad nerves. Because now the Zeltron looked really relaxed as she spoke about continuing. Nodding my head, I sat the glass down on the table, "I have a very small company that goes by the name of Cerberus Enterprise. It is ran out of my ship, Angel, and is basically a company that provides services for Bounties, Assassinations, The acquiring of materials, and small arms manufacturing. The last mentioned is still growing and being added as we speak, hence why the sudden intake of a lot of materials."

I took a swig as a man was walking past us. Looking at him and clearly not wanting to be messed with. "Nu lausk j'us dary nenx dvasi mus deretis is zo vel vienujen geas?" I took another sip, hoping that this would help avoid others from hearing the conversation we had.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

And after spending the last few years kowtowing to Dasha the Hutt whose idea of conversation was screaming at anyone within the Hutt's earshot, it was refreshing to actually hold a cultured conversation with someone.

She nodded politely as she listened to the Sith talk about his company, savoring her drink. "Nenx sso visa verhija. Zhol buti zo viae savoka. J'us niekada zenoti kuris galez buti klazje," The Zeltron answered her boss in flawless Sith. Jorda was the product of the most expensive education her parents' credits could buy, and although she had sometimes chose parties over homework, she was a good student. And she was very good at languages, which made her an ideal attache.

"I have some ideas, too. But I would like to hear yours first." She tucked a long strand of silky black hair behind her ear and grinned devishly at him. Jorda had a knack for scheming, and she knew if anyone liked her ideas, it would be the Sith.

I smiled as the woman responded back to me in Sith. A very good tongue that very few knew fluently. I could speak and read in the pureblood, however, I could not write it as the form was comlicated in it's writings and required steady hands. Which I did not have. Nonetheless I smiled when I spoke next. "Nuyak vina, j'us zinot savoka nuo nun? Itin duobé." I smiled as I reached from inside my jacket and produced a small datapad. The information therein I spoke to her about.

"Nu zinot aneta kia funds is dea Nu buti elgtimas kia evita zo arita anas, zeprie nuyak vadinti, nesti dneas kia nun, vi duobé vi rezudax nwit atsak, ir ammunition. Beze valia buti acasi sulig ane arita dea buti zarji ane blueprints, ax buti prototypes dea Nu valia tidtema ant zo arza sas arza torjikas atitrazi tave kraud, Arana. Vi nuyak samtasitea, Nu buti aukoti j'us Co-ownership kia tave arita vi duobé vi zo ztajeme vada is alga vi j'us valia buti dary beze iv tave paperwork anas buti required. Ane Nu gal dary ja've. J'us dary nenx zinot kia savaka is sis arita, zhol buti tu'iea savas siurk. Nu tezn minti Nu valia niant zhol kia j'us vi vel avaibility nuo j'us, ir fasona tu'iea, ir nuyak gilmas sulono."

I really did not want free information of my company to be out yet as it was not quite finished for what I had in mind. However, I might as well throw it her way to see, one, how she would react, and two, So I can have some of the work alieveated from my shoulders for a time while I finished other.... relations with people who needed it to be done for.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Listening politely to his plans, Jorda had to admit she was surprised that he would entrust such responsibility to her so early on. She took another drag of her cigarette and blew a few more smoke rings, looking him squarely in the eyes.

"Mr. Imura," she said with a genuine smile. "I am extremely flattered that you're considering me for a promotion such as this. Really. It's very unexpected. And I will definitely spend some time considering it. However, I'm a people person and I hate to admit but I get bored sitting behind a desk for too long." She tapped on the table with her long, black fingernails.

"My assets are simply better used out in the world." She gestured around herself and the bar. "Where I can get up close and personal with people, if you get my drift." She smiled and reached her hand out, draping it on his good arm, her finger lightly tracing across the fabric of his jacket.

Since the information that was more vital was hidden, the rest could be spoken in basic. Her thought of it being a desk job was not what I wanted. I wanted someone who was willing to go into the field, visit people face to face to show a true interest in the job and their contact. as such, I shook my head and smirked as she traced my jacket with her finger. "There is no need to try and persuade me into doing what you want Ulluto." Using her last name only, "I already wanted you in the field and to meet people on a more personal basis. Your tallents as a Zeltron would greatly infuence your job. Hence why I had you near the top of my list of people to choose from."

I moved my left hand and let it over over her own. The shadow of my hand laying over hers, "I expected you to do as such, and find that you can work from wherever you want." Turning to face her now, instead of looking at our hands, "I trust that you will find that I can accomidate you with many things my dear. From ships to weapons, and even bodies. Ask and you shall recieve."

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

With his reassurances in place, Jorda nodded. "Ok, then Mr. Imura. I will forgo the deliberation phase and generously accept your promotion." She flashed him a grin, her eyes briefly flickering down to his hand covering hers. She could tell that Nickolas liked to be in control. Which was fine by her. Even without her pheromones, as a gorgeous Zeltron, the ease in which she garnered male attention made affairs with most men mind-numbingly boring. Even in her friendships and professional relationships, she gravitated towards men who were challenging to say the least. And Mr. Imura seemed like the difficult type.

The Zeltron carefully stubbed out her cigarette and swirled her ice in her drink before taking another sip. "Before I pass by some of my ideas by you, Mr. Imura, could you tell me a bit more about your bounty hunting business? Do your employees do all the dirty work?" Purely out of habit, Jorda tended to put more emphasis on more loaded words.

"Or do your targets get to dance with the devil themselves?"

Now she was flirting with disaster.

Jorda was one who wanted to challenge me by asking if I was the one who did the work myself or had my "employees" do it for me. I smiled and shook my head. She sipped her drink, and I had left mine on the table for some time. I looked at her as she referanced me to the devil. Adiquate enough considering I was also called a Demon, and a Monster. I smiled deeply as I nodded my head once. "The devil likes to do his own work. Anyone else just doesn't fit the bill." Reaching with my left hand, I picked up my Whiskey and took a long drink.

Setting the glass back down on the table, "Why send demons when the devil can do a better job?" Not even looking at her as I spoke. Knowing full well, that I loved my job. I liked to see the faces of people as they cowered in fear, or had utter astonishment in their face as a man like myself could act so violently and gruesome. I was not one to hand mercy to those who had a price on their head.

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

At his response, Jorda smiled broadly. "That's what I was hoping you'd say, bossman." Then she said softly purred her next words in Sith. "Nu zinot kair savoka nuo kair stara ir xu techniques anas Nu minti j'us valia kais."

The curvaceous Zeltron grinned and stubbed out her cigarette with her exquisitely manicured fingers, leaving her free hand still resting on Nickolas' arm. "I devised a clever way to capture bounties using an electro-collar that is rigged with explosives as well as a separate dead man's trigger to detonate it. All you need is a well-endowed Zeltron..." Here Jorda smiled knowingly. "...to get close to the unsuspecting target. Close enough to placate the mark with pheromones, and then snap!" She snapped her fingers to punctuate the last word. "On the collar goes. At that point it doesn't much matter who is holding the dead man's trigger because what I've found is that a captive is usually reluctant to resist arrest when he thinks his head is about to explode."

"Should I go on?"

"Yes, do."

A smile had grown onto my face while she spoke. Each word she said seemed to make more and more sense for making a choker that could explode. Even if it didn't and would have to bluff my way through it, I already knew the matieral needed for such an item. Expecally for force sensitives. Already speaking ahead of her, "I have a few sets of special leather that can't be manipulated by the force, and can only be opened with the key. So, we could use that on force sensitives as well." I smiled, turning my head to her, "Continue Miss Ulluto. We have much to discuss."

[member="Jorda Ulluto"]

Ah, she had his attention now. Jorda returned his devious smile, absently tracing a few long black nails gently down his arm. She hadn't considered yet how to make the collars impervious to Force sensitives, but he was two steps ahead of her. No matter what their differences were, and they were probably many, she knew she'd found a kindred spirit in one she could help carry out such twisted ideas.

"We certainly do have much to discuss, Mr. Imura," she agreed and continued. "I have found that the loved ones of bounties are the best sources for spilling information concerning whereabouts so therefore I wanted to tell you about an additional connection I have to help us procure some exotic interrogation pharmaceuticals. I'm sure you have your own methods of interrogating, but as you mentioned before, Force sensitives can sometimes counter those methods."

"That's where my contact comes in. I'm close personal friends with a brilliant psychiatrist, and this doctor can get us all kinds of drugs like OV66, loquasin and many other drugs that aren't even on the market. There's one in particular that makes the victim feel like his or her blood is boiling."

She sat back in her chair, uncrossed and recrossed her shapely legs, and grinned. "I have many more ideas where those came from." She paused and briefly glanced around the space port. Aren't we supposed to be leaving soon, Mr. Imura?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom