Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lessons with the Dark Saint - OPEN TO ALL SITH

giphy.gif

LESSONS WITH THE DARK SAINT
AN OPEN TO ALL SITH TRAINING/ENCOUNTER THREAD
Want to meet the Arch-Heretic of the Sith Schism? Talk to her? Maybe yell at her? Figure out what she is about? I am planning on doing a Public Open Training/Encounter Thread open to ALL SITH from every faction or wandering collective (Warlords of the Sith are welcome too). Nothing really set in stone or scripted - just an open thread somewhere in the Outer Rim. Sith of any sort can come to challenge Voyance's teachings? Perhaps meet her for the first time or discuss the finer points of the Dark Side. OR - you could come looking for trouble LOL. It is all up to you. But in order for it to not be TOTAL mayhem - I'm starting up this OOC thread to see what folks out there would interested in doing with/against Darth Voyance (so I can really cater the thread to you guys!). Do let me know down below!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom