Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lesha Priest

Lesha Priest

L

leshaname.gif

lishhelmet.jpg

• T R I V I A
    ~Lesha Priest~
    ~"There should be a similarity between yourself and the ocean - calm most days, but unpredictable, even destructive on a good day. That's where true strength lies."~

lishbio.png

Full name:
    Alesha Vittoria Priest
    Nickame:
    Lesha/
    Lish/Vixen Actual
    Homeworld
    Zanbar
    Species:
    Human/Kiffar hybrid
    Force Sensitive:
    Unknown
    Faction:
    Mandalorian Enclave
    Al'verde - Si'kahya Beviin Squad

R E L A T I O N S

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y

lishbio1.png
    Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

• A P P E A R A N C E

lishbio5.png
    Eye Color:
    Brown
    Hair Color:
    Dark Brown, almost black
    Skin:
    Tan
    Height:
    5"9
    Weight:
    132 lbs

Lish is closer to the tall side for a human female, with a lean and lithe body build. Her dark features bestows a strange exotic beauty while a strong chin and jaw lends her a stern look on her face. However, a smile can often be coaxed out of her rather easily by people she trusts.

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

+Right to bear arms- Lesha loves her weapons. Especially firearms like any Mando'ade. And she knows how to use them well. The handling of melee weapons is also something she is skilled in.
    +Mando'ade - Lish is Mandalorian, through and through. She had been trained from the moment she could hold a blaster and vibroblade in the Way. She is a highly skilled warrior and would fight to the death for her Clan and people.
    +Bloodhound - Due to Lesha's Kiffar blood, she is even more of a skilled tracker than the average Mando'ade. There is very little that can escape her when she is on the hunt.
    +Don't tread on me - She is not a push over. She might not be an inherent killer right off the bat, but that does not mean that she can be strongarmed into something. Like most of the Iron children, she does not bend easily, hardly ever. She'll give her warnings, but if push comes to shove, she can pull the trigger to take a life.
    +Loyal - Once someone enters within her circle of people, they earn Lish's loyalty. She would walk through hell and back for them and woe to those that lose that loyalty or those that threaten her people.
    +Pilot - Lesha prefers to be on the ground with just a jetpack and rocketboots, but she's no stranger to piloting a ship and she can fill that role with ease and skill if the need for it arises.
    lishbio6.png
    +Compassionate - Lish is not xenophobic or hateful. She is one of the few Mando'ade that can be appealed to depending on the situation, especially where children are concerned.

-Never forget - Once Lesha's trust and loyalty is broken, she holds a grudge. It would take moving mountains to win it back.
    -The past can hurt - Being half-Kiffar and having the ability of psychometry, objects retaining past memories can take its toll on Lesha's mind. The amount of things she had sensed over the years have given her nightmares to last for a lifetime.
    -Patience is not a virtue - Lesha is not the most patient of people. She can still keep a semblance of it when dealing with children, but when it comes to those above hip height, it takes little to tick her off.
    -Still a female - Lish might be Mando'ade which makes her tougher than an ordinary female, she still remains a woman, which means less physical strength when it comes to heavy lifting.

• I T E M S

TBD

lishbio2.png

• P E R S O N A L I T Y

lishbio3.png

Lish is usually quite easy going and at ease in both her Clan and in her squad, always ready with a quip or lighthearted banter. She's extremely loyal and quite protective of her Clan or those close to her.

But when in a hostile situation, she dishes out orders left right and center and keeps her head in the game. She's an objective driven woman and it would take a Phrik wall to stop her from at least attempting to reach those goals.

• T H R E A D S

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

enclavediv3.png

Base Template by Pluperfect

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom