Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lesaj's Battle Robes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʀɢᴏʟʏɴ

Armor-Def1-Back.png

O O C - I N F O R M A T I O N
  • Intent: Sub personal armor for Lesaj Ophrys.
  • Image Source:
  • Canon: No.
  • Permissions: N/a.
  • Links: N/a.

P R O D U C T I O N - I N F O R M A T I O N

T E C H N I C A L - S P E C I F I C A T I O N S
  • Classification: Nightsister Robes, Multipurpose.
  • Weight: Very Light.
  • Resistances:
    • Elemental: Extreme.
    • Energy: Very High.
    • Kinetic (Cutting/Piercing): Very High.
    • Lightsabers: High.
    • Kinetic (Blunt Force): Average.
    • Corrosives: Low.
    • EMP/Ion: None.
    • Disruptors: None.

S P E C I A L - F E A T U R E S
  • Force Enhanced Silk Weaving.
  • Force Bonded Murakami Orchid essence - "living" armor.

S T R E N G T H S
  • Nature's Auspice: Created by an elder witch whose attunement to the forces of nature runs as deep as possible, the silk weave that composes the armor was enchanted through several Force rituals to grow impervious to the forces of nature that Lesaj can control. The wearer of the armor will not be hindered by cold nor heat, could walk through a wildfire and remain unburnt, plunge into the depths of the sea and still find oxygen in their lungs, or be struck by lightning to just conduce it back into the soil beneath their feet. It would require a colossal amount of these kinds of energies to override the armor's arcane protection.
  • Soul Bound: Unwilling to leave her orchid's behind and knowing they could not survive without her - Lesaj bound the soul and essence of the plants to the robes through a Force ritual. Losing their physical form, the flowers endure in the threads of the armor, therefore making the robes feel like a living, force-sensitive being. The weak force bond between Lesaj and the Murakami orchids slightly bolsters the former's connection to the Force, granting her a more precise control over it and and allowing her to draw on the power of the Force for a bit longer than she usually would be able to without tiring, qualities that come in handy given the Green Witch's heavy reliance on the Force. The armor has a consciousness of its own, belonging to the orchids, and can "speak" with its bonded force user.
  • Unpierced: The chosen fabrics and the force enhancements they were subjected to before their use make the robes incredibly resilient to a variety of dangers, particularly energy and cutting/piercing weapons. They are able to repel and deflect blaster bolts and take blows from vibroblades with little effort. The strongest areas of the armor are its songsteel mask, the chest area, and the vambraces.
  • Unseen: Although the properties of shadowsilk were diminished when it was weaved with other fabrics, its sound-cancelling property has endured and the wearer of these robes will find their movement is soundless. Furthermore, the incorporation of Taozin skin to the armor hides the wearer's presence in the Force, making it incredibly difficult for them to be senses by other force users or, at the very least, for the nature and extent of their connection to the Force to be assessed properly.
W E A K N E S S E S
  • Silky Guard: While the armor grants an impressive protection, there will always be drawbacks to match the benefits of picking something light and comfortable over heavy metal plates. The robes do not offer much in the way of protection against blunt force. In a similar note, even though they will deflect blaster bolts and a lightsaber might encounter some difficulty to slice through the material - this in no way means that standing idly on the receiving end of such attacks is a wise idea. Enough blaster power will overwhelm it, a well aimed, direct lightsaber blow will burn through it. Nothing is invulnerable, certainly not silk.
  • Force Tailored: Many of the enchantments that went into creating the robes have left ever-lasting properties in the materials employed - but not fully irreversible. The armor itself has a connection to the living Force, belonging to the orchids used in its making, and therefore a degree of dependence on it exists. If exposed to a force-null field, the defensive properties of the armor, specially those in relation to the elements, will be significantly reduced. Should the presence of the Force be removed for an extended period of time, the essence of the Murachami Orchids could be damaged or destroyed, severing Lesaj's force bond to the armor.
  • Mundane Tools: The Green Witch of Gargolyn has been known for possessing a certain curiosity and good enough knowledge about the technologies of the galaxy - but still a good part of her remains resistant to the idea of actually employing them. Not only does the armor lack any form of technological gizmos, it offers absolutely zero protection to any electronics should the witch ever need to resort to one.
  • Disintegrate: Made almost fully from organic materials, the protection these robes will grant from disruptor weapons is nothing but laughable.

D E S C R I P T I O N

A seamstress with a profound admiration for battle, like her heritage demanded, Lesaj Ophrys is known to wear exquisite robes and dresses of peculiar qualities and a shocking endurance - but none like the garment she designed for war. Using her knowledge of textiles, plants, and most importantly, the Force, the Witch of Gargolyn would set herself to the task of acquiring, preparing, sowing, and forging each peace of the robes with nothing short of painfully meticulous care.

It would take her years to complete the enchantments and rituals that went into shaping the armor into the vision she had of it, and many speculate that she does not consider her work finished. Still, the achievements so far have been impressive, her armor being not only a safeguard but good company on the battlefield - certainly better than any random nitwit, in the words of the loner Green Witch herself. The armor, or rather the orchids, remembers the past battles they witnessed, and often whisper of past conquests or failures in its creator's mind.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Lesaj Lesaj

I'll be your judge today, I hope you have a great weekend.

Very creative and very well complex submission. The pros and cons are well balanced. I just have a small remark:
  • I don’t know if it’s a mistake or intentional, but the armor values are at -1, so a little unbalance. Do you want to fix it or stay that way?

That's all it would be; if you fixed it / or you let it, please let me know!

ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ɢᴀʀɢᴏʟʏɴ
Hello and thank you for your review ^^

The one point underpowered is intentional - since I believe the current stats are a good representation of the armor's resistances.
MANIAC MANIAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom