Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Legends of Hidden Treasures | CIS Dominion of Nantoon Hex

Cypher Rage

C
6iF6ehR.png

Tags: OOM-001-JELLYBEAN OOM-001-JELLYBEAN OOM-002-HONEYCOMB OOM-002-HONEYCOMB OOM-003-CUPCAKE OOM-003-CUPCAKE OOM-004-DONUT GL3AM GL3AM [OPEN]
Objective: "Relax" and "Unwind"

It was months since had been on a field assignment. Months since he left Fondor and the Bassadro Sector Armada Headquarters. Months since he had any social contact of any kind. Instead he worked quietly inside his corner office on schematics for his latest warship: The Iron Prince.

But, he felt that all too familiar urge to leave his nascent little home and venture out into the stars once again. And he was happy, PR as happy as an eccentric Fleet Marshal could be.

Then he met the droids. Battle Droids to be exact and overheard thier conversation. "Oil Baths? I don't batei oil but I'm sure I could use a soak. In a hot tub that is. Any of you know where one is?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom