Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship 'Legate's Shadow' - Class 465 Patrol Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

C

ChVAW7n.png

Legate's Shadow

Z1CNLyN.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a personal vessel for Caligula
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Gas, Gas, Gas! - The Legate's Shadow has speed to it, being a refitted patrol vessel it still has the same perks. The legate is able to both pursue smaller vessels and flee larger ones, making it ideal for the misadventures Caligula may find himself in.
  • Custom Refit - The Legate had been customized by its previous owner but its an entirely different vessel now it belongs to Caligula. Its medical bay transformed into a laboratory to preform Sith Alchemy, droid charging bay to keep the legion of droids powered and extended detention cells to hold the menagerie of sithspawn Caligula may create.
WEAKNESSES
  • Meant for Patrol - The vessel while able to outclass smaller vessels is not suited for large scale combat, especially alone. Being originally refit for a Sith-Imperial Bureaucrats leisure cruises many of its combat suites have also been removed, now lacking a sophisticated sensor system.
  • Tiny Hanger - The Legate's shadow has a small hanger only able to field a single craft, in most cases a shuttle. Apart from that it can hold nothing else meaning it travels completely without a starfighter complement.
DESCRIPTION
The Legate's Shadow, model type Class 465 Patrol Boat is a custom vessel initially commissioned for a Sith-Imperial Legate by one of his officers, a gift or a bribe the story is more or less lost in history. The vessel was customized to be a leisure craft while still holding the militarized exterior look, with many spaces being turned into vast lounges and salons. The Legate unfortunately was not able to enjoy its luxuries as he was killed over Zoist during the Alliance attack. The vessel itself got lost in the endless list of his inheritence and was slated to be scrapped, given a token crew of Imperial navy personnel and droids to take it to the scrap yards. That's when Caligula intercepted it, convincing the majority of its crew to abandon the crumbling empire. Caligula quickly modified the ship, keeping some of the luxury suits while turning most into make-shift laboratories for him to conduct experiments and a whole manner of alchemy.

Last edited by a moderator:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caligula

Very nice ship with the alchemical lab, the science is very important! I found a few smaller problems:
  • Please link the Kuat Drive Yards to the Manufacturer.
  • And please link your bio to the Affiliation.
  • And one more thing, your ratings are underpowered (-3), if you want you can edit this.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Caligula

Oh, damn! My bad, sorry! I counted with -2, not -4... don't ask why, I don't know whyy I thought this is a limited ship and a unique. It was good with the Very high. So feel free to write back the Maneuverability to very high. And so sorry about this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom