Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Legacy Of The Echani [Celiana]

"Hmm, might go for the neck next..." He teased in response to her comments, a wry smirk crossing his lips in turn. "Then I'll move down. Where? Well, I'm always open to suggestions..." He spoke in almost a whisper as he would prepare his stance again, waiting for Celiana to make her move this time. He'd made the first move... He'd let her have the second. "Do be careful about that naughty tone of yours, though... That's how you get spanked" He warned, firing her a wink. He was shameless... And wouldn't back down if she indicated that was what she wanted, though...

He would nod when she would give a crash course on colours, seeming to pick up that he wasn't using them. He would focus then, as he kept his stance... Trying to gauge what colours she had.

[member="Celiana"]

"It's not polite to be a tease Joshua." The things he was proposing though....by The Force they sounded delectable. Seeing that he was waiting for my move I studied his stance briefly. Loose ready, feet not giving anything away yet.... hmmmm. My hand still planted against the mat I spun off of it moving just close enough to be in range. Twisting my weight I threw myself off my left hand and closed the gap. A quick in-step kick from my right foot to his shin. Followed by a quick right-palm strike that right before it'd connect on hi left bicep which was....very nice. I transitioned the palm strike into a elbow. Following the series of strikes I back stepped using my right hip to throw a tad more distance between us.

It wasn't THAT wrong to appreciate a nice, muscular gent. I mean he was a Master but I was knight soooo clearly by my logic that meant things were fine. He'd probably end up seeing somethign resembling a cherry blossom in terms of my emotions. I knew for sure I was very focused on combat and also very intent on his words. Being spanked.... Clearing my head I went back to seeing how he'd react and what the counter-move would be...

[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]

"Who said I was teasing? If you stick your neck out, it's getting licked. If you're bent over, it's getting spanked" He cracked bluntly followed by a chuckle in turn. He wasn't kidding at all, nor teasing... Okay, teasing a little but everything that he had said had been true. He waited until the last moment, let her make her moves, watched her movements, gauged her best he could. When she would throw her strike, he would block. It was meant to get a feel for her movements, but he had lucked out as she would feint and hit the block.

He could see another colour then, he noted as she would jump back. Cherry? What was that colour for again? He would wait for her to move again, watching her carefully... Trying to gauge her intentions if he could remember which colour meant what.

[member="Celiana"]

"Come come now Joshua. All bark and no bite may lead one to think it's just a bunch of talk." I switched movement styles as I spoke. Hips moving, hands weaving to keep any kind of tell hidden it was all simply movement. I was waiting for him to move in some form of boxing. Not all of combat to Echani was strikes a good deal was blocking and counter-strikes only when it would have high chance of success. Each strike needed to be timed to lead into the next. I was Waiting for him to start being....forward with his sparring and not just with his talk. Though odds were I'd be having far more fun once we moved to ground fighting....

Josh wagged his finger in turn. "Fighting cautiously has nothing to do with the spanking you just might get" He promised, a wicked grin spreading across his lips in turn. Oh, she would learn... Regardless, he would move forward, ducking low as though he were going for an underhand strike. His eyes would move up toward her face, indicating he was about to go upwards before he would suddenly sweep at her legs, without even looking at her. The trick of course was him trying to fool her with his eyes, before striking with his body independently of his sight, instead using his senses to tell him where her body's parts were.

Of course, he prepared himself for a possible counter, planning ahead was his forte.

[member="Celiana"]

A duck as if to load up for a hand strike. His eyes flicked to my face, then I heard his foot graze the mat as his eyes were still locked on mine. Predatory look too...he was intrigued at the flirtation. The sweep came and darting to the side and then back in I stabbed a quick series of strikes with my left hand targeting the leg that the sweep kick had come from. Darting back out My right foot darting out in a reverse hook-kick. "Dance with me Joshua, Force knows you want more than to simply dance. I know I do....Plus I can see a delightful cherry color. Lust, desire....I can at least see that you think I'm attractive..."

I wanted to see more of his emotions, more of that desire through combat. His actions, movements would tell me a great deal....

Despite there being a bit of desire in there, Josh was surprisingly calm. It was a battle in some sense, after all, and it was where he was most comfortable and at home. He was relaxed, calm, collected even as emotions swelled. Allowing his senses and instincts to take priority as the Echani style apparently was based on, Josh would, instead of blocking the attempted kick, stop his sweep and lock his leg around hers to stop her in her tracks. Using the chance, he would lock his other leg around hers to keep them trapped together as he would slip past her shoulder, using his elbow to keep her pushed down for the short period needed as he would promptly lick his hand, bring his palm up and bring it down on her rear end with a hard spank.

Josh grinned deviously as he would attempt to break their lock and if he succeeded, would pull a different maneuver from before and roll across the ground sideways, before backwards somersaulting into a backwards handspring to bring him back to his feet. Of course, it was very possible this didn't come to pass. He had left it very easy for Celiana to tighten the lock on their legs and keep him from moving, keeping them further trapped together.

[member="Celiana"]

Moves and counter-moves. Though Joshua had managed to snag my leg it was planned. Then I caught him licking his hand and had just enough time to think osik... Except he brought his hand down against my arse. Hard. Desire and determination bubbling up as he attempted to get away. Fortunately when that rather....shocking move had happened my body had tightened up and I'd held secure. Still locked together I reached down and gripped his crotch gently but firmly through his shorts. Hmmm....not bad at all. Squeezing a bit more firmly I let loose. My right hand a blur as the was a quick jerk to his ribs then a hairsbreadth away I instead drove a spear-fingered strike into his thigh with another palm-heel strike directed towards his calf.

I let my body slip into the Firedancer rhythms which with us locked together at this point was a slow, gentle grind against him. Smooth circular rhythms that he'd also no doubt enjoy later.

Of course she did, he was prepared for her to do it. He would get his arms up when she would begin striking at him, doing his best to block her strikes even if it left him open to some of her more... Forward motions. He would tighten the lock on their legs to keep her from attacking with her heel, though. That, he could do something about.

As she grinded against him, he allowed it, waiting patiently with a small smirk on his face as his lack of struggle indicated he was encouraging it. As if to further encourage it, the Jedi would instead respond by leaning in and trailing his tongue against her lips and mouth before pulling back a little. Not breaking the contact at all, he would bring his arms down, wrapped around her waist as he would playfully grip her rump with a good squeeze.

Of course, there was something brewing. There always was with him. The question would be was this a strategy, or a plan of flirtation?

[member="Celiana"]

Feeling his tongue against my lips brought hot blood rushing to my face. His gripping my arse had me flinch briefly. The feeling of his fingers against my cheeks....mmm later. He'd trapped one heel, but the other...no. Let him think he'd flustered me beyond thought. Leaning in I whispered "After this match Joshua, I want to continue all of this." To illustrate my point I leaned in and kissed his lips. I felt him lean in and whipped my head up. I wanted to fight him but ultimately I wanted us to reach a point of the match being a draw.

At which point....I'd very much like to have the rest of our clothes be shed back in my quarters.

He smirked lightly as he felt her press her lips to his, tightening the grip of his arms around her and squeezing a little tighter. He listened to what she had to say, and nodded his head. "Mhm" He responded, a bit of a vague answer, but they could talk in full after this was over.

... And then he promptly brought his arms upwards, wrapped around her abdomen now, and tossed her backwards with a Belly-To-Belly Suplex.

So a strategy, it seemed he had been planning. In the end, it seemed that she had been the one to let her guard down. As he fell to the floor after tossing her, the Jedi would immediately fold his legs back and then spring upwards to his feet, whipping his long, blonde hair out of his face as he grinned at her cheekily. He'd needed to take a few strikes to pull it off, but the gamble seemed to pay off. Stretching his shoulders, he let her get to her feet so they could resume.

[member="Celiana"]

Being tossed wasn't part of my plan though he'd tossed me backwards. Twisting in midair I landed, crouched like a Nexu. Launching myself back towards Joshua I rolled back into his range as he had started stretching. Striking in a blur and at the same time my right hand towards his abs. Aimed at the solar plexus, second strike left hand towards the v where his briefs covered. Just by his hip an open palm strike with my middle and index fingers aimed for a pressure point.

Then a quick hook-kick towards his back while moving into what normally would be a butterfly kick I simply moved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc7aedrha7w

I was aware while moving that the end result would leave me open for yet another sweep. Odds were Joshua would manage the sweep this time. I'd avoided one sweep, been tossed and recovered while being tossed. I was beginning to feel this match though...

Josh would quickly move to block when she tried to attack while she was stretching, quickly moving his arms and legs to and fro to block the blows that were coming fast. The last one he barely blocked with his knees - the attack down low. She wanted to fight dirty, did she? He stared at her a moment, not happy that she had aimed there, but it was what it was.

His attempt to block the shot toward his back opened him up for her to mount his face and shoulders with her lower half. Before she could execute the scissors though, the Jedi would quickly wrap an arm around her to stop her momentum, before roughly yanking her back down by the back hem of her shorts, likely exposing her on the way down with how hard he had pulled. She had been expecting a sweep, but considering she had fought dirty, he was going to do the unpredictable thing and do the same.

The moment she touched the ground, he would take a breath and aim a roundhouse kick to the side of her abdomen.

"Must still be stinging after that spank" He teased with a light smirk. "You want me to kiss it better?" The Jedi taunted with a wry grin. Was he serious? Or was he not?

[member="Celiana"]

Being tossed to the ground was another blow. Yet I heard the breath again and felt the air move. Low, a kick then. I felt pain against my ribs as his kick landed. I'd allowed it. Then on the attempted recoil I brought my left palm against his shin hard. Reaching my other hand around his heel and jerked as I spun into a sweep and to a low crouch. I was sexually frustrated and rather than what felt like an actual fight this felt like me taking a beating.

Almost like my fight against Master Harrison except he'd simply beaten the living osik out of me. He'd toyed with me, and that was what Joshua was doing now. Except he was dangling hope then jerking it back away. "Pause Music! Switch to workout list, maximum volume. Nar Shadaa training parameters."

Suddenly the lights started an alternating and erratic pattern. Loud, angry music. Darting in as the lights went down I said "Enough toying with me Joshua." He'd likely hear the venom in my voice....The lights went back up and I was in my same crouched position as before. Let's change things up a bit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhldbymXK-8&list=PLclxqlStifc4RjX5KM3NlIyn3RyN3aydk&index=14&t=0s

"Toying? I would have if you'd asked" He teased with a small smile. Josh didn't tend to lie, he figured Celiana had known him long enough to know that, even when he was joking there was always some truth to it. "If you want it, come plunker down on my face and get it" The Jedi taunted playfully, puckering his lips at her. Of course, soon after the music would change at Celiana's command. She didn't seem all that happy about what he'd been doing.

Her emotions read varied, some desire and lust, others... He wasn't sure. He was still trying to remember the colours and how she had explained them to be. Regardless, he got into stance, patiently waiting for her to strike so he could gauge her gameplan.

[member="Celiana"]

As Joshua kept up his antics I grew emotionally more....erratic. The defeat at the hands of a traitor, the loss of people I'd been happy around and with. The fact I was now a knight with essentially nothing to show for it other than being able to make art from sand and Lightning... If he wanted to taunt fine. Let him. He'd be playing my game now. The lights flicked to nothing and I moved. The skills of an assassin. Force sight only as seeing the other persons emotions and colors. Likely he'd see the simple color of plum. A maroon, inflamed with desire, utter black of memories fighting against Connor, Mint green entwined with soft lilac of how I simply wanted a partner. Someone to share my heart with...

Moving in behind him and to the left with utter silence I simply grabbed his hand softly and said "My heart isn't bent on fighting Joshua. No matter how I've shown myself to be always seeming to look for one. I'm simply very good at battle..." I hoped he wouldn't try a martial move now. I realized fully that by my having spoken and grabbed his hand he'd know where I was. If he struck I'd simply take the blow.

I realized that I was fighting essentially a more sarcastic and true to himself version of Master Harrison. I'd lost much because of him... "Cut training music, and settings. Keep lights off..." Looking to where Joshua stood I appreciated his physique, those abs, his arms... I wanted him now. I'd meant to teach him of Force-sight and he was picking up on it quickly. Coming up behind him again my nails softly scraping against his abs I rested my head and his shoulder for a second before softly kissing his neck and pulling away. I began making my way towards the edge of the mat and somehow how hoped he'd either keep me here or escalate things...

It was pretty clear, even without his skill with the colours that Celiana was distressed. As she had stopped fighting (Though he didn't rule out that it was a strategy as he had pulled) he wouldn't move at first, just letting her have her fun. He listened to her words carefully, but also kept track of what he could sense from her. Letting out a sigh, he would drop his hands.

"I think that's enough for our spar today" He spoke softly. The more serious, senior member of the Order side of the Jedi Master was beginning to peek out. "You're clearly not in any condition to go on. We can pick the spar up again later, I think I've learned a fair bit about the Echani fighting style today. Thank you, Celiana" Josh would speak with a gentle, respectful bow. He would continue to try to gauge her feelings, both through traditional means and using the colours. She still had the same colours as before, but Josh was having difficulty remembering what each one meant straight off. He was curious as to if she legitimately intended to take their... Antics further than the ring, but he let her show if that was what she wanted or not.

[member="Celiana"]

Well. I hadn't been expecting that, the simple courtesy was much appreciated. As he bowed to me I did the same, albeit while watching the muscles in his back appreciatively. As we each rose from our bow I approached him and simply grabbed his hand gently. "You may have been joking about everything on the mat Joshua but I wasn't....Come with me." I knew that with this choice the odds were it'd be a one time thing. Might at least leave the door open for something more down the road though. Dragging him off the mat gently I led him down a hallway off and slightly away from the dojo to my room. Goddess I wanted him.... Kicking open the door with my bare foot I dragged him inside and using a soft Force push closed the door.

837c487a4a6781de3bd181df011e6a6d.jpg

I simply laid on my bed and I was suddenly self conscious. Echani duels were one thing but had he been teasing about wanting me.....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom