Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Legacy of Sadow

UG850b6.jpg

She nodded as she listened to Aliza. “Very well, in public Cinis. In private Aliza.” She chuckled at the question. “Home, is a complicated question. I have a temporary residence nearby, yes. There are a few ground rules we need to establish first. I will send for you when I have time to train you. Secondly, when it comes to my home, understand that you are not a part of my coven. There are places you will be forbidden from entering these will be obvious to you because they will be guarded. Any attempt to enter these areas will make this arrangement null and void and you will be removed at best.”

She pushed off the desk and looked towards Aliza with a fierceness in her gaze. “Lastly, there is one thing you should know about me.” She stopped speaking and she smiled at Aliza, this time however Sabine revealed to her that some of her teeth were unnaturally longer than others she made a point to show them clearly. “I am a species known as a vampirika, you may be familiar. The Confederacy had one of my kin in charge of their Navy for a time.” at what appeared to be a flick of a switch the teeth retracted back to a normal appearance.

“When I say a coven, I meant it literally. The shades I sent to slow you down were members of that coven. Some are thralls, some are sisters and brothers. You have no say over any of them, I have agreed to teach you and nothing more. If I deem you worthy to join the coven I will ask you, but only then would you be able to command them. In short, follow my every word and there will be no trouble. Test me and you find how fierce I can become. I find the older I get the less patience I have, best not to test me hrm?”

TAG: Aliza Vale Aliza Vale

Teaching at the Medjai Order Temple on Verun
Aliza tilted her head at Phral's words, furrowing her brow before shaking her head. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. The first Sith that knows Sorcery willing to teach me? You can be assured I won't do anything to endanger the knowledge you have to offer to me." A slight smirk was on her lips though, since they both probably heard the double meaning to Aliza's statement there. She'd look around her office as she says, "As for training and time, or lack thereof, I would need a bit of warning myself so as to find a suitable replacement for when you require my presence, Lady Sabine." Not that Aliza was to worried on that front, she taught her students with the mindset that one day she wouldn't be able to teach them anymore, as such it helped lead them to a more independent mindset that some Sith may instill in their students. Taking a moment to make plans for her eventual absence, she'd refocus on the display of teeth, a slight look of confusion on her face. "No, I don't think I am aware of that race in the least. Then again, there is much I don't know, and as I grow older and explore the galaxy more, I find more and more questions around every corner." Stated in a tone of wry amusement, obviously Aliza found that situation to be mildly pleasant at least. As for the threat of destruction implicit… Aliza just let it roll off her shoulders, she was serious when she said she wouldn't endanger the source of knowledge Phral represented to her, and that included doing something so foolish as to test the Darth before she had expended the woman's utility to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom