Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lee's Magnificent Avatar Border Shop™

The dark blue is magnificent. Oh, well, the Omni-present and all-encompassing force imbues certain powers to a gifted few... Just kidding! Coincidence I guess! [member="Lee Astaar"]

Lee Astaar

L
YmBeJr3.jpg

http://imgur.com/YmBeJr3

[member="Sokrai Ronaro"] Here you go! Hope you like it! :D

Thanks! As I said I would, you are an awesome man, and I owe you one, so feel free to call in a favor sometime.

The color is perfect. Exactly as I pictured it.

Erek'Ard Wagvar

E
I will have to ask for your services... :p

[member="Lee Astaar"]

So... The picture is here, I will handle giving credits for it and stuff. I would like to see the border being kind of... blue, maybe? But similar to my current one. Not the same one, maybe darker or lighter or a bit different tone, depending on what kind works the best.

Or use any colour you want to, as long as it doesn't clash with the Jedi stuff (red would be illogical, for example... :p).

Thank you!

Lee Astaar

L
They're not mine! They're the boarders Tef put in the art resources thread once, but I don't think they're there anymore. I can give you the original file, if you still need it. [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom