Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving sadly.

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
The site maybe. But hey if I do, it will almost be as bad losing the Sith Empire, winning no battles, and bailing on everyone in the end now wouldn't it @[member="Darth Vornskr"]? But you kill me. Please. Don't flatter yourself.

Ashin, I know that I can, but I needed to find a spot for Nick to be, and the fringe fitted better than what Morna did. Also, IC it would be hard to keep it secret about him being with the Council as he would be gone for long periods of time. Then OOC wise I am spread thin with Nick, Morna, Xynar, and Xander all having to play alot of roles. So to allow myself more time with the characters, I decided to make him leave. Thank you for reminding me though, and should you need him for a dire situation I'm sure I could cook up something IC wise for him to use.

@[member="Jared Ovmar"] Please don't! I love my little faction that I put alot of work into! (even though most of the time I was on my LOA lol)

@[member="Darth Kentarch"] Remember man, its all about how we look to the rest of the galaxy, so don't go mouthing off to people. Just saying as a precaution because we are a new faction.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"], @[member="Gavin Ovmar"] *shudders slightly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom