Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave it to the Dice

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:48 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

His head leaned against the cool, concrete walls as the smell of pungent, moldy smell tickled his nostrils. Well isn't this quite the predicament you have gotten yourself into this time, he mused to himself.

The sound of what he hoped was water dripping into a tepid pool of what was -again, he hoped - water three cells over kept a steady beat. He glanced around the rather small cell in which he currently occupied, his eyes wandering to what appeared to be rather sturdy bars. It was crude, and rather old school, but effective none-the-less.

His right hand reached to scratch the back of his head, rubbing a rather large bump on the back of it, which could explain how he ended up here; or perhaps more accurately, why he didn't exactly remember how he came to his current set of circumstances. His eyes adjusted slowly to the dim, flickering lights, noticing there appeared to be another figure in the cell in which he occupied, but they were cast in shadows.

A rodian was in the next cell over, and another figure occupied the cell to his left, but his eyes couldn't adjust to see them either. The presence of guards appeared to be lacking for the moment, but his current state of a headache told him he wouldn't be doing any daring prison breaks quite yet... unless until he better understood why he was here, and how he had gotten there.

@Jonathon Patches

Aeron sat comfortably in her seat, the Omega Pyre Operative extending her legs out, ankles crossed for the time being. A faint smirk drew over her lips, the right corner rising as she saw her target wake up.

"Rise and shine cupcake," came her rather dry humoured quip. "Or should I say... One-balled Jack the WompRat?"

Two Balled Jack the Floor Desecrator
Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

The sound of a woman's voice cut through the dreary atmosphere like a knife through warm butter... or something like that. It took him a moment to process the name in which she used, and another moment to realize that she was in fact referring to him. Jack, the WompRat... the alias he had used for the day, the name and role he was playing slowly coming back to him.

His eyes slowly adjusted, as he cast his gaze in the direction from whence the voice came. "You can call me whatever you'd like, dear," he quipped back in rather casual, almost familiar manner.

@Jonathon Patches

The faint melody of dramatic space western music played in the background as the blonde gave a small amused snort, "I'll call you dead come high noon, Jack. " she told him straight out, the glint of light reflecting off the wide discblade in her hands.

"Assault and battery. Murder in the first degree. " she gave her discblade another twirl, "Smuggling of spice and slave girls... oh, and public exposure of your one balled wonder," came her dry quip, as if not at all impressed.

"Seems like you are one good for nothin' deadbeat kathhound ready for the gallows. Hope you can make your peace with that breakfast of champions," she nodded over to the oozing writhing mass of Rodian black worms and begal bugs.

"High in protein."

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 29 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

@Aeron Kreelan

His right hand raised to rub his brow, trying to remember how exactly he had gotten to this current set of circumstances, the memories alluding him for the moment. Thankfully, his wit and need for banter had not escaped him.

"See, now that's not way to start a conversation," he quipped, raising to his feet, he took a few steps over to the bars of the cell, leaning against them at he tried to get a better look at the mysterious woman.

"Name calling isn't the nicest of way to opening the lines of dialogue either," he said, flashing a wry grin as he added, "Though dinner is, I suppose a good start... let's say we get out of here, and pursue that breakfast of champions?" he quipped with a wink.

@Jonathon Patches

There came the abrupt laugh, the slight shake of her discblade over at his direction.

"They say you are a funny man Jack," it was clear she was merely humoring him, "But clearly not smart." came her huff, uncrossing her ankles to set her booted feet on the ground. With an easy swagger she came to her feet, her aquamarine eyes falling over his disheveled grimey scruffy visage.

"Your lunch date is with reaper," she came to a stop just shy of two feet from the metal bars of the jail cell. "But don't worry, I'm sure you'll get plenty of dancing in once you are strung up."

"You were a hard man to catch, but you left quite a little trail. I'll enjoy my breakfast at your bounty's expense though, so thank you kindly for that." a pause then she added, "Oh don't worry... that's just the knock out serum that is weaning out your system... might not go too well with your lunch there... but I reckon that it really doesn't matter much now does it?"

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:06 AM

@Aeron Kreelan

Knock out serum... that would explain the temporary memory loss, he mused to himself, rubbing the back of his head with his right hand, as his left hand clenched one of the cell's bars for support. "Ahhh..." he said for a moment, watching the steps she took towards the cell, the glint of a discblade catching what little light these cells afforded.

"Apparently Jack is a hard man to catch," he said, shrugging casually with a feint smile on his face as he quipped, "You've yet to catch him I'm afraid; but I'd be more than willing to help you, if you'd simply let me out of this cell," he said in an almost appeasing manner.

@Jonathon Patches

"Haha... no. You were not a hard man to catch at all. Then again, it is our vices that always drag you down. " that's when she gave him the kind of expression that only meant she had caught him in a compromising situation, "Who would have known grape jelly covered Bothian lapdances would be your thing?"

There came a tap of her discblade against his cell, briefly, so as to not allow him to grab it, "The only time you are coming out of that cell is when it's your time to meet whatever gods you adhere to." a glance at her chronowatch came, "Looks like you got about five more minutes to go."

A wink came next, "Enjoy the meal." she told him, taking a step back and moving to turn away.

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:58 AM

@Aeron Kreelan

He shrugged casually at the mention of his vices. Not how he preferred to spend his evenings, however it had proved necessary in this one instance, though apparently it had also led to his current set of unfortunate circumstances. He swore he could still smell the jelly, checking his clothes to see if any remained, but it appeared the jelly was just for show, and there was no hands on experience; or perhaps more importantly, it got interrupted before it got that far.

He shrugged casually at her threat, as he merely stated, "Then it appears you have four minutes to correct yourself from making a rather big mistake," he quipped casually, as he merely reiterated, "I don't think your employers would look to kindly on you making false claims on bounties," he said in an almost cheeky manner, as he added, "In fact... I'd wager it's rather frowned upon..." he said with a shrug.

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

He shrugged casually, having one last card to play at this point as she was making her way to the exit.

"Not even going to make certain you have the correct mark?" he asked, as his tone changed to a more casual one, as if one was filing an informal report, as he spoke, "I'll be sure to let your superiors know that attention to details isn't one of your strengths. What was your name again?" he asked, then shook his head almost dismissively, as he took a few steps from the cell bars and took a seat against what could only vaguely be described as a bench within the stall.

"Nevermind, no need; I'll be certain to find out who you are when I get out of here," he quipped casually.

@Jonathon Patches

She began to slow at his words, barely twisting half her torso to look at him over her shoulder. "They say you are quite the silver tongued devil, Jack.... but you aren't pulling a fast one on me. I've been tracking you for months now... why don't you just enjoy the last few minutes of your life?" she told him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You've more than your share of false aliases on your person, but it's you alright." Of course the disguise would be legit; it was Jonathon freaking Patches! "I'd recommend you take a piss in the next four minutes. Wouldn't want to embarrass yourself come the time you meet your maker."

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 30 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

His face met the palm of his hand, as the woman's stubborness was admirable; albeit, she was making this difficult. No matter... will make it all that much more enjoyable when she learns the truth.

"Lady... I am trying to help you..." he said, shaking his head in disbelief. If she insisted on being so blind though, who was he to stop her.

He decided to change tactics, and instead asked, "Wait, no day in court? Don't I get a trial? A last meal? Not even a holo-call?" he asked, playing the card of the oppressed.

@Jonathon Patches

"Not on the border planets Jack," she told him, tapping her foot. "You know very well the laws of the Wild Regions; Justice is swift here. I only deliver the package. The town you've wrong does the rest," came her half amused quip.
"I gave you a last meal," she nodded again towards the writhing mass of snails and worms. "High in Protein. A dish fit for a King really."

"The lawkeeper will be here to string you up soon." the town's own law had confirmed One-Balled here, and she wasn't about to argue the last pleas of a confirmed criminal.

"Cheers." Came her small half salute.

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 30 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

"Well, I guess that settles it then," he said casually, shrugging as he rose to his feet and made his way to the cell's bars.

"Guess I will take you up on that earlier offer," he said, his fingers finding their way to the zipper of his pants, as he quickly pulled the metal tab down, "Wouldn't want to embarrass myself before my big date with the executioner," he said with a smirk, his fingers deftly working on the button of his pants as he undid them.

"You wouldn't want to give me a hand, no?" he asked, then shrugged casually, as he pulled down the front of his pants to his upper thighs - his pants still protecting a bit of modesty on the back; he was a gentleman after all - and pulled it out. More importantly, he pulled out a piece of evidence that would raise some doubt into his being One-balled Jack; or perhaps put more accurately, two pieces of evidence.

Not one to miss an opportunity for to make things perhaps more awkward, he kindly warned, "You might want to move to the left a bit," he said, and proceeded to make sure any chance of "embarrassment" left his body and began to find it's way on the hallway floor.

@Jonathon Patches

Well that was a rather interesting show of events. By 'show', well, not much of an impressive show. A smooth slide to the left ensured her boots didn't get doused by Jack's trickling 'embarrassment'. Seeing as how he presented himself in all his glory, with a handful of evidence, well -- That certainly brings things to question.

So the lawkeeper lied. Why?

Tumblr_m9sblrmuyh1qbm7re_la-1.gif

Her expression certainly didn't give any indication that she was startled, more annoyed actually, as she said, "Well now you are just Two-balled-Jack-the-floor-desecrator," her nose gave a wrinkle at the fresh layer of questionable liquid pools on the dirt floor that clearly weren't so questionable at all with Jack's free-flowing embarrassment saturating the ground.

"And with a date with the executioner still... sans embarrassment, unless you start talking."

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

"Well now you are just Two-balled-Jack-the-floor-desecrator,"

He shrugged casually, as he merely quipped, "Doesn't have quite the same ring, does it?" he asked with a grin.

tumblr_mndy8eBFAV1qblutwo1_250.gif

As he evacuated any lingering form of "embarrassment", he gave himself a few shakes, and once satisfied that he had made his point, put his evidence away and proceeded to zip the fly of his pants up. "I already told you... I am not the man you are looking for," he said, a smug grin on his lips that had more than enough 'I told you so' contained within it.

"And I take it, your employer won't be pleased when they learn that you got more than you bargained for," he quipped with amusement, as he nodded to his midsection, a reminder of the evidence he had presented. "So what do you say we start over, you get me out of here, and I can explain everything?" he said, quite certain she wouldn't take him up on that sole offer, so he sweetened the pot a little, as he added, "I'll even help you find the one you are looking for," with a wink.

@Jonathon Patches

tumblr_lm7j70daYu1qe7dpio1_500.gif

"Well for all I know, that could just be a nifty little synthflesh prosthetic," she pointed out the obvious, leaning her shoulder against the wall. Three minutes left.

"They do wonders with those now a days. Can't even tell another person apart with medical scanners," she said quipping, crossing her arms over her chest.

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,577 posts

Excellent

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

"Oh?" he asked with a smirk, "Didn't get enough of a look before?" he cracked. She's probably one of those people that challenged accepted science principles in school... like gravity, he mused to himself.

tumblr_mndy8eBFAV1qblutwo4_r1_250.gif

Leaning against the bars, he spoke with a hint of mischief, an amused expression on his face as he said, "Scanners are on thing, young miss... sometimes a hands on experience is far superior to any scanner." His eyes quickly darted down to his mid section, as if suggesting she take a hands on approach, the grin ever present on his face.

However, contrary to his prior suggestion, he pushed himself about a foot off the bars, as his right hand raised itself to his face, scratching away at the scar on his right cheek. "Sorry," he said apologetically as he continued to scratch at the scar, "forgot to moisturize this morning..." he added, his index finger rubbing against the scar furiously, "You know how these scars get when you don't take care of them," he continued, finally finding the scar's 'edge', as he slowly peeled it off, revealing a much younger looking, less damaged piece of flesh underneath it.

"They tend to fall right off, when you don't take proper care," he quipped with an amused expression, leaning back against the bars, he grasped one bar in each hand, as he asked, "So... where are we on that whole exit strategy plan?"

@Jonathon Patches

One minute left.

Well, that was one way of getting my attention. Brisk feet had already brought her forward towards the jailcell, so when he'd peeled off his 'scar', she was just shy one foot from him. Which made it all the more easier when her hand shot out between the bars to grab his shirt, getting a fistful of fabric as she jerked forward, intending to press him and his face against the iron bars.
tumblr_mkmd7lnb8t1qbl9e6o4_250.gif
"Well if you wanted to get frisked, you should have just asked nicely," she said matter-of-factually, her eyes narrowing as her other free hand came up towards him as she spoke, "Think I'm gonna take a bit of your advice and go with the hands on approach there cowboy, spread 'em." However, instead of making a grab for the boys, her fingerless gloved hand rose to his face. Without any sense of pity, her fingers went straight to the edge of where the scar had previously been, searching for an edge of synthflesh.

Where is it, where -- ah, her nail scratched against another scar, "Looks like you got something on your face. Here, let me get it," and without any warning she simply.... ripped it off.
You have got to be kidding me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom