Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave it to the Dice

@Aeron Kreelan

"Well, if that's all it takes," he said, spreading his legs obligingly as she approached; until her hand went decidedly more north than what he expected, tracing lines across his face. Just what is she...

"OW!" he said, as another scar that traced from the side of his cheek to the corner of his mouth was torn rather harshly from real flesh. His right hand raised to cup his cheek defensively, as he spoke, "Not... NICE!" he exclaimed. "You should warn a man before you start tearing into things like that... You've been ignoring my requests ALL night, and THAT you listen to?" he asked, rubbing the area of his face where the fake scar used to be.

tumblr_mlscbmp7bb1risfufo1_500.gif

"Would you like to pull my hair too?" he asked, as he took a step back from the bars before she got any ideas, as he added, "Or do you prefer it the other way around?" he asked, nodding to a clock on the wall signalling they were running out of time. He would either do this with her or without her... he would much prefer with.

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,574 posts

Excellent

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:39 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

tumblr_m58jejRVxX1rs97lbo1_500.gif

"Relax..." he said, giving her the thumbs up and then casting her a wink, "I got this," he quipped, giving her a nod, , and then made his way towards the guards, crouched low to the ground, his steps were careful and calculated. That is until he got a few meters away, he stood upright, taking a few steps toward them, clutching his gut.

"Ow.... my stomach... knew I should have had that second bowl of Trandoshian Goulash," he said, approaching the guards as he drew their attention, they swiveled on their feet in Patches direction, as Jonathon stumbled closer. "Oh god... almost hurts as much going down as it will coming out," he added, taking another few steps, as the Trandoshan gave Patches a funny look... well, as funny a look as a Trandoshan could give.

"It hurts... it hurts..." he said, closing the distance between them, until Patches hands were no long at his gut, but holding his blaster, as he burried it into the gut of the Gamorrean and let off a shot, the sound and sight of the blast being suppressed by the Gamorrean's body. Once the Trandoshan realized what was going on, he unsheathed his own rifle, which Patches was all to willing to kick out of his hands as it came down, followed by what could only be described as an unorthodox tackle, he took the Trandoshan down, followed by a swift clubbing of his blaster hilt to it's head, silencing any objections the Trandoshan may have had.

Catching his breath, he slowly rose to his feet, and turned to the position from where Aeron would be watching, with a rather smug grin on his face, as he spoke, "Don't suppose there is dinner after the show, huh?" he asked, checking his surroundings, as he motioned for her to follow, "All clear... try and keep up," he quipped with a wink.

@Jonathon Patches

There came a shake of her head, then the glare. Nonetheless, blaster rifle in hand, she went running forward with a low profile, her eyes upon the watch tower in the even one of the guards caught sight of them. Thankfully, the tall grasses and cattails did their job, and they were able to slink off towards the sewers entrance in little time.

The stench of Nal Hutta only seemed to rise exponentially now that they were here, Aeron's boots making tiny splashes with every determined step she took. "I take it you are well aware of what crawls in the sewers?" she asked matter-of-factually, snapping on a small light at the top of her scope.

"Don't wander off." she warned, giving him a stern warning that bode no argument. "To the left."

Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,574 posts

Excellent

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:23 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

Patches had to suppress his gag reflex, the smell of the sewer - though like most sewers he happened to wander through - creating a ripe aroma that tickled the nostrils. Ugh... I think I can taste it in my mouth, he mused. That's when she started barking out orders again, as she flicked on a light on her scope. "It's ok... you can say it..." he paused for a moment, reaching into his backpack and pulling out a flashlight, he flicked it on and held it in his left hand, crossing it under his right which still held his blaster, "You like keeping me close," he added with a wry grin.

He took a few steps towards, covering her back as she took point, and followed her to the left, as he spoke in an amused tone, "Almost as much as you like taking charge," he quipped.

@Jonathon Patches

A smirk drew over her lips at Jack's rather comical expression, a half snort escaping her as she said, "Too much 'embarrassment' for you?" she asked with a rather challenging arch of her brow. Oh, the deeper they went into the sewers, the worse the stench was going to get. It would linger. The kind that just seeps into the fabric of your clothes, hair, skin and very being.

Nal Hutta, destination paradise.

"Don't throw up," she cocked her blaster-rifle with the new power settings, "It attracts the critters." she warned, her feet quick as she lead them down the corridor, peering just over the corner before turning left. She kept the tip of the blaster rifle up, the ray of light shining over the trickling sewers and questionable fuzzy brown blobs floating across it. Her nose crinkled at the growing baked aroma, methane levels clearly increasing.

"Right." she told him, nodding for him to go ahead.

Two Balled Jack the Floor Desecrator
Writer2.png

operative.png

Scoundrel.png
1,574 posts

Excellent

Posted 17 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

@Aeron Kreelan

"Not at all," he quipped, as he added smugly, "I can handle a strong woman just fine," he said, casting her a wink. His light and blaster shifted from left to right intermittently, eyes peered forward and then back, ensuring they were not be followed. At her insistence that he not throw up, Patches suppressed a burp, but kept whatever last meal he had down for the moment, despite the unwavering persistence of aroma's he didn't care to find their origins from.

"Right," he repeated the command and followed her backside, pausing for a moment as if he heard something.

I'm sure it's nothing, he mused, and continued to follow. "You have a ship waiting for us? Or are we... procuring one?" he asked.

@Jonathon Patches
tumblr_ljx8plquGQ1qbi23yo1_500.gif
"Guess we'll find out soon nuff, Jack." she told him, moving further into the sewers, the rush of water getting louder as the various canals connected towards the main drainage tunnel. Womprats greeted them as they made headway, chattering and hissing with claws extended as if to attack. A swift kick with her boot sent one of them into the air and into a group of them, causing them to scatter.

Clearly, Aeron didn't mind punting the critters.

There it came again; a small noise, as if something a bit larger than a womp rat took notice of them. Steam was filling the tunnels here, misting the are and inhibiting their vision for a bit. Of course, this only meant one thing.

Time for bait.

"Move up ahead," she told Jack in a low voice, jerking her head towards the northern tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom