Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

learning the ropes(looking for a teacher)

stardust walked through the citadel with her eyes closed, mostly because she took out her sight chip but mostly because she wanted to feel the world differently, she had little connection to the force all she knew was that she could feel living things but she wanted to learn more

Rexus Drath

Rexus strolled through the halls of the citadel humming a soft tune to himself. He was here to fill out some new paperwork for a new student he would be nabbing. He seriously needed to be paid overtime for this crap. He was running out of cigarettes and coffee at this point and he would be needed a carton of smokes and a gallon of coffee to keep himself going. But all of that mattered not, and soon he seemed to bump into a woman who had no idea where she was going "Hey!" he said looking down at the small woman.

Waving his hand in front of her she seemed a bit unresponsive "Why is there a blind woman here?!" he said to the people around him as they carried on with their business @[member="stardust"]

stardust turned and looked at the man"im not blind i see you with the force"stardust said"habg on"stardust reached into her pocket and pulled a small chip out sliding it into a alot in thw back of her head"better now "stardust fully looked the man over"as for why im here, i came to learn about the force so i can learn how to use it
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Well this was interesting, a girl who could use the force with no training so far. This would prove to be a fun student for him to train up. "Okay, here's the deal. I will teach you on the ways of the force. You however must listen to me and follow my every order. Do what I say when I say and we will be good to go." Rex said giving the girl a firm pat on the back afterwards.

"Follow me." he said to her as he made his way up a nearby flight of stairs. He would give her the safety brief in one of the many classrooms here. @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

"Just call me Rex or Gunny, I don't need the sir thing. I'm not that old." he said chuckling afterwards. "So tell me about yourself kido, you got a name?" he asked her trying to get to know the child before he gave her the brief, there were a few things that she needed to know but first introductions were needed above all things. Climbing the stairs Rex panted a bit, he really did hate the damn things @[member="stardust"]

yes ive got a nane im stardust rider but you can call me star "stardust said as she smiled at him"ive been around the galaxy mostly bounty hunting, lost my parents when i was young"stardust trailed off tgere"
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus gave her a nod as they finished climbing the stairs and headed towards the classroom. "I will tell you a bit about myself later, but I have met you before. A very long time ago." He said to her trying not to blow her mind. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents though. Please have a seat and we can begin." pointing a seat in the classroom Rexus walked over to a holo projector so he could begin @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

The lights dimmed and Rexus sighed once more at the start of another safety brief. "I am Knight Drath I will be your course instructor here at the Citadel. I will be teaching you all walks of the force to be basically trained in most basic abilities. If you feel that I have abused you in any way please report me or any of my fellow instructors to my commanding officer Je'gan. That being said do you have any questions?" a few different slides came up on the projector giving what the woman would be doing over the course of her force training here @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

"Alright then! Let's get started on your training!" Hoping down from his podium Rexus moved towards the door exiting it. He would take her to the dojo, give her a training saber and see what she was made of. "So star do you have any experience in sword combat?" he asked her smiling at her as they walked towards the training rooms. It would be tough but nothing they couldn't handle @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

Rexus and his new student entered a training room within the citadel, it was rather traditional. Sliding paper doors, white walls with bamboo rivets. It was all very Atrisian decorated and quite beautiful. "Now before we begin I would like to see what you have got." walking over to a nearby station Rexus grabbed a wooden sword and tossed it to her. He was sure that she didn't know any forms but it never hurt to see her raw skill. "Are you ready?" he asked her as he grabbed his own sword @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

"Just Rex" He chuckled and smiled at the girl twirling his sword. "Alright I'm going to come at you with a few attacks, you will try your best to block. If at any point you feel this is too much say the code word Red" Rexus came at star quickly and brought down a vertical strike towards her head following it up with a few quick strikes to her sides. @[member="stardust"]

Rexus Drath

Rex blocked the incoming attack then backed up to circle around star dust "Swing with your hips and twist your ankle, you get more power that way." Rexus gave his student the advice before running at her for a few more strikes to her body. One aimed for her arm the others aimed at her legs and chest. Rex was a good blades man and he would teach the girl well. @[member="stardust"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom