Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Land Grab Plan

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
Alright so I'm back from LOA and now I'm ready to get back in the game. Alright so recently while I've been gone it seems that the whole faction's losing 2/3's thing did happen and I see that the Fringe has basically cut us off from our southern territory. I have devised four plans of expansion if anyone is interested.

1. Eastern Expansion. Alright so for the eastern expansion what I'm thinking is we basically gobble up what use to be ACA territory. Obviously major planets would go first, Druckenwell, Rodia and even if we move fast enough we could take Bothuwai
  2. North-East Expansion. Alright so what I'm seeing for this is after we take Seltos we would take Druckenwell but then instead of expanding east, we curve up to the north taking Hilo, Sepan and maybe even Tarhassan if we want to got that far
  3. South-West Expansion. Alright basically for this one we would again take Druckenwell, notice how all my plans include Druckenwell, but from there we would expand from Naboo down to Maramere, Geonosis and maybe even Lameredd
  4. The Loop. Alright so probably the stupidest one of all but I'm putting all options on the table here. So for the Loop what we would do is after Seltos and Druckenwell we would expand from Sullust down to Praesitlyn around Sluis Van to Elrood, from Elrood to Mustafar and finally cutting the Fringe off at Hoth
Alright so that's what I've come up with so far. If you have any criticism I'm all ears or if you wanna submit your own plan.

My galactic geography's not great, but they all seem fine to me. Are there planets with more valuable resources among them?

Suarbi 7/5 can survive out on its lonesome for a while yet, I think.

Osarian or something else in that hex first then push out towards Hilo. Generally agree for the most part on your second point however, don't want to ruffle the pubs feathers as I'd like to expand our relationship as Allies. So if at all possible we need to work alongside the pubs and not tick them off too much.

Then towards the south.

As for north, I will say this I do not want to go directly north not that you mentioned it. Just covering the bases there. Really would like to not be trapped between the Sith and the Fringe by any means. So south, south south. And as for splitting the fringe in half I don't know if I'm willing to make any grand plans in that direction for the time being.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
Really my last one wasn't tactically sound, if we wanted to split the Fringe we'd just have to take one of the planets south of Kaeshana and then just hit 'em at Lorta.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Well I would like to build up around Kaeshana for more protection on that end. But not a huge huge priority. Still on the list none the less.

Kinda also don't like the position of our capital with regards to the One Sith and how easy it will be for them to reach it after Lujo is nabbed - if it hasn't been already.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

They've started and have 34 posts. And from what I've read they plan on using it as a embassy for their alliance with the Fringe.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
In truth the Fringe is just about as weak as we are right now but with the backing of both the OS and the Ravens. I doesn't look good. Might I suggest something?

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
Alright well the way is see it right now the main war is this: Republic-Protectorate-Mando-Silver-Sanctum vs. Fringe-Sith-Ravens. The ACA and Remnant are down for the count while the Primeval and Shadow Dynasty don't present any clear and present threats. We need to make an alliance with the other factions fighting the enemy but us personally? We need to focus or recruitment and getting new blood and re-expanding, Maybe even sweep away the ACA and take them out of the equation and pull a Africa Campaign on them.

Noah Corek said:
We need to make an alliance with the other factions fighting the enemy but us personally? We need to focus or recruitment and getting new blood and re-expanding
This is the plan. I was planning to run a thread with the Republic for the purpose of an alliance between us and all that very soon.

Recruitment was the second part of what I already want to do. We all can do recruiting, doesn't have to be just me and Sarge that does it. If you guys see someone new, or someone that you believe is going to fit in. Talk to them and see if you can bring them over here.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Hevana Martin

Hair-triggered Super Soldier
Just point the way and I will shoot. Though going away from the Fringe makes a lot more sense than toward. Lots of open space, and stay away from the drama of invasions for a bit.

I mentioned an encircling campaign that OP could proceed along in the Tech Talk podcast. Focus though should be more towards denying the Fringe a way around our territory - Bpfassh->Dagobah->Barkhesh should hook them and give us access to the planets in the southwest of the map. If we wanted to block them off and give them room to expand, Bpfassh->Utapau->Demonsgate/Resu->Exocron/Aing-Tii->Crystalsong is the only way to make sure they themselves don't do a 150 post dom to get around us.

Noah Corek said:
Eastern Expansion. Alright so for the eastern expansion what I'm thinking is we basically gobble up what use to be ACA territory. Obviously major planets would go first, Druckenwell, Rodia and even if we move fast enough we could take Bothuwai North-East Expansion. Alright so what I'm seeing for this is after we take Seltos we would take Druckenwell but then instead of expanding east, we curve up to the north taking Hilo, Sepan and maybe even Tarhassan if we want to got that far

Best bet.

Brings us closer to our historical allies and allows us to better strengthen ties with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom