Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Lady V

Name: Dana Venhoelm

Faction: ??

Home : Coruscant

Species: Human

Force sensitive: Y

Height : 5’6

Weight : 135

Hair : Blonde

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Light

Strengths:

Battle commander: Leads on the battlefield and takes quick note of the enemies positioning and uses her terrain to her advantage

Inspirational leader: Her people follow her lead. Loyal to any means

Force power

Force jump
Force lightning
Force chain lightning
Force alacrity
Force movement
Force hover
Jedi mind trick/seduction
Force healer (beginner)

Weakness:

Easily wounded: Battle wounds seem to affect her deeper than most as her body is frail. With high offensive maneuvering, her defensive capabilities suffer, and without the help of a good bacta tank. She hurts…BAD.

Tunnel vision: she can only focus on one major power or ability at a time currently which consumes most of her vitality

Children: seeing and being around faces of innocents makes her scream in pain and cowardice

Wookiee: the Wookie homeworld of Kashyyyk has left traumatic mental and physical scarring on V to last a millennia after a failed assassination attempt.

Weaponry/Arsenal:

(Double hilt lightsabers) https://static1.srcdn.com/wordpress...k-Rey-Double-Sided-Crimson-Red-Lightsaber.jpg

(Med utility belt) https://www.jedi-robe.com/images/product/image/1166555282.jpg

Ideals:

“The Galaxy will forever be chaos and order. One cannot exist without the other. But my Lord…He will be the first to mend it together. Hail the Red Sons and Daughters of Baricon.”

Bio : https://assets1.ignimgs.com/2019/11...se-date-trailer1-1574112577117.jpg?width=1280 C5-DB: “Audio and visual recording active…..Begin when ready…”

“The only way to begin…Is to go back to that fateful day. Do you remember? Because I do..I remember it clear as the sun. Of all things..With a population of over a trillion, it had to be her. And you…You were so caught up in your business dealings you didn’t even pay attention to the danger surrounding the both of you. You FAILED as a Father..As a husband..And as a man with integrity.”

“ I tried to tell you about the path you were headed down was a dangerous one. It would lead to nothing but trouble. But as with all bravado..It surpasses your sense of logic. Our daughter paid the ultimate price…I hope she resents you forever as I do. You left us…You left me..And i had no choice but to leave her to search for answers..answers that medical personnel could not provide..But with the awakening of the force within..I found it’s potential to be limitless. Timeless..And beautiful…We never had the means to have what we needed in life..So i took it...Several individuals..parts and chemicals..Items for alchemy..ALL of it…To revitalize limb structure and heal the wounded..And for assurance.”

“The power of the dark side..To embed this deep deep hatred into my mind..To drive me..To drive her…I will find you..And when I do..You will answer for your sins. For your crimes..Your past WILL catch you…Choke the vitality out of the mesh you call a body…I am coming..And I will burn all your bridges…Sever all your ties..Leave you hopeless and alone..And you will BEG for DEATH…And when I am done..I will grant it to you…” She gets up from her kneeling position on the floor in the middle of the small Atrium inside an old temple. The cobwebs and smell of damp moss made it slightly uncomfortable to those who were unaware of the region they were in. But Dana was at home..Within the murky humid outlands of Barab.

She knew that her life on Coruscant was over. Thinking back to a time before she became known as V, representative of her family’s maiden name of Venhoelm, Dana was a medical worker in the City employed at the https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Halls_of_Healing Sector within the Jedi Council. Her work had her see all types and manners of injuries, from scrapes and bruises to limbs lost. Although never witnessed a massive overflow of injured patrons, she had seen enough to know the effects of war. This position kept her up at all times and she pulled long hours at the facility keeping her away from her daughter during her adolescence and teenage years. Being overprotective, Dana had a hard time letting her daughter Dawn live a life outside of her agenda and it caused problems at home.

Eventually, as the demand for medical personnel became higher, Dana was able to finance a proto-droid that would help keep the loft clean and look after her daughter. She also had less time to talk and communicate with her daughter's father, Var-Sulis. They never saw eye to eye on a lot of things and matters with their daughter’s attitude became worse. However, because of Sulis’ career choice, Dana had no choice but to keep Dawn under her watch. In Dana’s eyes, the day her daughter lost her legs, she lost everything. Her trust, safety and hopes for a normal life…shattered. The rage and bitterness built up and manifested greatly as she had to admit her own daughter into the clinic. Going back home after a few days, she screamed with a booming force. The resounding sound was imbued with the force so powerful it broke the sound barrier and shattered the skyline windows and fractured the concrete foundation that made her home. Needing answers and knowing about the force through lore, she left and would travel to a place that was envisioned in her head but was located deep within the forest regions of Ferg. She was met within the rural forest region, a man who seemed homeless but had in fact altered his appearance to seem more befitting to the environment. He would eventually gain her trust, being that he was able to make sense of what she was going through, and would help her understand the ways of the force.

Dawn never looked back for sometime, leaving her daughter in the care of medical personel and C5-Db..Which was programmed to obey Dana’s commands. Dana had programmed it to keep Dawn safe at all costs. Believing everything would be ok the way it was, she continued being a student of the force and would become an acolyte of the man who revealed himself to be a Jedi Master in exile by choice to create his own regime. His name is Baricon Zolfran. Dana learned from him, off world and together, along with several others, she believes in liberation, revenge, and peace by way of war.[/justify][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom