Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Sovereigns Disciples

T4KD2Hxl.png

Alright so, with Queen Sovereign progressing ever so steadily into the future with her new faction and all. I figured it was about time she got herself a small group of devoted apprentices. I plan on only taking four at a time, 2 males and 2 females. One of the male slots is already taken by Evan and the other has yet to be given because...well Winter is picky about who she takes under her wing. She does not want to teach just anyone who will take her teachings, then just walk out like 'thanks lol'.

Lately i've been noticing a lot of padawans and such losing their masters and such due to LOA or some other unknown reason. Hopefully i can be certain when i say i am pretty darn active with Winter and intend to be for a while. She is 'very' interactive, meaning instead of just telling her disciples to 'go do this' or 'go do that' she is more than likely to go with them herself.

On another note, if anyone is willing to make a new character for these rolls i'd be really happy. I've been wanting to do this story plot with here where she pretty much attains a new apprentice much like how Obi-wan and Quin found Anikin when he was younger. Something similar to that, but not exactly. I had a bunch of story arcs and plot ideas for anyone who was willing to do that.

At any rate, let me know yall. Cheers ^^.

And Gray, and most other members of my faction...*Narrows eyes* Don't go doing that thing yall do. *Points and slides into the shadows menacingly*

[member="Lady Sovereign"]

It is tempting, but I'm not sure how well it would fit with Gray. I would like to see how things go between them in RP some time and see how well they click together.

Not sure what direction I want to go with Ben (he is kind of tossing on the seas of emotional turmoil after losing Corvus), but he has literally launched himself into the world with no plan and relatively few contacts. If he is of any interest to you, let me know. If not, no sweat at all. I'm just trying to get Act II of his story going in a meaningful way. I have an idea based on the relationships that he has about how he could end up in contact the Awoken in the first place.

He's not a very strong Force-user (he's more of a lightsaber guy), but becoming some kind of Void Paladin could be sick.

This is also provided you aren't already super fed-up writing with me as Hank.

Ben Corscifine said:
(he is kind of tossing on the seas of emotional turmoil after losing Corvus
You haven't even begun to feel the tides of that emotional sea, of which I am the center.

I am interested in coming into contact with you or any of your disciples, Braith is a witch of a different kind altogether from the Dathomir stock (she was born about ten thousand years before the Jedi that started it all was exiled to Dathomir). She's completely fallen to the dark side after losing her significant other, Corvus Raaf (Jedi Grandmaster of the Jedi Order), to what she suspects to either be abandonment or an assassination.

Braith Achlys said:
You haven't even begun to feel the tides of that emotional sea, of which I am the center.

I am interested in coming into contact with you or any of your disciples, Braith is a witch of a different kind altogether from the Dathomir stock (she was born about ten thousand years before the Jedi that started it all was exiled to Dathomir). She's completely fallen to the dark side after losing her significant other, Corvus Raaf (Jedi Grandmaster of the Jedi Order), to what she suspects to either be abandonment or an assassination.
Winter & Braith can thread as well as her...eh, large list of candidates haha. I think Winter may just have to start a full class lol.

Felran Natri said:

*wiggles eyebrows he doesn't have*

Evan Kenner said:

I'd love to be one of Winter's apprentices

Gray Raxis said:

It is tempting, but I'm not sure how well it would fit with Gray. I would like to see how things go between them in RP some time and see how well they click together.

Warren Century said:
You know, I'll make a new char.

Xander Stanforth said:

Got next to nothing going with this guy.

Just tossing it out there.

Ben Corscifine said:

Not sure what direction I want to go with Ben (he is kind of tossing on the seas of emotional turmoil after losing Corvus), but he has literally launched himself into the world with no plan and relatively few contacts. If he is of any interest to you, let me know. If not, no sweat at all. I'm just trying to get Act II of his story going in a meaningful way. I have an idea based on the relationships that he has about how he could end up in contact the Awoken in the first place.

He's not a very strong Force-user (he's more of a lightsaber guy), but becoming some kind of Void Paladin could be sick.

This is also provided you aren't already super fed-up writing with me as Hank.

Hellblade said:
[member="Lady Sovereign"] I suppose I could attend

Winter may take all of you as a group. But only a select few will be chosen to be her true apprentices. Probably three. And it is out of those three she will teach personal spells she has developed. The Void is not something she just teaches to anyone who walks up to her unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom