Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady Shery deWinter

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
Lady Shery deWinter

Shery-Scars.jpg

NAME: Lady Shery deWinter
FACTION: n/a
SPECIES: Force Enhanced Human
SEX: cisgendered female
HEIGHT: 5"10
WEIGHT: 120 pounds
EYES: glowing emerald green
HAIR: brown
SKIN: pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: mmhm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
  • Mistress of the Webs + manipulation is the name of the game, and Lady deWinter controls it both with and without the Force
  • Control + Lady deWinter has control over every aspect of herself, down to the tiniest muscles of her face.
  • Physical combat - She's quite horrible at it.
  • Racist - against Mandalorians. Severely.

BIOGRAPHY: (WIP)
Act 1 - Childhood

Act 2 - Joining the Sith

Act 3 - Reign in Power

Act 4 - Stablization

Act 5 - Chaos

Act 6 - Gulag

FORCE POWERS:
Apprentice Powers
NEUTRAL

DARKSIDE
Knight Powers
NEUTRAL

DARKSIDE

Master Powers
NEUTRAL
DARKSIDE

THREADS:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.)

PEOPLE WHO CAN VOUCH FOR RANK:
[member="Asteria deWinter"] [member="Cameron Centurion"] [member="Cira"] [member="Domino"] [member="Fabula Cavataio"] @manymanymore

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THREADS

1. What have we here?

Shery deWinter

Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc...
[member="Cameron Centurion"] Hello there, my sweet. I think I am in need of rescuing.

[member="Lorelei Darke"] I'm a prisoner of the Mandalorians and their yslamry prison. But the galaxy will be mine... Soon... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom