Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and Gentlemen and boys and girls of all ages!

MAD

M
Could it be possible to bump that up a day? I'm pretty sure I won't be in town or with internet then.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I think 8 days sounds fine. C'mon people! JOIN! JOIN! JOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spur of the moment :3

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Jorn Mair"] I'm sorry. I have been emotionally compromised and deem myself unfit to captain this vessel. -Star Trek (2009)

Jorn Mair

J
No Im good with ships. I have only chrashed one ship out of 7 and the ship was going to fall apart in the atmosphere

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Verz Horak"] Would you be interested in this? (Sorry, I just want to see it happen)

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
Judges
-Alli Wren
-Kal A'den Shuk'la
-
Contestants
-Jorn Mair
-MAD
-Keter Mason
-A 'den
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Zev Stargo

Z
The race starts tomorrow! I think four is enough, but I would like more if anybody is interested

MAD

M
I pretty much have the post ready to post, I have only one question and I'll edit it accordingly should the need arise, may I have a Flare-S swoop or is that a no-no? I looked up the Nebula S and didn't see a price tag, or really anything of use about it? I'm just trying to find a typical swoop bike to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom