Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladies and Gentlemen and boys and girls of all ages!

Zev Stargo

Z
Hurry, hurry step right up! It's time for the first annual South Systems Syndicate Swoop bike tournament! It's gritty, dangerous and there is a long list of rule! Of course we don't expect you to follow any of them! We are looking for the galaxies best racers from all walks of life and any faction to come to the capital of the galactic underworld, Tatooine, and compete for your choice of three grand prizes.

- 200,000 cash credits

- Your very own traveling Twi'Lek slave show complete with fifty slaves!

- A deluxe Nebulon S racing swoop!

With a total of four rounds on four different Tatooine tracks, the winner will be decided after the top three contenders from the first four races compete in a final grand race for ultimate victory! there are twelve spots open so hurry and sign up now!

RULES

So here is how this will work, I will pick a location on Tatooine for each race. The location may be cannon or a track that I must describe in detail. Each contestant will post in a orderly fashion describing their journey around the track, and interacting with the other racers. The important thing to remember is that this is a written race so will be difficult to judge, but I have found a way to solve this.

the contestant will post in a designated order.

For example

1st is: Mr. Potato Head

2nd is: The three little pigs

and so on and so forth. You will can ram, shoot at and pretty much do anything you want to the other racers (all of which can die). Here is the catch though, you can come out in first RP but end up in last when the judges rule. We will not be looking at just places you come in at during the RP, we will be looking at specific events that took place during the race and judge, by how you dealt with them, what the actual outcome would be. In short, every single little thing you say will be torn apart to to make a ruling.

For example

Mr. Potato head and the three little pigs are racing their swoop bikes across never, never land. The three little pigs zoom past a bridge in the middle of the track, with Potato Head close behind. Unfortunately, the pigs woke up the mean old troll under the bridge and he wants a toll. Mr. Potato head replies by saying

"I Zip by the troll and stay on the pigs heels" Well that's all fine, but when the judges look at it we might think "well, in real life, that Troll would be pissed and take a shot at Potato Head, knocking out his engines and disqualifying him.". So be clever and don't be lazy with your responses and you'll have a great chance to win! After each race I will post a short story that goes over everything that happened after the judges rulings. So instead of trying to explain why somebody went from first to last in OOC, you can see exactly went wrong in my story post.

I'll need three judges, preferably, and 12 contestants. Of course this is subject to change but it would be awesome if we could get these numbers.

Judges
-

-

-

Contestants

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Jorn Mair

J
Judges
-Alli Wren
-Kal A'den Shuk'la
-
Contestants
-Jorn Mair
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

ANd one questions Can we bring guns?

MAD

M
Hmm, I'm not sure if MAD likes Twi'leks yet..... ehh, what the heck? Girls are girls aren't they? And that's an awful lot of cash.

Judges
-Alli Wren
-Kal A'den Shuk'la
-
Contestants
-Jorn Mair
-MAD
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Zev Stargo

Z
Indeed it is, but i'll be posting as Zev before each race. There will be big shots their so the Syndicate wants it to be entertaining for them, what better way to get you guys to show us a good time then put so much on the line?

MAD

M
Question though, do you get all three prizes or do you have to choose between the prizes? And is there a second, and third place prize? How does that work.

Second question would be, as this is not an ordinary role play, how does this work? You attempted to describe it up there but I still don't understand. You can't just write, "and I started to pass him". Do you give each of us an obstacle to tackle in order to gain ground, and depending on our creativity you tell us how far we've gone?

MAD

M
Whatever.

Sorry, another question:

Do we get to wear whatever armor we want? I want to know if I can escape death via awesome armor.

Jorn Mair

J
you will be going over 700Kmh and you want to use a Jet pack to get away from the crash?

1. you will be launched in the air from the biks momentum.
2. it would be nearly impossable to controle because you are still going in the same direction as the bike.
3. what if ther was a legde when you shot up? your crushed.

Im not trying to ruin yuor hopes and dreams but this is science(physics) even if you got to slow down you would still be going way to fast to land.

Zev Stargo

Z
First Question: Only one winner with one prize, if you lose that's your problem not mine

Second: I will be throwing out GM posts to give you guys obstacles (Tuskens, baby Jawa crossing the road etc) and you guys need to be creative in dealing with those situations. But also, if you get into fights with other racers, we will look at how creative you are during the ramming, shooting whatever and see who would come out on top (if anyone). So if they ram you, and you come up with a cleaver way to get them back or a clever way to avoid creaming a wall, then you have a better shot.

Third: If you can fit it on yourself and the swoop, bring whatever you want. It just needs to be in the realm of realism, so a bazooka most likely is out of the question.

MAD

M
lol, no bazook's for a stealth person. But cool.

Jorn, I'll take my chances. My fate is in the hands of the GM

Keter

The Renegade
Well I certainly need the credits...
Judges
-Alli Wren
-Kal A'den Shuk'la
-
Contestants
-Jorn Mair
-MAD
-Keter Mason
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Zev Stargo

Z
Okay, the official start date will be 5/26 (assuming we have enough people) if we get all the spots filled early then we will start early. The first race details will be disclosed as it draws closer near, but it will have a posting period of 8 days. If you think we need more speak up now or forever hold your peace! And remember, if you are interested in joining do so quickly! I would love to get started ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom