Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Lacus-class Carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Frigate Carrier
  • Length: 500m
  • Width: 170m
  • Height: 90m
  • Armament: Very Low
  • Defenses: High (most particularly the anti-starfighter defenses)
  • Hangar: 3 Squadrons - High
  • Maneuverability Rating: Low
  • Speed Rating: Low
  • Hyperdrive Class: 1 - High
STANDARD FEATURES

N/A

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

- SIF Starfighter-Bomber Control System (http://starwarsrp.net/topic/133790-sif-starfighter-bomber-control-system/)
  • Large starfighter complement
  • Good defenses
Weaknesses:
  • Lacks any sort of weaponry.
Description:

The Lacus-class carrier is a half-kilometer long frigate carrier specialized in carrying starfighters and bombers. It was designed by Ozun Zhil during his time as a Sith acolyte in order to provide a small, mobile platform for the Imperial Navy's Flying Corps.

It is equipped with the latest starfighter control technology, able to assist operaitons with maximum efficiency. It has virtually no weaponry except for some anti-starfighter defenses. It has two large hangars, one being for starfighters, the other being for bombers, with a workshop and repair depot located in the middle.

The main defenses are two rapid-fire anti-starfighter batteries mixed with several smaller batteries on the side. It cannot defend itself against capital ships and therefore it stays with a larger ship to protect it.

[member="Ozun Zhil"]

If you could just match the template and write in Very High - 5 for your hangar.

Next, this is over by at least three ratings, you mention in weaknesses lack of any weaponry if this is so then you could drop your armament to none to match this. However you decide to lower your ratings is up to you, let me know when the edits are made and I will give this another look!

[member="Ozun Zhil"]

The following is the rating for 'frigates' between 200 to 500. :)

• 200 Meters: [None: - | Very Low: - | Low: 0 | Average: 1 | Moderate: - | High: 2 | Very High: 3 | Extreme: 4]
  • 500 Meters: [None: - | Very Low: 0 | Low: 1 | Average: 2 | Moderate: - | High: 3 | Very High: 5 | Extreme: 6]

[member="Ria Misrani"]

Could I also add some advanced sensors (which I'm writing up as we speak)? If so, what would I need to reduce? Try giving me something other than ratings.

[member="Ozun Zhil"]

If you add advanced sensors you would need to be sure to include this on your advanced systems as well as reflect the strength and weakness of it. When you are done with your edits, ratings and whatever else you're looking to add please let me know at that time! Then I'll get another look your submission.

[member="Ozun Zhil"]

First I ask that you tone yourself down, as there is no need to be rude. Second, please elaborate on your advanced systems as well as write in a description of your submission as per the template.

Description: (Describing your submission's history is optional. Please provide a detailed account or link of each special feature that is listed in this submission. All miscellaneous descriptive elements go here, such as Cargo Capacity, Passengers, Consumables, Crew, etc.. There is no requirement for amount of words here so long as you meet the minimum requirements for your advanced systems.)

This looks pretty solid conceptually.

Ozun Zhil said:
- SIF Starfighter-Bomber Control System (http://starwarsrp.ne...control-system/)
This is a minor produced system, and this ship is mass produced. This means that the Starfighter-bomber Control System is more rare than the ship itself, which means that it can't be on all of these carriers.

As a suggestion, I'd recommend changing the production of this ship to minor, and bumping up a single rating by one level (Average -> Moderate, etc).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom