Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Lab Lessons

Sicarius was studying. She was focused, intent and concentrating. Not even the screams of her subject was distracting her. In fact it was a vital part of the study she was attempting. Sicarius was trying to discover the origins of how, other species became humanoid. Some species obviously descended or diverted from the human track genome. Most likely they were specifically diverted through genetic manipulation, cloning and breeding and the like.

Sicarius herself was Dathomiran. The combined genes of those with access to the force as well as the innate athleticism, physically, rage and most important pain threshold was useful to inherit. Other Human and Near-Human cross genetics had their own advantages. Zeltrons had somehow developed the ability to secrete pheromones for instance.

Sicarius was also trying to find the source of how some obviously animalistic species developed bipedal evolutions in addition to their sentience. Similar experiments had been done before of course. Notably by the Arkanians.

Sicarius was trying to track the DNA and Genomes of such species to find an origin source, of where they herself included split off. If her studies were successful it was possible that one day she herself could genetically splice enough desired genes. Combat, Labour, Entertainment.

The possibilities were quite literally limitless.

Sicarius glanced up from her subject, who had stopped screaming into quite whimpers and the occasional spasm. Sicarius bowed her head to the Master who had just entered.

“How may I serve you Master?”

@
Viktoria Anetheas Viktoria Anetheas

Last edited:

Tag: Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

As always, Viktoria Elyssia Anetheas was on the look-out for individuals that could prove useful to her rise to power. The Inquisitor was used to the games played by those in power, remembering them from her days on Serenno. She had spent a decade immersed within the Empire, and while her network was not as sophisticated as she would perhaps prefer it to be, her detective mindset had plenty to absorb and follow up on. This particular lead had taken her to one of the Sith Academies, in pursuit of a particular acolyte.

Keeping an eye on the acolytes was one of the cornerstones of being a proper information gatherer in her position. They were the future of the Empire, and of the Sith. Like children, they had to be raised and taught properly, to guide and mold them into proper tools. For in the end, is that not what they all were? Tools of the Emperor and the Dark Council? Tools to be used for conquest, subjugation, and the pacification of the Empire's subjects.

This particular acolyte was a Dathomirian, and a young one at that. An interesting one, that showed much potential if she was properly forged into the weapon that she could be. That was the only reason the Serennian had come to this academy, the only reason she walked through its halls, the only reason she walked into the room where Sicarius was doing her study.

The Inquisitor cocked her head as she observed the study. Hmm. She tapped the head of her cane against her hand, walking around the room to the other side of the subject, keeping her eyes on the acolyte. She allowed some time to pass before she spoke.

"Explain the purpose of your experiment, Sicarius, and how it will benefit you."

Sicarius bowed her head in acknowledgement of the Masters question, she took a moment to gather her thoughts, one never knew when talking to a Master what to expect, so Sicarius took a moment to explain as if her life depended on it. Because it very well could.

“I’m attempting to identify recurring genes, DNA strains and genomes of this subject, my aim for this initial experiment is to identify how bipedal species evolve when it is clear their base species they evolved from are often either animal in nature, or possibly as the result of genetic experiments. There might also be a link between these types of evolution and sentience.”

Sicarius paused.

“If I can identify what cause these divergence in evolution, I- we- The Sith may be able to breed, clone or splice desirable evolution or mutations for our own purposes. Military, Labour, Entertainment. The possibilities are quite literally limitless.”

“Currently this experiment is identifying the pain receptors of this particular subject.”

Sicarius smirked

“Pain in and of itself is desirable for multiple reasons, however if we were to breed soldiers who felt no pain, it would be a significant advantage in a slave assuming we could control them through other means beside pain.”

“It’s possible we could even reverse engineer the pain receptors in a subject brains to register pleasure.”

Sicarius smirk widened.

“Although personally I’ve always found pain to be a pleasure in it’s own right”

Sicarius composed herself, and gave a formal bow.

“These are just a few of the applications that studying of the biology, physiology and adaptability of live subjects could be discovered”

Sicarius lifted her gaze to that of the Masters.

“Master if I may ask what brought you to me today?”

Viktoria Anetheas Viktoria Anetheas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom