Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyri's Workshop

Kyrinov

][ A B S O L U T I O N ][
Hi!
Welcome to my workshop!
I'll have WIP subs here and link them so if it gets long, we don't have to scroll for 10 minutes.
I'll replace the thread page link with the actual submission once it's posted and update when it's Approved.
In the future, if you have any Silencer related gear you want to see that you'd like me to make, please contact me on Discord at Kyrinov#9739 OR just Kyrinov on the AoC Server!
resPOb.png
TABLE OF CONTENTS

WIP: 04
UNDER REVIEW: 00
APPROVED: 00

re3oXz.png

01: Ivory Peak [WIP]
02: Discordia's Hand [WIP]
03: Vleg'larn [WIP]
04: Priest's Shroud [WIP]
05:
06:
07:
08:

Kyrinov

[CURRENTLY IN PRE-CODEX]

I V O R Y
P E A K
rJukdQ.jpg

rffkXf.gif

Intent: To create a home base for Kyrinov to live in.

Image Credit: [ Xhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/670121619538508906/ ]

Canon: N/A

Links: Kyrinov | Agents of Chaos

rf0G4c.gif

Military Base Name: Ivory Peak

Classification: Small Fort/Home

Affiliation: Kyrinov | Agents of Chaos

Population: Sparse
  • The Sphere that contains Ivory Peak is 3 km in width, containing approximately 50 armored and trained Gyrsk warriors as the main security force as well as 25 indentured servants from the planet Morcanth. Other inhabitants may include Kyrinov himself, guests, other Silencers, or select citizens of Eve.
Demographics:

• At any given time, the number of Near-Humans is less than the number of Gyrsk inhabitants. With Kyrinov and the indentured servants being the only consistent presence of Near-Humans. If the population of citizens is moderate to high, the demographics of the Peak drastically changed as Eve is home to many different creatures and beings from across the Galaxy.
Accessibility: A short distance from the Eve Capital Sphere of Scintilla, gaining access to the Ivory Peak is somewhat easy. Guests of the Epicanthix may request entrance using a case-sensitive clearance code given to them by Kyrinov himself. Each code is generated and given out on a case by case basis to ensure that the access is received by a specified person. Once a clearance code is handed out, the name of the recipient is logged into a secure database to be pulled once said person comes to visit. Citizens of Eve may come and go as they please, they need only to state that they are a citizen and send proof of residency to be cleared for entrance. However, citizens may be removed from the Peak in the event of private meetings or special occasions that may arise. However, access to the interior of the Peak is restricted to servants, guards, and personal guests of Kyrinov. Citizens may not enter and will be turned away by the posted guards.

Description: Ivory Peak is a stark contrast to the personality and aesthetic of the young Sith Knight. It was designed to be this way. With two flowing rivers that cascade over the cliff side to create small waterfalls on either side of the triad of towers that make up the main portion of his humble abode, a mile of open grassy fields, and mountains stretching all around the southern border of the Sphere, Ivory Peak makes for a relaxing getaway from the troubles of life.

Entrance is only admittable by ship/transport landing in a circular landing pad. From there, three paths diverge to the right, the left, and the center which then break down into small paved walkways that lead to the main buildings and twist to a few outlying building and pavilions. Scintilla Citizens may enjoy a simple walk, away from the bustle and rush of Eve or various other cities. There is also a small smithy available down the path to the right of the landing pad. The main building simply hosts a massive cherry blossom tree with stone benches around it for seating, it is merely cosmetic. The living quarters and other amenities lay in the adjacent and surrounding 10 towers. These areas are off limits to citizens and a select few areas are also off limits to guests.

rffPxp.gif

Landing Pad

The Paths of the Force [Three Pathways]

Civilian Forge & Pavilions

Bedrooms [ X ]
Source : Yasuragi

Parlor [ X ]
Source: Christina Wu - Artstation

Personal Forge [ X ]
Source: artofjokinen

Laboratory [ X ]
Source: Jorge Barrero - Artstation

Personal Study [ X ]

Library [ X ]
Source: Wan Shi Tong’s Library

rffycz.gif

Rating: High
Defenses:
rffKvD.gif

[Include a description on the base's history here. Detail how it came to be constructed and why. Talk about the people/factions involved in this base's creation; and what role it plays. For historical bases, if you so desire, you can include historical events from the Chaos Canon timeline or board history where appropriate ]

Kyrinov

D I S C O R D I A ' S
H A N D
rLM2sd.png

rffkXf.gif

Intent: To create a melee weapon to be utilized by the Silencers.

Image Source: [ X ]

Canon Link: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

rffWKA.gif

Manufacturer: Kyrinov

Affiliation: Silencers | Agents of Chaos

Model: Discordia's Hand

Modularity: Lights may be turned on and off with two taps of a user's finger on the gauntlet.

Production: Limited [Silencers]

Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel, blaster components.')

rf0rK2.gif

Classification: Dagger-mounted gauntlet

Size:

• Blade: Average
  • Gauntlet: Average
Weight: Average

rf0oF1.gif

(Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. )

rf0v0J.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)

rf03GQ.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)

rffRSN.gif

(Describe some of the histories behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Kyrinov

VLEG'LARN

rLRZYQ.jpg

rffkXf.gif

Intent: To create a melee weapon to be utilized by the Silencers.

rffWKA.gif

Manufacturer: Kyrinov

Model: Vleg'larn

Modularity: None

Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel, blaster components.')

rf0rK2.gif

Classification: Sword

Size: Average

Weight: Light

rf0oF1.gif

(Detail briefly in a list format actual contents of the known abilities, special features, qualities of note, etc. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, please add them to strengths. )

rf0v0J.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)

rf03GQ.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)

rffRSN.gif

(Describe some of the histories behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)

Kyrinov

P R I E S T ' S
S H R O U D

rL05EX.jpg

rffkXf.gif

Intent: To create a standard uniform and set of armor for the Priests of the Silencer Division

rffWKA.gif

Manufacturer: @Kyrinov

Model: DIS MK I

Modularity:
  • Hood and mask may be taken off at the user's discretion
  • Cloak may be removed to allow for better movement in a combat situation

Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons. Example: 'Durasteel, blaster components.'

rf0rK2.gif

Classification: Multipurpose Medium Armor

Weight: Average

Resistances:
  • Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): High
  • Kinetic: Low
  • Lightsabers: Very High
  • Sonic: None
  • EMP: Very Low
  • Radiation: None
  • Elemental: Average

rf0oF1.gif

(Short brief detail list on any advanced systems with a respective link to the technology if available. What are the types of advanced systems that this armor has? This includes stealth, Bio-restorative technology, power armor, Force Enhancements, Alchemy Enhancements, Force Imbuement enhancements, or any similar or equivalent Force or technologies that may be rare or specialized. - If these are notable enough to be strengths, you must add them to strengths)

rL0afF.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission. Any resistance ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)

rf03GQ.gif

(Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)(If your armour is vulnerable to specific types of attack (e.g. Ion/EMP/Lightsabers) please list these here)

rffRSN.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom