Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kyle Ajahn

KYLE AJAHN
Fcb-VCrfwr80-C.jpg
NAME: My name is Kyle Ajahn, the son of Jaren Ajahn and father of Ethan and Tanara Ajahn.

FACTION: While I am a Grey Jedi Master I am not associated with the Jedi directly. Former Queen's Guard to Vyra Silara Vyra Silara and potential rebel against the Eternal Empire.

RANK: By purpose I am a Grey Jedi Master and a master bladesman.

SPECIES: I am half human, half Echani.

AGE: I am well aged though I don't appear nearly as such.

SEX: I am a male and once spoken for.

HEIGHT: I stand at six feet three inches.

WEIGHT: I weigh one hundred and eighty five pounds.

EYES: I have green eyes though unfortunately they were not passed down to my children.

HAIR: I have short dark hair, neck length that is starting, ever so slightly, to grey.

SKIN: My skin is tanned and coarse from my many years as a combat veteran.

FORCE SENSITIVE: By all standards I am highly sensitive to the Force.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

• Dauntless: After years of combat against those deeply immersed in the dark side of the Force, I fear next to nothing that the dark side of the Force can bring to bear. Be it horrors or even the threat of death, I am prepared to face it, use it even, with unchecked courage.
  • Selfless: The Force guides me and puts me on the path that I find leading me to those enslaved to the dark side of the Force. Whether they be the mysterious Knights of Ren or the agents of the Sith I will put my life on the line before I allow those less capable of protecting themselves to be put into harms way.
  • Servant of the Force: The Force is my guide, I act as it wills and use it as my weapon. In my crusade against the dark sides slaves and monsters the Force is my shield in a galaxy plagued by waves of corruption.

• Reckless: There is little I would back away from in the heat of a battle, and while that puts my life in danger more often than not it is the only way I know how to fight. My life is but one part of my existence in service to the Force.
  • Stubborn: My choices are rarely influenced by the actions and words of others. I do things my way and that is the way the Force guides me. If the Force wills that I die, than so be it but you will find I am far too stubborn to die easily.
  • Cocky: I'm capable and I will show you just how good I can be.

Brlr-N0hgir-QV.jpg

APPEARANCE:
Tall, Kyle Ajahn takes after his father and most of the male members of the Ajahn family.

"I have a muscular but athletic build and often wear garbs indicative of my service to the Force itself. Aside from that, and in a great multitude, I have scars riddled about my body from years of combat. Fortunately none of those scars were anything besides cosmetic damage and barely came close to removing any of my limbs."

BIOGRAPHY:
My father was a ruthless and violent man. Once a Jedi, Jaren Ajahn was the equivalent of a hero in the galaxy. He fought wars against the Sith and defended the weak against threats like the Trandoshans and the beginnings of imperial rule. However, despite all this he slowly spiraled into madness and the corruption of the dark side. It was around this time that I was born along with my younger sister Erianna, shortly before our mother whisked us away as far from our father as possible.

For years following our freedom from the madness of a dying Jedi turned Sith we grew into our own pair of powerful beings. Gifted in the Force and capable due to our Echani genetics, my sister and I dedicated ourselves to the training of the Jedi Order. Or what could be known of it for hundreds of years within that knowledge that was left to us by the ancient orders. In spite of our mothers efforts, however, it did not take long for my father to find us and once again try to take us under his crippled wing.

And for a time my father succeeded. I began to follow a twisted path, my sister trailing not far behind in hopes of saving me, and I slowly withdrew from the light my mother had taught me to embrace. Until the day my sister stepped forth to combat my father, and in turn save me and my father's apprentice, and suffered terribly at his hand. It was in that moment that I felt most drawn to the light and capable of pushing aside all my hate and resentment of the man who had once held claim as my father.

I slew the monster, saved my father's remaining light and put the hero Jaren Ajahn to rest.

In the following years I spent my days with my father's former apprentice watching over the recovery of my sister from the wounds she suffered at the hands of our father. And, in time, I married the young woman my father had once corrupted and renewed myself in service of a light all my own; a light guided by the Force and what the galaxy had once known as Ashla. My sister turned to the way of the Bendu and in time she recovered from her wounds.

It has been decades since those days, my children have are young but carefully trained and I have chosen to step out of the shadows I had once hid while my sister returned to her former self. My wife has since disappeared, my children lost to me into the reaches of the unknown space outside our galaxy and I am left with my sister and the burden of the Force's mandate: My purpose to cleanse the galaxy of the coruptoin that wounds it and to return purification to the galaxy with or without the support of others.

q-Kj-KFy89-A02-K.jpg
SHIP & EQUIPMENT:
Ship:
A standard personal fighter customized to seat a pilot, a single passenger and a droid.
Equipment:
Two gold bladed electrum hilted lightsabers with adjustable blades.

KILLS:
None as of yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None as of yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Last edited:
Force Powers & Lightsaber Forms
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEY: Padawan; Knight; Master; Expert

Control Force Powers:
Force Speed
IIIIIIIII
Force Stealth III
Force Valor IIIIIIIII
Force Body IIIIIIIII
Tapas IIIIIII

Sense Force Powers: