Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Kyber Sculpting???

Seela Khaan

S
Galaxy%2527sEdge3Relic.png

Anyone up for a lesson on Kyber cutting/Force Imbuement? There have been a few interesting things in the new canon in regards to sculpting and the recent introduction of Wayseekers who travel across the galaxy doing what the Force leads them to including creating art.

Even before the Wayseekers Seela's thing was that she was obsessed with Kyber crystals and their connection to the Force and one of the ways she explored that interest was through sculpting...So I was wondering if anyone would want to take a sculpting and Force imbuement little workshop with her and make fancy sculptures or jewelry.

EDIT: Should have made this clear but, at least PRETEND to be a Jedi as this is a Jedi class

Also bring your own lightsaber! I'm a broke old lady. I don't have extra for you wipersnappers!

Last edited by a moderator:

Seela Khaan

S
Tbh I was not expecting this many people to be down for a skill that requires neither the Force and has 0 direct (maybe some clever ones?) applications to combat. So uhh

I need to think of something now. I'll keep you all updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom