Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kunlon (Connor Harrison)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "So what would you like to know about my species?" The offer was great to her though while she was looking out at it all. "There is not a lot to know, most of my species follow and believe by now what they gave said. Tens of thousands of years saying something eventually you will believe."

”I have to say my knowledge about you is pretty vacant, but I’m interested as to your history with the Jedi. Does it reach to the Sith, and have you seen both sides?"

He refrained from looking at her, working out where he was going with this.

”I only ask, because if we can understand the enemy and even ourselves and our failures and hidden potential, maybe we – I – can become something more to combat them."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

[member="Connor Harrison"]

She scrunched her eyes in thinking about that and motioned with her head while going deeper into the temple area. Large and looking over the island chain as more creatures moved around. A strange one moving like cattle and standing as the thick hair on them was being chaved. A tail with an orb bobbing. "One of the many species that were enslaved." She held up a hand. "Well before my time, I don't even know if they remember where they come from now they just are here same as several others." She wasn't showing the other species there to pick a fight to to give an idea so Connor could have some more information. "If they had value my ancestors would preserve enough of them to be slaves. The Ren those giants who can take on soldiers en mass were once explorers, they found my ancestors and now they have been servants. Is it right no but there is a danger they might not be able to return to their homeworld." She kept moving into another large room filled with murals and painted scrolls. "My peoples history, on display but not told in words so much as painted." She was looking back towards the earlier scrolls. "Though I do not think we have encountered the sith in the best or the jedi as they are now."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom