Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kunlon (Connor Harrison)

[member="Connor Harrison"]

San-Ji could feel it, her other half had failed somewhat.... The Go Nagai were still alive, still whatever they were and as she held the staff in her hand like a walking stick she ventured across the mountain range. These Silver jedi had proven more then they originally thought... or at least more then Ji-Yan had thought but as she heard the snort in her head from her other half she walked. The voice rolling through her head while her third eye blinked open for a brief moment. She could not have the being take over all the time but it was rare and usually meant to moisten the eye.

She pulled her robes in closer and allowed the site of the massive city in the distance fade while she was heading towards the ocean. She still wanted to fight somewhat , at least for their survival and to retake their homeworlds. The species that had moved in a problem taking what was theirs, using their homes as ruins and for tours, using their land to construct houses and defile it. She didn't like it and so the war would continue, all they needed to do was find a way to keep the ships from falling apart and combat their larger ships. Those were proving far stronger then anticipated.

Connor had a location, and a name – but nothing more. He wanted to find out about the mystery behind recent confrontations involving the Silver Jedi and powers not in line with the Jedi or Sith. His recovery was complete, and Master E’ron knew that as he was an outsider himself, he would be best to find what he could.

Go Nagai. Asobi System.

His E-wing had picked a number of worlds to investigate, and he was getting pretty tired of loose ends. He had two more coordinates, and then if nothing came he would call it a day. Pushing down to get closer through the atmosphere, he reached out with the Force and found a great deal of life, but nothing that stood out to him.

The fact Shri-tal was in the system, and the moon where his nightmare had begun, didn’t exactly shout good things to him.

”This is Connor Harrison of the Silver Jedi Order – I’m seeking the Go Nagai. Does anyone copy, over.”

He came in steady over a great stretch of water and began reading the city below, trying to find anything. Shaking his head, he looked out at the world below him, unsure what world this even was, and sighed.

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

The world was quite a place and as San-Ji stood she breathed in deeply the scent coming off the water. She held her staff and now when the news came the fairly sized girl was moving. She could feel the energies coming now while she arrived at the outdoor hanger bay. The outfit and her large headdress a sight while it was being brought to her. Her long brownish black hair being secured under the cloth before it was wrapped to be around her neck and display only her forehead if Ji-Yan awakened. The ones speaking in the control room of the hanger and directing Connor in. San-Ji held the staff while she checked the head where the Fa-Ut was stored with its blue jelly body sloshing around.

"We are sending in the coordinates to land. welcome jedi to Haven."

Connor followed the coordinates, a little on edge and wary about this whole expedition. Still, he had a job to do. Brining the E-wing down, he took a moment to take in the surroundings and exit the cockpit, sliding down the wing to the floor below. Saber at his side, armour on, he wasn’t taking chances.

Inside the hangar, there was little activity, and Connor saw one person looking in his direction who he assumed was a welcome committee.

”Hello there, I am Connor Harrison of the Silver Jedi of Voss.”

The girl waiting for him looked young, but evoked great wisdom and power, and it unsettled him, like the sisters of Dathomir.

”May you give me your name?”

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

She looked at him as he spoke and she was looking further on with a small smile on her face tapping the staff on the ground. "That depends, on who you are talking with. As the silver jedi know are our are two beings. I am San-Ji, Ji-Yan is my other half and one who is only a touch nicer." She gave a small nervous chuckle while walking forward with the staff tapping on the ground while she motioned with her head for him to come with her. "It isn't often we have visitors, less often we have not tried to kill things. The Asobi system has been our home for hundreds of thousands of years and now we are having to share it with.... things."

With a small nod of the head, Connor accepted San-Ji's guidance and followed her, taking in his surroundings.

”I look forward to meeting Ji-Yan sometime. Thank you for allowing my landing here. Tell me, San-Ji, what do you know of the Silver Jedi? I won't lie to you - I am here without knowledge of your people myself, but something is telling me we both share a mutual alignment in the galaxy."

He looked forward as he walked slowly.

”I'm just not sure what is it yet, if that makes sense.”

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

She looked at him and stopped as her staff shook not from her hand but the head of it came off. Her hand holding it while the blue blob of a creature formed into a blue perfectly version of him and looked carefully at the silver jedi. "Wanting to meet Ji-Yan might be dangerous, our paths are very different and she is less understanding." She said it while continuing to walk and letting the little creature on the ground, it solidified more mimicking Connors cloths with its blue jelly like skin and hair as it changed some colors. Then slowly started walking like he did while looking up at him.

"As to what I know of the Silver jedi it is very limited. I know you emerged from another group calling themselves jedi, you fight some evil and make very confusing decisions. You choose to live in the jungle when there are cities you could be in. You choose to be above ground and reveal yourself." As she was walking and screwing the head back onto her staff there were large white creatures floating in the air that opened large mouths and let out bellows. "You have chosen to make peace within the galaxy then impose your will upon it. SOmething we did not do."

There was a small smirk but if it was for humor or acknowledgement of the past was not certain. "We were the destructors of your new legends jedi. A thousand war ships sailing across the blackness of space to worlds you couldn't imagine and my ancestors judged them... and the verdict was always the say guilty. Our every word hinged and was law to some who we left to rebuild returning when they were advanced enough before resetting them.... but not all things last and even gods grow old. It is hard to fight when your very energy eats away at your life and you face a species as dangerous as your own."

She said that last part knowingly as she stopped and turned letting the third eye open, low and barely noticeable at first but then it was wide and her voice changed. The pitch becoming harder, the statue where San-Ji had slouched slightly her other self stood tall and noticeable as she spoke. "But you know all about that human, able to lift one sof the taungs hammers, attacking your friends because of their bloodlust... It was almost comical were we so inclined. Once their pretense within the system dissipated we were able to make a return and retake at least some of our ancestral homes."

Watching the small almost translucent…creature?...mimic his posture and appearance was amusing to Connor, looking down at it as they walked, fascinated by the little thing. As with distractions on the ground, he craned his neck back to look at distractions in the air, all the while listening to San-Ji. It was evident she had lots of knowledge about the Jedi and Republic as a whole, and it was nothing new to Connor, and he simply listened, acknowledging her with a token nod, glancing down at the strange creature.

However, he was forced to turn inwards once San-Ji’s third eye opened and her split-persona spoke up – and his hand grazed his lightsaber hilt and the other came up, palm forward, to stop any immediate threat of attack. San-Ji looked stronger, more confident and almost intimidating.

His eye twitched as the being spoke of the Taung incidents with the hammer, the turning point in Connor’s path as a Jedi.

”For something that hails from your system, I understand you know far more about the Taung than we ever could. However, it will do you no favour should you use this against me right now – I’m not the sort Jedi who asks first and fights later, quite the opposite."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

Her voice came out as she stepped forward speaking and the headdress was there but her eyes was looking at him. The pupil narrowing while she held the staff close. "And why would I use it against you? To provoke you? To get a rise and test thiss legendary jedi patience and resolve? My people met your order when they were still on what you call Ossus playing in the mud. We recorded it in our history.... On the walls of our ancient temples."Yes she was older but not that old and their species had recorded the history as she pointed to the walls of the temple with vast painted murals showing them marching across the stars.

"We visited the humans in their cradle of power when we first encountered the taungs, first learned how to fight them. The Zhell were most informative as they strugfgled to stop our advance on their villages. Their protectors trying to be strong and brave but my ancestors cast them into the fires that from the history books was built upon into a large temple. An entire order built atop the graves of their dead." She continued to look at him letting the mural shift to show more horrors and their ships raining down destructions. "When we encountered the silver liquid in the unknown regions we razed the worlds it had taken."

Her eyes continued to look. "Destroying their ships and leaving it there to grow and trying to control it. We have been there since the beginning to see your species go from monkey's to men in caves. The Vu would feed upon you and control you, false gods who wanted to control the galaxy as opposed to the world. We will discuss many more things human but you did us a favor in stopping the taungs. They fought us, exploited our natures to destroy and used it against us rallying our enemies." She motioned towards the seats and there was some food as the tree moved, animating and becoming a green skinned female looking thing. "The Tals remember everything and were there at the beginning. They are our proof of claim to these world. We want our homes back."

A nightmarish blend of visions danced before him, and his respect for San-Ji was fast declining. This has been a mistake, and he was part of a greater plan it seemed by the Go Nagai. However, his hand stayed over the hilt and he stood his ground.

The visions came before his eyes, and Connor tore himself away to look at the hypnotic figure of San-Ji.

”I understand and respect that, San-Ji, but times change. Galaxies evolve and life moves on. We, especially the Silver Jedi, never set out to take anything away from you as much as I am aware. I can work WITH you to help, but I will not work against you and will defend myself without question. Don’t push me San-Ji. I didn’t come here to be toyed with."

He had nothing to lose and he wouldn’t become a pawn to anyone, or anything again. As for relations with the Silver Jedi? It seemed those chances were on the edge also.

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

"Oh but you are a toy, most are." She held the grin while leaning forward as the Tal stood like a tree still and silent with jet black eyes starring at them. "Aren't you curious to know jedi? The Tals saw them, they were there when the Celestials walked the galaxy seeding, forming the worlds to their own amusement. They were there when before you were born the celestials told your people, my people and thousands of other a secret... Then they touched your lip and said shhh." She was looking upon him as her eye seemed to get heavy and the lid nearly stayed down.

"Work with us it is fun but understand that there are always worse things out there then monsters you can fight." Her eyes lid became heavy and closed as her stance was shifting and San-Ji leaned on her staff while there. "Oww she is never nice about letting things happen.... Please that pitcher." She pointed to the table as the tree woman moved grabbing it and speaking. "Your order is to quick human, the foundation of understanding does not happen in a single generation. It took over one hundred thousand years for the human's to unite against their taung master, it took them another two hundred thousand to build the unity before they could rebel."

She continued to look at him extending a hand with the glass of water."Each generation working towards something new and to get rid of hostilities." Her eyes watched him before San-Ji spoke. "Well said but I don't always know what Ji-Yan does or says. She can block my memories if she wants. to." She was more akin to a babe in the woods to the violent and cruel one. "She didn't hurt you did she?"

His senses were ready for some form of attack from San-Ji, but her words cut more than a blade and he immediately cut himself of from listening, and took a step back. However, as her stance weltered and her third eye closed, the wizen form of San-Ji seemed to return, ignorant and unaware and offering refreshment.

Connor looked past to the table, and then back to the water, and then to San-Ji. His hand moved from the hilt slowly.

”Care to explain that?"

He nodded up to her closed eye, dormant like a sleeping beast.

”IT did nothing that I couldn’t handle, and forgive me but I’m not willing to put myself in danger much longer. This was supposed to be a meeting of interests, not threats."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

Her hand went to her head as she spoke. "Well I told you they weren't nice." She said it simply and was drinking the water while she looked at the Tal who was standing there. "You make it sound like one meeting in five minutes could solve tens of thousands of years of emotion or conflict." Now it was time for her to look at him with sad eyes more like a parent or teacher. "You make it sound as if everything that came before can simply be labeled and put in a box. I do not know much beyond the jedi what is on the surface but such thoughts seem counterproductive to the pursuits of peace." She kept her eyes on him for a moment longer. "Are all jedi like this?

With a soft sigh and turn of the head, Connor spoke.

”All Jedi are different, and I for one am not like most of those so if I am fronted by anything or anyone who doesn’t want or doesn’t wish to try, then I don’t have time to give. It’s a blunt approach, but there are hundreds more out there who will have time. I didn’t get to where I am by pushing and pushing for something I can’t see happening."

He turned back to the woman.

”So tell me, does this being control you or vice-versa, because no offence, you sound as if you benefit least from being a carrier to a being so venomous in spirit who uses your mind and body for their own good."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

She was looking at him and the curious question of that. Confused for a moment though while she leaned back thinking about it. "There are but it is difficult to understand. You have to know some of the past. My people once lived with the Vu-La a race of parasites who enter the body and take control of the mind. They caused disiasters on the world and eventually we found ways to combat them. The Nagai formed to protect us, their connection to the force could find where the Vu bred and protect our people from them." As she was speaking she was looking at him. "The Vu believed themselves gods and perhaps in combating them them we became like them. I cannot say but we do not have control of each other. I cant keep her from awakening any more then she can keep me from telling you that she has dolls in that top shelf she still plays with."

”I see. She also mentioned the Taung. Similar to those parasites infecting people’s mind, I should know."

Finally he took a sip of water and smelt, or tasted, nothing out of the ordinary. It was comfortably warm to drink and not cold.

”San-Ji, what can the Silver Jedi do for you. What can I do for you? I know there has been friction between the two of us existing, so consider me here for now to try to understand and bridge the gap between or two ways of life."

His eyes moved to the dormant third eye on her head for a second, it was still closed.

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

"I want to live." She looked at him while sitting there. "I want to walk on the surface of a world and not have the elders wanting to raze it with a fleet. They agreed to allow it so long as no one comes to them or the citadel here on Haven. They won't live forever and can't maintain their control if everyone is dead." She held the staff as the blue being still looking like connor walked up her staff to sit on the head of it. "I have been given permission by my father to go to the silver jedi and train but as you can see Ji-Yan is not for everyone. I worry how she might handle or treat the you call them padawans I believe."

As San-Ji spoke, Connor looked again at her third eye and then to the strange blue creature working its way up the cane.

”Well, I would worry about yourself within the company of the Silver Jedi should that thing come to fruition and start trouble. They won’t stand for it, and nor will I."

Having one like San-Ji in the Silver Jedi would be…interesting to say the least.

”Saying that, you could learn in time to control it, to understand it and maybe become one with it to help you both. And, in that way, you could be the one to help bridge our cultures by understanding both of them totally. If you want me to request an audience with the Grandmaster, I can."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

She nodded her head to that and touched her forehead rubbing her eye while she was smiling at the creature. "That is why I chose to stay here on Haven. The temple on Shri-Tal they looked at me and the other worlds I have not visited for some fear. She won't wake up but control comes with time and I am still young." She was rising up now and pointing to the mass of islands and old statues outside, the ancient remains of the city and signs of what they had once created for their civilization. "I am not ready to meet masters, Ji-Yan would come out and upset you or worse she'd work on getting into your head but there are somethings that could be done. I am fine with taking the time to earn some trust or create some measure."

Turning with San-Ji, Connor looked out beside her at the planet and the city before them.

”I understand. I doubt you will have a problem earning our trust if you remain honest and upfront about you and your people. I’m willing to vouch for you to the Silver Jedi if you wish. An understanding of the system will be of great benefit to us."

[member="San-Ji Yan"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom