Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kuat_drive_yards_logo_banner_by_viperaviator-d520ebl.png

A Tier 5 Corporation
CEO: Lady Lorelei Darke

"At Kuat Drive Yards, we're driven to excel. It is this uncompromising commitment to performance that has made us the largest military shipbuilding corporation in the universe." ―A KDY advertisement

The Kuati Drive Yards is a first-class galactic ship and weapons manufacturer. They provide weapons of war and military products namely to the Galactic Republic and Empire, but also to other planetary governments all across the known universe.

Over the last several centuries the KDY has expanded its business into luxury products as well as establishing an expanded R&D department, providing the galaxy with the latest tech of speed, power, and other specialties from the smallest of military vehicles to the largest of Star Destroyers.

Danger Arceneau, of Arceneau Trade Company, has been tasked to oversee the open market Kuat Drive Yards catalogue, providing the one stop shop for all of your KDY ship needs to include storage and delivery. Prices may vary.

*credit will be checked.

**For large bulk orders, please send an inquiry for a more personal venue to discuss any future business opportunities.

Starfighters
Yachts

Freighters

Frigates

Corvettes

Capital Ships

Classic Catalogue

Yachts
Gallery - Previous Contracts (Design and/ or Construction)
Many of these are not publically known.

For the Republic

| [member="Danger Arceneau"] |

CEO of Chandrila DataTech, Alicia Drey, sends a transmission of invitation to CEO Lady Lorelei Darke for the two of them to meet. The subject of the meeting is investment into her company, in which Drey states, "I have big plans for expansion, in which I need capital and public investment by a company as grand as the Kuat Drive Yards."

Incoming transmission from Panatha, Fringe space, sent by none other than the Emperor of the Epicanthix people himself. "Salutations, honorable CEO of Kuat Drive Yards, I humbly wish to purchase one of your Sicarius-class Stealth Yachts, if that is not too much to request."

[member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Lorelei Darke"]

Danger's green eyes would curiously read the encrypted missive sent to Kuat Drive Yard's sales department. It's contents were found to be of a more sensitive nature, and thus rerouted to her personal inbox.

It would not be a singular act, other businesses have often approached a larger corporation for any investment opportunities into a smaller company.

However, Danger wasn't in charge of another companies money. None but her own. Whatever sort of investment [member="Lorelei Darke"] so desired to invest in would be the CEO's prerogative.

Danger was just here to act the part of the sales and delivery man.

So it was with this thought in mind that Danger would reply in turn to [member="Darth Ayra"].

TO: Alicia Drey, CEO of Chandrila DataTech
From: Danger Arceneau, Kuat Drive Yards Sales Department, Arceneau Trade Company.

Thank you for your interest in Kuat Drive Yards. At the present time, CEO Lorelei Darke is unable to acquiesce to your request to a meeting due to scheduling conflicts.

However, if you are so interested in discussing matters, please do direct any inquiries to the attention of KDY Headquarters.

Sincerely,

Danger Arceneau

*OOCLY: it would be best for this type of request to be fulfilled and planned out via an actual thread and PM directly to Lorelei. This is more like the ship sales center. Not Corporate Headquarters.

The request for a Sicarius-class Stealth Yacht came in, prompting Danger to review the order. Not wanting to have a customer wait, and being well aware of who manufactured the ship, she relayed the request to [member="Jared Ovmar"].

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

OOCly, I deeply apologize, but that ship is actually manufactured by Santhe. But I am relaying it to Jared who owns Santhe. :)

Gordosa

G
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

The Blackbird two squadrons.

Pellaeon SD one of these. (This is for the Hutt Cartel if this is over our possible owned size I'll take
Nebulon B7 instead)

Gordosa sent a personal transmission to his acquaintance Mizz Arceneau. Detailing an agreement to work with her and a purchase order for the enclosed listed items. The items would be pirchased through various subsidiaries such as EnPeeCee inc.

Gordosa

G
[member="Danger Arceneau"]

*stairs at the girls*

Sorry what was that. Oh yes thread me at will.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Upon discovering the Blackbird was even a thing whilst looking through online catalogs for guns, Aynea just had to order one for her special starfighter collection.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom