Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kuat Arms & Armaments

tpgyigV.png

12u4CXj.png

• Image Source: Self
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

6tsUeTA.png

• Corporation Name: Kuat Arms & Armament
  • Headquarters: Kuat
  • Locations: KDY Orbital Array
  • Operations: Personal Gear and Devices

AVXu8nZ.png

Kuat Arms & Armaments was Kuat Drive Yards answer to specialty and personal weapons and armor, and other items and devices used by individual personnel like soldiers or otherwise. Kuat Arms & Armaments creates a steady supply of personal armor, weapons, and portable shields, and even wants to delve into personal comms that can be strong enough to contact across star systems and other, large scale devices, into small enough sizes that can fit into pockets. KAA will be an experimental platform, to test new devices and weapons.

GaqlDW2.png

Kuat Drive Yards didn't enjoy outfitting their personnel with weapons and armor from outside sources with little to no liability, or purchasing cheap stock from unknown sources. KAA would be the replacement and offer new, experimental devices alongside standard and advanced devices to the galaxy.

AcnXcxi.png

gCJTtad.png

• N/A

[member="Zef Halo"]

Misleading? I'm clarifying what the company makes, as I did with Kuat Systems Engineering. KSE makes everything starship/platform/vehicle related, KAA makes everything else.

KSE

But as per your request I've removed the sentence

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

"Anything in Technology Forum" is not only personal gear and devices. The Tech forum is much, much greater in scope than the starship forum regarding stuff you submit there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom