Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Kreslin Westwind's Baskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create the personal armor of Kreslin Westwind
  • Image Source: N/A
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Other:
      • EMP: Low
      • Ion: Low
      • Thermal: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Armor: Given the nature and foes he comes up against, Kreslin's armor is designed to resist the more common weaponry of the galaxy to a greater extent.
  • Cloak: Kreslin wears an armorweave cloak over the right side of his body, adding an extra layer of protection to him.
  • Targeting Computer: Kreslin was able to tear apart the targeting computer from an old droid and set it within his helmet, allowing him to target and track multiple targets at once with minimal direct work on his part.
WEAKNESSES
  • Bulky: To properly protect Kreslin from the myriad of threats in the galaxy, Kreslin's armor is forced to be heavy to accommodate all the protections it needs.
  • EMP/Ion: Due to the beskar frame of the armor, it is highly susceptible to ion and EMP based weaponry.
  • Cloak: Despite the added protection of the armorweave cloak, it also serves as a hindrance to mobility for Kreslin, and a potential hazard if an opponent grabs on to it.
DESCRIPTION
Not long after joining Clan Westwind, Kreslin set about forging his own suit of armor under the direction of his partner, Galia Westwind. Kreslin's armor came out rather ordinary and standard compared to some other beskar'gam, even among his own Clan, but the added armorweave cloak he wears at all times gives him an edge in close range engagements.

Last edited:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Su'cuy Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind , I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing your submission.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
As it stands you are a massive five points under. You can increase the ratings accordingly or we can leave this portion as is.

WEAKNESSES
This isn't so much of a problem as much as it is something I thought to bring up with you. You mention an EMP/Ion weakness, though as it stands the armor doesn't have any sort of electronics in it at all. If you intend your armor to have no scanners or HUD or anything of the sort, then you'll need to change this weakness. On the other hand, if you do, then you're going to need to list them in this submission.

Tag me when you make your decision. Thanks.

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind Several other issues present themselves. One, you must link your targeting computer and sensors. Two, please provide another weakness to round out your strengths and weaknesses. Three, you are still three points under, you may increase your ratings or leave it as is. Once you've made the changes and reached a decision, tag me again. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom