Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Krayiss Inquisitorius | (SO Populate of Najarka)

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

books.png
Objective: Books or Relics
Equipment: Lightsaber, Sword, Dagger, Robes
Tags: Revna Revna / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Open!

The masked man clicked his tongue with a disappointed sigh as the shuttles began to land, rolling his eyes as he spotted the Heir of Marr waiting for them already. One of these days he would beat the other Sith to the punch as it were. Once he figured out just how Malum kept getting ahead of him anyway. "Some of us have to travel great distances and in disguise, Heir of Marr. We can't all waltz around Kainite space whenever we'd like."

As usual Darth Strosius was the first to step out of the shuttles, idly gesturing with a wave of his hand for his Apprentice to follow after him as he walked past Malum. The actual struggle of the world was something to keep an eye on but so long as it didn't bleed over to the library-temple then it was of little concern. For now. "Lorekeepers, report to your assigned squads and refer to the maps you've been provided. Darth Marr, my Disciple, and I shall enter first and deal with the brunt of whatever security measures have been installed during our absence."

If Malum was going to accompany them on this errand then he might as well make use of the other Sith Lord, given that they still weren't completely sure what they would find within. If the governor of the world was worthy at all of the Sith title, which being a Kainite was admittedly doubtful, then at the very least the more forbidden and eclectic sections of the library would be protected from outsiders in some manner. "I trust you won't complain when we inevitably have to put down some opposing 'Sith' this time, right Malum?"

Objective: Books Or Relics
Gear: In bio
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius // Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr // Open

The familiar voice of Darth Malum reached the young woman’s ears when the shuttle she was on with her Master finally landed, remarking that it took them both long enough to show up on Krayiss, and she smirked lightly at the disappointed sigh Strosius released when he too heard the words of her cousin and responded back with a quip of his own. Revna stepped off the shuttle behind her Master when he gestured for her to follow him, and she gave a small dip of her head at her cousin as she stepped past him as well. Yes, he was family…but he was still a Sith Lord and deserving of some respect anyway.

The great library complex was the first of its kind that Revna had ever laid eyes upon, and she was in awe for a few moments before the voice of Strosius pulled her attention back to him, listening intently as he directed his Lorekeepers to their tasks, while announcing that he, Malum and her would enter the complex first to deal with any issues that would hinder them. She wasn’t entirely sure what all would be inside, and what kind of opposition they might face, but she was prepared to face whatever lay beyond the doors.

Revna cast her gaze back at Malum to see if he would be following them, and she raised an eyebrow at her Master’s comment towards the Heir of Marr, another smirk dancing across her face.

He won’t complain…will you, Cousin?

Her attention was drawn away from both her Master and Lord Malum to look out across the city; the sounds of fighting could be heard, and the ground under their feet shook with the tumultuous events taking place elsewhere. Hopefully the heavier fighting stayed away from the Library; it wasn’t that she couldn’t handle being tossed into the fray, but she simply wanted to aid Lord Strosius in getting what he wanted before the place took damage, if it did at all.

The sounds of engines roared overhead, and her eyes caught sight of various ships streaking through the sky. She had a feeling this battle was going to be fierce and bloody, even if it was short lived.

The Sith rarely did anything in half-measures, afterall.

Let’s get inside and get this party started. I wanna get back home so I can read my book.” Revna replied lightly, doing another check of herself to make sure she had her weapons with her before awaiting further directions.

Outfit, eye of corvus retracted
Interactions: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna

It had barely been a months since she had fallen. A new name anointed upon her - Falentra. Upon the return of her former master of the light to the temple, the Jedi would only know that Nouqai Veil was dead. While it was lie to avoid shame, there was a small part of truth to it. Still gradually embracing the darkside within her, much light still lingered within the teen. All that under the gentle guidance of her new master, Darth Malum. He was wise and most of all, patient but there was still much for her to learn.

It was today where she would embark on her first mission with Malum on planet Krayiss 2. As usual, as was on her previous padawan missions, she had done as much research of the planet beforehand. They were only there for the knowledge, some ancient, vast within the library temple - she just hadn't thought that the expanse of the facility was that massive. Imagine her awe when they touched down on the hangar, seeing the towers and towers of books. Although she'd never admit it, she was a bit of a nerd herself.

The 17-year-old immediately got to work. While it wasn't the most thrilling job collecting books and relics to fill up the ship with, the tentacle haired apprentice would do as she was told. Scouring the shelves, she sought what interest her - and what she thought might interest her master. And when her hands were full and every one of her tentacles were latched on to a tome of sorts, she'd make her way back to the ship.

Malum was speaking to two newcomers by the hangar - another tall masked man and a red-eyed woman. It seemed they were more friend than foe, they would not have to draw weapons yet. Falentra approached, only after ensuring that the scar - what she recently learnt was kainite - on her wrist was well hidden. The kainites had a bad reputation from what she heard.

"Master, should I put these on the ship or might you wish to review them first?" She asked Malum with her arms and tentacles suckers clinging onto the books trailing behind her. There was a bit of shyness and apprehension the teen exuded towards the newcomers, not even to introduce herself - a sentiment that perhaps stemmed from having been ingrained that the sith was wicked in her time at the jedi temple. A sentiment that she needed to be rid of, Malum was evidence of that.

She felt the ground rumble below them. A fight was ahead. "Should we be concerned, Master?"

Last edited:
puppet.png

6tq2mXz.jpg

A Deal With The Devil Is A Deal With Me
ᖭ༏ᖫ
THAT DEAL IS FOREVER; AS LONG AS YOU BREATHE~

OBJECTIVE 1: Protect & Or Deny Darth Morta TEST THE SPARK OF THE DIVINE, TAKE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING FROM THEIR PLATES

ADVERSARIES: EVERYONE Darth Morta Darth Morta | Darth Daimen Darth Daimen | Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Revna Revna | Kivah Kivah | CI-6660 CI-6660 | Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch | Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Falentra Falentra

Sweet song of delicious destruction and discord. Could you hear your lost daughter now? This was a promise sweet audience, a promise from a mythic age bygone eroded to the ultimate killer of TIME ITSELF! A Mandalorian promise spoken from the ancient tongues of sweet subjugation and slavery, to feast upon the light of the stars and drink ones fill until FAT with STRENGTH the will of The Destroyer Indiscriminate in it's radiant judgment the earth in which Prime would carve a scorched path through could not be tempered nor her hunger satiated. An itch and ire forged into the very bones of a creature that defied logical understanding evolution perfected in all its majesty!

Five radiant eyes searched with extreme scrutiny over the Darkborn among her. Stagnant and obedient to their logical nature as the Crimson Skinned Warmonger sought obliteration upon Prime! The spark of her divine fire so sweet, so delightful it was like a kiss as the music reached a crescendo!

The Axe split the earth with the drag of a riff! Flying into the divine hand of the Crimson Baroness! A most marvelous misfortune that brought a shimmer of awe and gasps of musical whimsy from the azure bones of the Majestic Champion of Manda! Through Mortas enhanced power she summoned forth a chunk of large debris and launched herself high into the air! She handled The Average Beskar Axe well! Both hands have a firm grip, very good! Domina Prime judged every motion and sway, drifting into and out of the womans purview and smoothly DRIFTING towards the debris tossed towards her and with a mighty lash of that massive twelve foot tail electrified with the crackling of energy CRASHED into the debris, smashing and carving through it as twin lashers followed up and DICED what was left before it could horribly contact Dominas frame, leaving only chunks of small rocks and remnants smacking into her armor as The Sith Lord Morta swung that Axe with all her might!

But swing as she will. She wasn't swinging it like a Mandalorian~

The weapon of their ancient heritage, the tool in which The Destroyer God himself shattered the very stars…a long lost tradition over the clumsiness and simple access of a big boomstick. Oh how the Mandas children had lost their way!

But not this one…no not her. Deranged Daughter of Destruction & Discord there could be NO EQUAL!

Dragging those hooked talons through the scorched marble of the palace boulevard just as Morta went for that mighty swing Domina Prime did the opposite of dodge. She INVADED. Shifting her massive body past the head of the axe and occupying the space of the staff between the blade the Visage of Prime evoked mythic imagery of a time long past when the Mandalorian Name was not only respected, but fear. Devoted in the mission of sweet destruction with direct intent for decimation.

"Simple...senile snakes. You lack the thirst to wield the weapon of Primes Ancestors with any ire!" She snarled viciously from behind her mask as the smoke and embers from the infernal core radiated as Domina SHIFTED her feet between the legs of the Twi'lek. Invading her foot space and attempting to BUSH her bladed, taloned ankles ever so lovingly against her opponents. A deadly dance of death, a Ballad of Blades, Domina cackled in deranged delight as she danced into the embrace of Mortas deadly swings. Avoiding the lethal axehead and agitating her opponent by just SHOVING her claws into her face, like a cat playfully swiping at its food just hard enough to stun it and keep it alive as Domina Prime roared with each claw and swipe of those four arms towards her arms and hips, as if attempting to snatch the woman up into a painful dance of devils Crimson & Azure, as if Domina wanted to just SCOOP HER UP and SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET! And if denied the will of Prime, Domina would attempt to tear her open and feast upon her guts! Unleashing the twin lashers upon her back in syncronization with invading her space to unleash TERRIBLE DECIMATION upon the Twi'lek.

She wanted to hang onto that Axe? Let's see just how graceful she could be!

POST SUMMERY

Deranged Daughter of Discord & Desolation Seeks Destiny
Foreseeing the Godborn Trickery, unleashing devastating tail lashing to destroy debris
Morta, trying with all her might swings! But alas, Prime invades the effective range of the axe by occupying its central space

Attempting to either swipe her claws across her face Domina dips and sways in tango with her partner
In a twisted dance of discord, Domina attempts to
WELCOME MORTA INTO HER LOVING EMBRACE, Whisking her away
EMBRACE HER? Dance to the tune of Primes war drums!? or lose your legs~ Though remember,
Primes embrace can be everlasting~
REJECT THE DANCE? Then face the fury of the Primes devilish lashers in all their spite!

Bonds are Forged in Battle, o audience mine. Bonds of passion, hatred, love and despair!
And what sweet flesh bonds with Prime on this glorious day!

OH TO BE YOUNG FALLING IN LOVE ALL OVER AGAIN!

"Perhaps if you had not been captured the first time, and then went around shouting about how much you are their enemy, you would be able to," Malum answered with a chuckle, finding his gaze towards Ali- Darth Strosius Darth Strosius ' back as he marched past him, resisting the rogue thought that trailed his brow.

Of how easy it would be to stab one of his Shikkar blades straight through that armour.

Before he breathed out of his nostrils, the thought was gone as quickly as it had come, Malum truly not even remembering it as he followed his battle brother's gaze toward the obelisk, the true obelisk, as he had remembered in both his and her memories. Ears flickering alive to hear the rest of his words, his smirk turning way for perhaps a rather more genuine smile, "Despite what the Shaper told us, I have little intention to take on the title of my great and famous ancestor, Darth Malum shall do, I assure you," Malum spoke, though... just as it had been when the Shaper had offered... there was some part of him tempted, that part currently resting behind the amulet containing the ashes of his great and famous ancestor, nodding in agreement with the rest of what was said, as he moved forward, to stand side by side with his...

His something, certainly.

"You still remember my..." He paused, swallowing as memories reemerged, his memories... but... hers? But... his? "You still remember our Mistresses' defences do you not? They will likely be far more impressive than whatever the Kainites have prepared in our absence, we have found the Obelisk easily enough, do you remember what it is to chant?" There was but the hint of teasing inflection in his voice, yet his eyes glimmered with naught of that emotion.

He had privately disagreed with him before regarding the fragment in both their heads.

And they both had very different opinions of how to handle their Mistress.

Yet at this point, he needed to unleash the strength that was within him, to be at war with themselves, when they were inching ever closer to their objective...

...It would do neither of them any good.

He quirked his head, mock offended, his smile still upon his face, but his eyes now glimmering.

"I have no complaints on the removal of any Sith that will stand against our goals, the only difference between us is that I believe we should do it without witnesses," He took a step forward, before spinning about and gazing into his battlebrother's mask, "And, that I believe we should actually be capable of neutralising our targets."

After all, for what he and Mia Monroe Mia Monroe wanted.

For all that he wished to accomplish even beyond that promise.

So many Sith needed to die.

It was unfortunate, it was wasteful, it was tragic.

But with iron in his heart, he would do it again, and again, if it meant the future they needed, could come to pass.

It was at that moment that he truly recognised the presence of his cousin, Revna Revna , of House Marr. He of course had seen her as she had taken her first steps off the transport alongside her master, but alas with so much teasing to engage in regarding the masked one of his height, to turn his attention towards his much shorter cousin.

Well... both punching down, and kinslaying were far from honourable or fair.

He exchanged nods with her before she smirked and largely echoed the words of Ali- Darth Strosius, as he took on a faux scandalised expression, opening his mouth, raising his brow, bringing a hand to his chest, "Oh dearest cousin, what dark things has my most loyal friend been teaching you?" Malum japed, "How could he dare besmirch my reputation so."

Before the mask slipped, and a short burst of laughter echoed through the hanger.

The last of her words was enough to maintain the smile on his face, as quick as a flash, he stood in front of her, tousling his fingers through her hair good-naturedly, "Well at the very least I am glad he is spoiling you, there will be many a book to read once they are secured, I assure you." Malum responded, quickly removing his hands before he was liable for the counterattack. Approving of her desire to read, too many among their Orders were far more concerned with the sword, with their power, than the power of the word.

"Alas, there is one last piece of the puzzle." Malum turned back, his eyes taking on them a particular shine, as he turned around, gazing through the darkness ahead.

And there she was.

Emerging out of the darkness, an aquatic creature upon hind legs, with tentacles for hair which to even his surprise was carrying many a book.

Yet still, his smile remained upon his face, his eyes shining still. He had watched her development for a long time, as Corvus rather than Malum, perhaps it was a weakness in some sense to feel such... affection towards an apprentice. But it was rather difficult to cease, he had watched her failures, watched her successes, watched her struggles, all without being able to do much, rather than simply offer what friendship a blackbird was able to.

Nouqai Veil had so intrigued him on Myrkyr.

And now Falentra Falentra was his apprentice.

Oh, and she called him master rather than Malma.

The small victories.

"Now Ali-steri, and Revna, I had imagined that I would introduce you at a more formal setting, but now is as good a time as any, my newest apprentice, Falentra." He spoke, his voice booming across the hanger, as he found himself walking towards her, her question an apt one.

"Little time to review I am afraid, all these books will have some use no doubt, for them to be out here..." He pondered for a moment, "...Perhaps Darth Vesanus' intended to evacuate this place," He paused his consideration, as he heard her question.

His eyes softening without him realising, "Not at all, we will allow Darth Morta Darth Morta and Darth Vesanus to annihilate each other, and break bread with whoever is the final victor upon this world," If the latter, it would be someone else entirely, no doubt, Kaine would not allow this rebellion to persist, even if Darth Morta was defeated.

"Our objectives will be within the Obelisk, and both Darth Strosius," He indicated to the masked man, "And I, will be able to handle that." He took one of her scaley hands and offered a gentle squeeze.

Yes... their relationship was perhaps... a rather strange one for master and apprentice.

Objective 1:

puppet.png
Tags:
Allies - Darth Daimen Darth Daimen Kivah Kivah CI-6660 CI-6660 Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch
Enemies - Domina Prime Domina Prime

Of course, Darth Morta did not swing the axe like a Mandalorian, she wasn't one, and had none of that sense of honour and pride that came with that culture, she couldn't swing it like a Sith either, none of her training had been with a weapon like this, she swung it like a street rat, with the desperation, ferocity, and dirty tricks of a cornered animal. Every iota of her existence was on the fight with the being in front of her, this deadly dance where there could be no quarter given, nor any asked for.

"You talk of gods as if it is something one is born with, like your power and my power make us better. It stinks of someone who's never had to scrabble in the dirt, never knew the stink of desperation, never supped on the bitter taste of defeat." Darth Morta sneered as her attack missed its mark, no rent appeared in her foe's head, and none of her brains were splattered across the boulevard. She continued, attempting to infuriate her foe and cause them to slip up. "It reeks of an immature mind with the privilege of power handed over to them without the need to fight for it, to earn it."

It was a smart choice her opponent had made, moving inside the reach of the weapon, turning the advantage of its reach into a disadvantage, or so it appeared. Refusing to fall for the taunting Darth Morta allowed the axe to swing behind Domina, seemingly giving up the advantage of the great axe's reach she leaned back as the claws and pulled her feet up to avoid those talons, turning her body perpendicular to her opponent. she quickly pushed off as her boots touched the chest of her opponent. Darth Morta launched herself quickly away from the reaching appendages on Domina's back with both her significant leg strength and the Force, dragging the axe with her, the overextension of the swing put the pointed heel of one of the axeheads directly behind Darth Morta's challenger's head and now it was quickly moving to impale it's self in the back of that head, unprotected by the mask, rather than helmet, Domina had chosen to wear.

Apprentice to Darth Morta
TAG: Darth Morta Darth Morta CI-6660 CI-6660

The Molten Madam listened as Daimen recounted a secret, a piece of his history he hid from even his Sister.
“I am honored you told me this.. which confirms that I chose wisely.”

The Blood Elf looked at the Lava Lady and said,
“I have not told a soul which means..,” she finished his sentence, “You have to kill me.. I know. First I would ask you to consider my offer. The Demon is the reason for all this.. slay it and you will be richly rewarded.”

The Dark Elf turned away a moment, then his staffsaber ignited as he face was overshadowed and he three it with The Force, the twin blades becoking a great disc that cut off the side of The Magma Maiden. It broke off like rock and fell as she shrieked and lava flowed from the horn on her head, her cheek crumbling. The Kainite Hopeful then sent the weapon spiraling for another targwt, it cutting her arm clean off; it fell and broke in hundreds of pieces. Lava Legionaries began to come from the pits, scrambling for their Molten Mistress.

She cried out,
“Fiend! You dishonor me!”
Daimen said in a cold tone,
“I will take the token of Veranus from your cold lava rock hands!”
She began to spew magma from the spout of her missing arm, Daimen rolled away and rose as his staffsaber came like winged falcon to his hand and he cut through some inferno infantry.

The Magma Mademoiselle kept the furnace burning as she unleashed her mighty embermen. Daimen made short work of them, for they operated with basic Shii-Cho cuts. Wave would come and then The Blood Elf would turn to the Flaming Femme Fatale, cutting her down slice by slice till at last she was laying on the ground, coughing up a cauldron’s worth of molten fire. Placing his boot at her nose, he stood above her, she looking up.
“My confession should have warned you Madam.. if I did not spare Him.. then I am capable of anything.”

She choked on her fire blood.
“There is no loyalty in the darkness.. I should have been a Jedi..”
Raising her up, he looked her ij those dimming coals.
“The trinket.. where is it?”
She eyes a temple like structure beyond.
“I feel sorry for you.. when paid your price your face will be like mine.. there is no honor among thieves.. for that is all the Sith are.. robbers trying to pose as lords..”
Taking his saber he held it to her neck.
“Your destiny is fulfilled Madam.. I shall end your suffering.”
With that there was a loud crackle, and walking away was The Aetherian, placing his bladk hood on as the Molten Madam’s head hot the ground, her eyes cold with smoke rising from them like the incense of the dead.

Last edited:

1xOn0Zt.png

Objective 1

Darth Kentarch slipped through the shadows cast by the towering walls of Darth Vesanus's palace, a ghost moving silently in the darkness. His path had been meticulously planned, avoiding the main routes and exploiting the lesser-known back entrances that only a few would suspect.

As he moved deeper into the palace, the dimly lit corridors of the palace awaited, barely illuminated by flickering torches that cast an eerie glow. The air was thick with the tension of whispered secrets and the faint hum of the dark side.

It wasn't long before Kentarch encountered the first of Darth Vesanus's loyalists—a trio of Sith guards stationed near a strategic entry point. They were draped in the dark cloaks of their order, their eyes vigilant and their hands resting on the hilts of their lightsabers. Kentarch's approach was a blend of precision and shadow, his presence unknown until it was too late.

With the swift silence of a phantom, Kentarch activated his lightsaber—the blade's vermillion red glow suddenly splitting the darkness. Before the guards could fully react, he struck. The first fell to a swift, silent strike to the chest, the blade piercing heart and hopes alike. The second and third turned just in time to parry, but they were no match for Kentarch's skill and speed. His movements were a blur, a dance of death honed by years of conflicts and conquests.

He parried an overzealous strike from the second guard, twisting the Sith's arm and driving his own blade through his adversary's side. The third, now desperate, attacked with a series of aggressive slashes, each driven by fear and fury. Kentarch, ever the phantom, flowed around the attacks with deadly grace. He disarmed the final guard with a deft maneuver and delivered a fatal thrust through the heart.

As the last guard crumpled to the ground, Kentarch extinguished his lightsaber, plunging the corridor back into near-darkness. His breathing remained even, his composure as cold as the stone underfoot. The silence returned like a cloak, wrapping around him, hiding his deeds in the shadows.

The initial guardians dispatched, Kentarch continued his inexorable advance towards the heart of the fortress. Each step took him closer to his true quarry—Darth Vesanus himself. With these guards neutralized, the path lay open, and Kentarch moved with renewed purpose, driven by the dark whispers of vengeance, Kentarch would slay Vesanus himself.

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius // Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr // Falentra Falentra // Open

Captured’?” she questioned sharply with some surprise in her voice, her head whipping around to regard her Master in mild shock and amused surprise. “When the feth did you get captured? Wait a minute…you were captured by Kainites?! How did you even manage that?

She turned to look back at Malum. “If he doesn’t tell me the story then I expect you to, Cousin. I gotta hear this…

Little Revna watched and listened as the two Sith Lords went back and forth in their (mostly) friendly banter, entertained as always by their antics, before Malum finally acknowledged her presence, taking mock offense with her echoed words spoken by her Master. She raised an eyebrow at him and smirked again.

He doesn’t need to besmirch your reputation. You do that just fine on your own.” Revna replied back with a devious glint in her eyes. “You both do.

Her cousin was quick to bark out a laugh at her last comment and he roughed up her hair and stepped away before she could retaliate, though she did glare daggers into his back as she sought to fix the messy strands back into place, pulling out a knot or two.

Of course he spoils me. Why wouldn’t he? I do everything he asks me to and then some with a cheerful attitude and happiness in my heart.” She cast a playful look over to Darth Strosius and her smirk turned more devious. “I never talk back to him or give him attitude. I’m quite literally perfect, thank you very much.

Her attention was drawn away from the two Sith Lords when she felt another presence make itself known, and her eyes traveled to lay upon a smaller figure that had emerged from the darkness beyond. The sight of the newcomer made Revna pause as she tried to figure out just…what…she was looking at. Various tomes and books were already clutched in the…creature…girl’s?...hands and…tentacle hair? What…a strange being this was. She utterly perplexed Revna, who tilted her head left to right as she tried to sift through her memory banks to find an answer or idea as to what this young girl was. Revna watched and listened as she spoke to Malum, and called him ‘master’, and the small Sith woman ripped her gaze from the youngling and pinned her cousin with a hard stare as he explained who the newcomer was.

Another apprentice? Bogan, Cousin…you collect them like damn crystals or some dumb chit…” Revna remarked before she returned her gaze to the newest apprentice of Darth Malum.

Falentra.

She approached the young one and slowly circled around her, almost in a predatorial fashion, as her sharp gaze looked over Falentra. She could sense both the Light and the Dark sides within her. “...Is she another one of your pet projects, Malum? She certainly looks like she could be a pet…” Revna asked Malum in an uncharacteristic streak of meanness, still staring at the young girl before her as her lip curled slightly in disdain. “I can sense the Light in her still…

Revna watched Malum as he stepped close to his newest apprentice and took the girl’s hand to give it a squeeze. She raised her eyebrow as she returned her gaze to the Sith Lord with a rather cold expression on her face.

If she is indeed your Sith apprentice, then you should treat her like one and not the heretic she still reeks of being. You're a Sith master. Act like one and not like you're her father or something. You're only going to give her unreal expectations or views of what the Sith are like. We have enough weakness in our Order as it is; don't add to it."

Objective 1: Puppet or Proxy
Tags: Darth Morta Darth Morta Darth Daimen Darth Daimen Domina Prime Domina Prime Darth Kentarch Darth Kentarch CI-6660 CI-6660
Gear: In Bio

Darth Morta had a strong opening despite her size disadvantage. Kivah always hated that, she was usually the strongest and tallest in her fights and always the fastest. She pushed thoughts of a certain Lasat from her mind. Facing the larger species took all that away with no training and little time to adjust. This new one with the poetry and burbling rage was like that dialed up to eleven. Multiple arms, wicked tail seemingly made for combat and these tendrils... Each made her a difficult opponent, together they had Kivah wondering how she'd fare.

The Twi'lek had the ax and swung, to wide, she thought before the purple one stepped in like some kind of dance. The best fights are. Where Kivah might have responded by using the haft as a weapon, Morta pulled away to use the back-spike. Both risk the clinch, but now she's in range of the tail. Kivah watched on, scarcely remembering to breath. Beside her Grafan rocked back o his heels, trying to keep up with the speed the two fighters showed.

Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Revna Revna (actions had been discussed with prior)

An oddity the amphibious sentient was for sure, with scales and hair of tentacles. The level of self-consciousness that the teen bore was reasonable with the gaze of all three older sith now drawn on her. The reassuring smile cast towards the apprentice by her mentor provided some of that ease which she appreciated. The battle below would not concern them today, of course, this was not like the New Jedi Order within the Galactic Alliance - not everyone relished within the dark were allies.

Although some allies sure seemed like foe.

Being around her master was often comforting, as such was the encouraging squeeze of her hand. The mellow gesture now chided by the approaching woman as she closed the gap between them and began her prowl. Condescendingly, she did not address her directly, but rather speaking to her master as if Falentra was not her own person but a pet.

Indeed, Malum's forbearing ways were a contrasting ideal to be held upon a sith lord, but yet those very ways had led her to embrace her darkness. Nouqai's lips twisted into a snarl at the mention of weakness. Weakness was subjective, and so was strength. The more she continued on her rant, Falentra simmered. She would allow the woman to finish. To her, this woman fancied demeaning the inferior, but despite Faletra's youth she would not tolerate such disrespect.

Alas, like a band pulled too taut, she snapped. Without so much as a warning, one of her tentacles that was suckered on to the hard leather cover of a heavy book swung, propelling the tome forwards with remarkable accuracy to strike the hooded woman on the bridge of her nose right between her eyes.

book-cobra.gif

That same tentacle swiftly wrapped vice onto her arm, an odd feeling surely, a slimy yet velvety large tendril and the many suckers latching on skin. She yanked the arm backwards, forcing Revna forwards into an armlock. The rest of the books in her grasp fell onto the ground in thuds. Her right hand curled upon the top of the woman's head, tugging the fistful of dark hair, her head now facing towards the stars and neck exposed. The sharp end of her claws of her free hand tipped precariously at her throat. "I could easily rip your throat out right now, if it weren't for the light - or weakness as you claim... I would." She threatened, a hiss dripping with venom. There was always a balance within a dark and light. One could overwhelm but can never fully consume the other.

"I am Falentra, apprentice of Lord Malum of House Marr. My master shall treat me as he sees proper, but you, Revna, would do well regarding me with some respect." She declared against the woman's ear, each and every word enunciated clearly to deliver across her point. With a huff, Falentra let go of her hold on the woman. Only now realising what she had done. Doe-eyed, her gaze found Malum's, a wordless question of the propriety of her actions - had she stepped across the line?

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

books.png
Tags: Revna Revna / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Falentra Falentra

The masked man scoffed at the jab and rolled his eyes, choosing to bite his tongue as to not cause their mission to devolve into petty arguments and quick-witted words. He'd save them for another day. Instead he turned to regard the obelisk as well, standing shoulder to shoulder with the Heir of Marr. "As you wish, although I do believe that 'Darth Marr II' does have quite the nice ring to it myself." Perhaps that was just the historian in him speaking though.

Darth Strosius's gaze left the obelisk to regard Malum with a slight cock of his head at the question of the chant, slightly offended yet suspicious given the little slip up of his battlebrother. Again he chose not to address it for now however. "My age has not dulled my memory at all, Malum. The chant was one of the first things I was taught. However, by the efforts of the annoyance known as Taeli Raaf much of our master's defenses have been...compromised shall we say. A simple chant is no longer suitable." He had seen the damage himself as he fled Krayiss Two, his previous mission to the library-temple now seeming like a lifetime ago.

"I do have another method of entry however, so have no fear." As Malum and Revna exchanged words, Darth Strosius would step forward and stand right at the edge of where he knew the hidden entrance to be. This would be risky and tiresome but the contents of the library were worth far more than a bit of soreness for the rest of the day. Or the rest of the week depending on how much he had to strain himself. "I'll regale you with the tale another time my dear apprentice, thankfully it isn't as eventful as you might think."

He raised an eyebrow beneath his mask as decidedly odd figure stepped out from amongst the ranks before being introduced by Malum as his newest apprentice. The main outstanding feature, at least in his mind, wasn't her alien features but rather her unmistakably mixed aura. One that still reeked of the Light despite the glean on the Dark present. His own apprentice sensed this as well and made a few remarks which he himself would have only spoken in private company to the Heir of Marr. And it seemed as though this 'Falentra' didn't take kindly to them.

In a flash the younger of the apprentices had lashed out against Revna, an act which caused a hand to slide down to his side and pluck the lightsaber from his belt before he even fully registered the scene. He had little doubt that his Disciple could handle herself against what must have been a recently fallen Jedi but he didn't intend to test it. They were here to acquire knowledge and cut down those in the way, not argue and bicker amongst themselves.

Before Revna could retaliate he stepped closer and ignited his lightsaber, holding the red blade between their faces in order to dissuade them from being close to one another. Distance would cool them quickly, he hoped. "You've proven yourself wrathful indeed, Apprentice Falentra, but simple ange does not make you a Sith. Your master may believe that Jedi can be saved from their chains but that is not an opinion that I hold and neither does my apprentice. You'll prove yourself either worthy or a failure on your own time, but do not drag anyone else into it."

Then his attention shifted to his own apprentice, his tone growing ever so slightly harsher. "And as for you Revna, you of all people know the value of biting your tongue in order to save yourself trouble. It is not your place to question who Darth Malum chooses to take under his wing nor is it your responsibility to weed out the unworthy in his ranks. At least this one isn't another damn blueblooded noble, so consider that one admirable trait if nothing else." With a little flourish the blade was extinguished and attached back to his belt. "Both of you should focus on the task at hand and save your disagreements for another day. Or else."

Darth Strosius turned on his heel and marched back to the hidden entrance, standing at the base of where he knew the doors to be as his hands clasped together as if in prayer. Under his breath the chant that his master spoke before him so long ago was uttered as the air filled with a chill despite the wind growing deadly still. "Taka zeech ma toka duuwaj." Yet as he expected while the doors did shudder they did not open fully, not until his unseen will grasped hold of the slight gap now evident in the ground in front of him and began tugging.

The doors were slowly wrenched open a few inches by a time before he uttered the phrase again. "Taka zeech ma toka duuwaj." With his strength added to the spell the doors were suddenly pulled open wider, now halfway opened as the ground shook slightly from the quick movement of the stone. "Taka zeech ma toka duuwaj."

One final tug and utterance was enough to fully remove the doors from their path with a grating sound as they were slammed open, revealing a damaged staircase leading down. The masked man's shoulders sagged for the briefest moment before he hid it by rolling them as if stretching, any sign of fatigue or strain gone almost as quickly as it had appeared. "The way is open, let us continue."

It all had happened so quickly, his ears were filled by Revna Revna 's teasings, and he was all the more willing to respond, all up until she began to circle his apprentice, in how a predator circled its prey, in his position overlooking both the apprentices, he was sorely tempted to intervene, for stirring in the back of his mind was far more than enough warning that something was about to go wrong.

Alas, for all his protectiveness, he also knew that Falentra Falentra , did need to know how to fight her own battles.

Even as his eyes narrowed at his cousin's words, the attacks upon both his apprentice.

Well, she had decided to involve him, it was no longer simply Falentra's battle he supposed.

As his lips moved to counter, his eyes widened, as his apprentice took the initiative. Watching, with some concern and trepidation, but mostly shocked, with perhaps the barest glimmers of pride, as the book struck the bridge of Revna's face, and in the chaos, Falentra's tentacles were up his cousin's arm, holding her in place, as the books fell across the floor.

As Falentra was actively threatening Revna's life.

Another growing sense of protectiveness took hold, as he was moved to intervene.

Alas, as Falentra's speech sounded across the dark sky, and let go of his cousin.

The opportunity, and the need, were gone, as his heart soared at her proclamation, as a ghost of a smile appeared on his features, his apprentice... able to fight her own battles against peers... and indeed win them. He knew that much would be the case, she was one that had survived a Kainite, with assistance arriving later or not.

She was one that had caught him off-guard.

She was the one that he had chosen, despite once being a Jedi, to be his apprentice.

And both Ali- Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , and Revna would need to accept that.

Alas, by this point Ali- Darth Strosius had arrived, the hairs on the back of Malum's neck rising to attention, as he felt the heat of lightsabre, so close. Yet, he remained silent as he gave both apprentices a telling off, even as quite much of what he said he disagreed with, Malum remained still, there was much to be said about how it was certainly not his battlebrother's place to critique his apprentice.

However, they did hold quite a strange bond, one which would no doubt extend to their apprentices, as much overlap did occur.

There was many a time that they undermined each other, on purpose or not.

However, not on this.

However, it was a magnitude effort to bite back at the ever-so-subtle jabs towards him.

He would deal with them later, after to some degree Ali- Darth Strosius was right, they needed to cooperate, and on another point, they had no idea how much time they had left. So as Ali- Darth Strosius withdrew to begin chanting a chant altogether familiar to him, hearing the sounds of the great Obelisk's doors open.

His red orbs were upon Falentra.

Doe-eyed, looking at him with an innocence that she very well may have possessed, however, he very much knew she was beyond.

"You are my apprentice, I chose you for good reason, you know that I am not impressed by powerplays with your newfound peers," Malum began softly, "However... sometimes putting those that doubt you in their place is necessary, but not on a mission, and not when there are other avenues," He lightly chided as his eyes turned towards Revna, "If you wish to continue speaking your false opinions, then I am sure your master and I can organise a duel for you after this is over," Something was simmering at the back of his eyes, as a yellow shean broke through his orbs, "If you wish to question my decisions, then I am sure you will be willing to back them up with action, as well."

He had not yet dueled with his battlebrother's apprentice, his cousin.

Such would be assuredly... educational.

"Some of the greatest Sith this galaxy has ever seen held the Light in them once, do not doubt its power, for if the Jedi were not worthy foes, they would not have survived so long," A withering glare became his silent anthem, "Do you doubt my methods Revna? Do you believe that you would be able to defeat Ansisa Ansisa , Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway , Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis , and indeed... now Falentra?" By the end a mild hiss had made its way into his voice, slitherine, serpentine... inhuman.

"Show me that you can, before you believe a mere apprentice knows what it is to be Sith."

He finished his words without another thought, as the doors finally slammed open, Malum's hand clapping his battlebrother's shoulder, knowing that it would have taken much strain, as he gazed ahead.

"Lead the way."

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius // Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr // Falentra Falentra

Something in the back of Revna’s mind - her conscience no doubt - warned her that she had gone too far. The Voice provoked and prodded her, and to her…this young woman who had been taken up by her Cousin as his newest addition…needed to be tested. She had the Light in her still, yet she was here amongst the Sith. Did she have what it would take?

Revna didn’t know why she felt it necessary to test the younger one…but she did.

And she paid the price for it almost immediately. But it also told her everything she needed to know about young Falentra.

A book was flung at her with astonishing speed and accuracy and smacked her right between the eyes, catching her off guard enough to allow the strange looking younger apprentice to grab ahold of Revna with one of her tentacles and expertly position her into an armlock before Revna found herself firmly in the grip of the other woman, who was now radiating anger towards the elder apprentice as a clawed hand hovered precariously close to Revna’s throat.

Who…did not react aggressively in return to Falentra’s actions against her. In fact, she went along with it, her heart leaping into her throat a bit with a surge of adrenaline. As the younger girl’s voice hissed out, declaring that she could rip out Revna’s throat if she so desired, the older Sith woman felt a smile slip across her face, and the glint of mischievousness returned to her eyes. All trace of coldness that had been directed at Malum, or the cruelty that had been woven into her words about the newest apprentice, was gone.

Instead, her gaze glinted with appraisal as Falentra announced herself and claimed the truth for herself. It was exactly what Revna was hoping to see and hear from the gal.

Respect is earned, not given, Falentra. You will have to fight for everything as a Sith. But it appears you are no pushover, and will stand your ground. That is very good. You have my respect.” she murmured softly to the younger woman, that mischievous smile still on her face as she was shoved away roughly.

Revna thought that would be the end of it…but it became quickly apparent that was not the case when she heard the sound of a lightsaber being ignited, and a red blade descending to separate the two women. The smaller Sith woman’s eyes widened in surprise and she backed away from the blade, turning her gaze towards the wielder of said lightsaber: her master.

He’d never done that before…

Her face flamed red, to her ears and her hairline, as she listened to Darth Strosius’s reaction to Falentra’s words and actions, before he turned his attention to Revna and she cast her gaze from his masked face to his chest as he rebuked her a touch harshly for what she had said and done. She let her gaze flicker over to Falentra, noticing that the other young woman was looking at Malum now, and Revna’s shoulders dropped a touch as she felt a touch of shame prickle over her.

I just wanted to test her in my own way. It…I…was out of line. I won’t do it again.” Revna murmured quietly to her master, watching him stow the burning red blade away before he turned and walked off to deal with getting them all inside the structure.

She took a deep, heavy breath as she felt another pair of eyes on her, and she turned her gaze to her Cousin, Malum. She already knew he was not going to be happy with her; she’d overstepped, she knew it, and she would accept the consequences of her actions. But she was feeling the prickles of sadness for having made others…upset at her.

Another lesson to be learned, the hard way. And a reminder that her mouth would get her in trouble if she didn't learn to tame it.

The elder Sith apprentice noticed the chanting voice of her master, but her attention was on Malum now. His usually ruby red eyes glinted yellow as he regarded her and responded to her; Revna was quick to catch onto the fact that she was looking at and being spoken to, by the Sith Lord…and not her Cousin.

No duel, Lord Malum.” She replied in the same quiet voice she’d had before, using a title of respect instead of the familial term. “Not unless Falentra wishes to.

Malum continued, an icy glare boring into her, and when she looked up to meet his eyes…all of the playful mischievousness she’d had moments ago was gone.

And I wasn’t…questioning your decisions, my Lord. You know me. I was provoking your apprentice to test her in my own way, as she is connected to my family, and I want to know that she is strong. I recognize that I overstepped my place. And as I told my Ma…Master…I won’t do it again.” She still struggled with referring to anyone as 'master', but in the case between Sith Master and their apprentice, it was a sign of utmost respect. And she wanted to show that to her betters.

She watched him as he turned away to clap Strosius on the shoulder, the doorway finally opened for them to go deeper, leaving her standing awkwardly close to the newest member of their group. She heaved a sigh again and looked at the strange gal, and offered a half-smile towards her. Falentra would notice a complete difference in the older woman than what she’d seen only minutes prior.

As you can see…Lord Malum is rather protective over his own. But clearly he doesn’t need to protect you. You can handle yourself quite well. I pity anyone who truly attracts your wrath…there would be nothing left of them. Though maybe a spar later on might be fun. Up to you though…also, nice aim with the book. I wasn't expecting you to toss it at my face. Caught me off guard...” she said with a chuckle. Was she trying to cool the young woman's temper and ease tensions? Yes...she was. Would it work? Who knew?

Revna turned to face the backs of the other Sith Lords, quiet and far more subdued than she’d been moments ago, waiting to follow the others into the obelisk.

The exasperation still lingered after she released her grasp, yet the thrill from unleashing the short erratic bout of fury would not die down so easily. Standing in a stance wide had her prepared for the sith to exact her vengeance. She fully expected a retaliation, but instead was utterly perplexed at Revna's tone and words that followed, her demeanour contrasting to her behaviour the younger witnessed earlier.

Like Revna, she would take a step back of caution away from the treacherous heat of the saber that lowered between them.

The man Alisteri would reprimand her outburst. As defensively as Falentra had reacted to the perpetrator harsh words, Alisteri's would have been no different if it weren't for the weapon leveled threateningly close. Hurling a book at the tall formidable man now would not be a good idea, instead the amphibious creature merely bared her sharp teeth, letting out a feral hiss. Wrathful indeed. It was made evident that she did not take well to comments on her former status in the jedi ranks.

There was a rather confounding level of submission exhibited by Revna, her gaze lowering as Alisteri turned to reproach her. An apology muttered, such a personality differing from the vile person Falentra had lashed out at moments ago. To learn that the older woman was an apprentice just like her made all the more sense, especially so when Revna explained herself. All that meanness was just to analyse her. It was a test.

While slightly relieved, Falentra felt a little bad witnessing Revna recieve the brunt end. Sure, she had lashed out but Revna had triggered it and the two masters clearly saw that fault regardless of the intention behind it. However, unlike Revna, Malum would not recieve an apology, instead the young one would question his own advice. "If on a collective mission, I cannot see how you would not stand against such blantant disrespect from those supposed to be in allegiance. Would you?" It was not verbalised with a defensive or defiant edge to her voice, but with rather with honesty to how she truly felt.

Chanting echoing throughout the space before the massive doors swung open. Taka zeech ma toka duuwaj. What was it? What did it mean? Falentra was in awe at whatever forces that was in play to create such a feat. She had questions. They moved on towards the threshold of the obelisk, following Alisteri.

Falentra still felt rather awkward with Revna after the small skirmish, but the talking and appraisal helped ease the tension slightly. "Me neither. I'm still improving on the coordination and control of my... hair. You're his apprentice, do you know what Alisteri used? I think it was 'taka zeech ma toka duuwaj'. What language is it or what it means?" She pipped up as they walked along, hungry to learn what ever there was to be taught.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Strosius Darth Strosius Revna Revna

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

books.png
Tags: Revna Revna / Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr / Falentra Falentra

As expected Darth Strosius wasted little time in starting the descent into the library-temple below, a potent blend of eagerness and anxiety overpowering any lingering fatigue from having to rip open the entrance. One of these days he'd have to see about getting that fixed up properly. Once Krayiss Two was back in rightful Sith hands, his hands, then that would be a good first project to take in the rebuilding and restoration process he supposed.

"Believe it or not, but the doors might have been the easiest part of this...recovery mission." The masked man spoke low, having to tilt his head back slightly, to the other Sith Lord as they continued downward. The light from above was starting to grow scarcer, each step gradually submerging the group of Sith more and more into the chilling dark. "The Guardians may not react too kindly to our presence. If they're active."

Between the changing of hands in more recent times and the Jedi assaults before it was entirely possible that the spirits had been contained and silenced, or at the very least weakened. Given that it had been under Kainite control however it was equally possible that they were still very much awake and eager to prevent entry to those that they deemed unworthy. If that were the case then the chance that their entry would be denied was all the more apparent, as his last contact with the library-temple was losing it to other Sith due to his own eagerness to flee rather than stand and fight a losing battle. A risk that they had to take.

Finally the dark stairwell gave way to a room of dim light, made of the same black stone that had gradually began to surround them as they had journeyed into the depths. The room before was lit by the seams of which run with the same red crystals and gold as the obelisk outside. The lines outline a path on the floor of the room, running straight across to a sealed stone door carved into the far wall. At the exact middle of the room, the path is crossed with a large square shape of the same red crystal and gold. A two-tiered dais resembling the judge's bench loomed over the door at the far end of the room, a chilling wind ripping through the Sith as they set foot within.

The moment that all were within the room the ornate doors connecting to the staircase slammed shut as whispers in thirteen different voices began to echo around them, some sounding near and others far. Darth Strosius rolled his shoulders and leaned his neck to the side, pausing until he heard an audible crack before he began marching once more.

"Five souls enter our court." The whispers now spoke in a booming chorus as the masked man began fishing something from one of his pockets. "Four whole, and one divided into two." Before he reached the large square at the center he threw something forth from his pocket, a curved and scarred lightsaber hilt skidding across the ground and landing in the exact center of the room as he himself set foot on the square. "Darth Ophidia, how far you've fallen."

Apprentice to Darth Morta
Objective I: Reckoning

TAG: Darth Morta Darth Morta
Mentioned Domina Prime Domina Prime

Daimen made hus way to the temple, the outside was scorched and smoke rose from open dome above as a brazer of incense. There was a smell of burnt flesh in the air, and as he ascended the steps, petrified beings in contorted positions, most of then crawling up the white stone steps.

The great burgundy wooden doors with obsidian l spikes were shut. The Aetharian pointed his hands and the door opened witt a creak, venting a dark cloud. The Blood Elf took his saberstaff and held it to his side, and entered in to the sacred smoke. Therein he coughed as he walked past pews that were strewn in disheveled shapes, candles of red long burnt out and attge altar the Great Red Eye of Bogan.

Looking at the eye intently he saw a shimmering and so walked past the inner sanctum and plucked a lose stone of the mosaic, and falling out was a round red circular box. He opened it, and found that it was empty. As Daimen attenpted to return the tile and the box, he heard a snap hiss and two blades of crimson and amythest cut through the altar and almost clove his head off.

The figure was clade in full armor, their mask a Revanite design he had not seen:

535A45B4-EB01-4D00-996B-DB7B84BC7733.jpg

The Warrior criss crossed his blades repeatedly, sweeping them like great horns. The Aetharian activated both his blood blades and twirled the staff to parry in a flurry, the crackle of the meeting sabers filled the temple with song, the great smoke bellowing in the middle where they met, visibility was difficult, for the enemy had a visor to shield their sight from the torture of irritation to the eyes. Daimen had to be careful, this Assailant kept appearing out of the dark cloud, sweeping the blades until The Blood Elf beat the purple one, and to his surprise the entire arm came apart and fell with it. The One Armed Warrior kept striking with a fury that made Daimen decide to leap on a pew, he then kicked the Warrior in the face, knocking the helm clean off to reveal a deformed face with terrible burns. The Mutilated Man leapt, but his legs came clean off so that his waist hit the stone pew and he was now upon the ground coughing. Daimen taking his saber broke a window to let some air in, and took a better look at his enemy:

IMG_9950.webp

The collapsed Defender coughed as The Aetharian held the tip pf his blood blade at his neck.

“Go ahead.. finish it. You at least can grant me an honorable death.”

Daimen stayed his weapon, and moved to the ceiling to wall window he had shattered to get some air. The Stump Man using his last limp raised up ans inched himself with his back against a pew and coughed some more.

“Please.. let me fall upon your blade. Not like this.. not gagging on fumes.”

Daimen turned, his silver white hair flowing in a fresh wind. He pitied this man who was left to defend, broken as he was, he had fought with spirit.

Lord Veranus.” the Blood Elf barely uttered the namesake before the Burning Man said,
“Dead.. like so many others, cough.”

Daimen walked over to the Seared Soul and decided to make a deal.
I need proof.. a sign your Master was here. Give this to me and I will give you what you ask for.”

The Man with Eyes that seemed to potrude out of theircsockets due to damage done to them replied,

“I was here.. we were holding vigil, The Vanguard of Veranus. Our Lord was at the altar, ready to prepare us when there was a flash of light, and all went quiet, then I saw as each of my brothers burst into flame, and I began rubbing my face, peeling off what I thought was leaves falling on my face, till I realized it was my skin in large flakes, and my hands blood stained. Most became ashen skeletons, some became something else.. and I had the miserable pleasure of being what you see now.”

He dry heaved before continuing,

“We were robbed! We were all suppose to die at the hands of sabers! We even had hope we’d win! In a flash it was all taken away and you have seen the result! An entire city wiped clean! We demeaned to blacken heaps of flesh! I curse any empire that would do thus!”

The Blood Elf leaned towards the fractured freshen face.
It was not The Empire. Darth Morta had every intent of dueling your Master to the death. To take her prize by the kyber burning tip. And all of you would have suffered the same fate, slain by hot dipped blades.

The Burnt Bundled Body of a Man thwn cried out,
“Then who?! Who did this to us?! Who stole our glorious final stand?!”

Daimen replied,
A Mandalorian Monster with multiple arms and capacity for wanton destruction. My Liege Lady Morta is fighting It now.

The Marred Man crawled with his black gloved hand,

“Promise me you will make that Mando pay!”

Daimen nodded, it was not really something he could garantee, but this man needed peace.

Reaching for his fallen leg, he pulled out a ring, it was ailver, made of twin serpents facing each other in a V shape, their tongues meeting a amythest in middle.

“Take this.. it was My Lord’s. There is your proof, now pierce me with holy kyber and give me an honorable end.”

The Aetharian took the ring and then reached out to help poise the Stump Man on the pew facing the altar. Snapping one of the blades to life, Daimen stood behind the bald burnt head, the man smiled with his lipless teeth that were pearly white. The Blood Elf swept his blade, and the man fell, his head severed from his shoulders.

Deactivating his saber, Daimen held out the ring and looked down at the corpse. This was the trinket the Molten Mistress has metioned.

Now Daimen had to decide on the next course of action, his duty demanded he hand it over to Darth Morta, though he could take it and claim a prize for himself, telling the authorities he slayed Lord Veranus.

Daimen shook his head,
No.. the prize belongs to my Liege Lady. I am her shield, not her supplanter.”

He pocketed the Ring, and made hus eay put of the temple and not too soon, as it began to collapse. The stones began to fall, and flames spread one of last vistages of civilization was stripped away. As it collapsed, Daimen descended the steps, and pulled his black hood over his head, in an act of homage to Darth Veranus and The Vanguard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom