Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Korriban: Spedshot from HELL

During the Era of the Republic…and the infamous order 66 that turned the galaxy upside down, Tali was a general commanding officer in the 133rd faction of the republican army. During this time, serving under the Command of regimens within the sanctioned order of General Obi-Wan Kenobi, Tali would spearhead certain missions that would entail the freeing of refugees, liberation, and recruitment. She also met a young man by the name of Galen Marek. A man who would serve with her unit on several tours, aiding them on their missions. During this time the two of them complimented each other very well and could depend on each other to get the job done and do things that made sense. She admired the ways of the Jedi and it was an honor to serve by his side and all the Jedi of the republic at that time. Unknown to her..There were contingency plans in place from the Jedi council should the day arrive where there was a national emergency that would threaten the fabric of the government they all fought so hard to keep and preserve. She was selected in a pool of officers and infantry to undergo cryogenesis, which rendered her into a deep sleep during the massacre of order 66. Knowing what she signed up for, meant that at any point she could be called to undergo a difficult task, or even face uncertain death for the cause of freedom and she was willing to pay such a price. Throughout the years that had passed…Her transport to a remote planet off the radar to the Sith veered off course during an autopilot malfunction. At Least..that is the story….Nose diving into the planet Korriban, as the metal gave away to the exosphere and crash landing into a dried ravine under the cold atmosphere, it somehow survived, and to follow was a scouting team of unknown origin severing the security latches to open the contents inside. A simple protocol droid that helped with navigational systems was destroyed and the coffin-like cryo-chamber was taken to an underground facility. As Tali was awakened…from her slumber..What would happen next, she will remember forever.....

The resounding sounds of foreign dialect echoed in the distance.....Darkness...And as a glimmer of light fluttered in Tali's eyes, her vision was blurred. Her conscience may or may not have been playing tricks on her. Then..She remembered. She was in a state of cryogenesis. That feeling of numbing cold..and in a dream like state for what felt like an eternity was something she would soon not forget. But something was off...The voices..It sounded like..Chatuba? No...She could not make it out clearly..Then suddenly..SPLOOSH!!! Coldwater rushed up her nostrils and over her face and into her mouth causing her to gag and cough abruptly. Someone..Or something wanted her awake..and in a hurry..Trying to become fully coherent with her surroundings she saw two figures within her view, but they were..upside down? No..She was upside down...Most likely in a situation, whe should not have been in. As she continued coughing, the entrapment mechanism would crank loudly as she was rotated upright like the hands of an old-time clock. She was weak..In basic clothing..no weapons..no gadgets..This wasn't looking good…

As she came to her senses...Suddenly her thoughts began to run rapidly with the notions of panic. She was stressed and beginning to hyperventilate. As she thought quickly..She remembered something...On her transport ship..The protocol droid...There was a hidden beacon that was programmed to activate should that droid ever go offline..YES..A distress signal..To someone..Someone that would come VERY VERY SOON..Someone who would make sure Tali was ok and help her recover, get back on her feet and continue on with her..And perhaps explain what the hell is going on. That is..If he is still alive...Tali could only hope to endure the torture for as long as possible..and hopefully, he would arrive in time. But the pressing question was..How didi she get here? Then..ZAAAAPPP!!!!!!! "AAAAAhhhHHH!!!!!!" She winced in pain as an electric prodding rod was pushed to her rib cage.....

(Ackba...Tunget..Halinu oka!!!) The slender tall creature, with what she could make out as a naval uniform would scream towards her before awaiting a response. It's red beady eyes glared into hers as the other one looked on as well and quickly surveyed the area. They were in a private area..But structured into a room that, although seemingly stable.one could tell it wasn't made of the best material. Tali had so many questions..But first..She needed to escape somehow..Find her gear..and get the hell off this planet

Galen Paven had been awake now for several months. He had fought Sith, he had fought Bounty Hunters and he had made an alliance with a Dark Jedi that wasn't quite evil but wasn't exactly good. All of this came and went. Galen had managed to get himself a ship, with quarters and where ever he ended up, he always had a place to stay, a place to sleep, meditate and study the ways of the Jedi. He was out of place. He was fighting to keep the Jedi organization alive.

Galen had been on some moon, orbiting some planet in some system. Galen rarely knew any more where he had traveled to. He just knew that his mission continued on; Rebuild the Jedi order. Galen had been laying on his bed looking up at the dura-steel interior of his ship. Maybe rebuilding the Jedi order wasn't something that was going to happen? Galen had no idea. All he knew was that He promised Master Yoda he would do so.

Galen remembered back to his days, fighting with Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker and all the other Jedi of the Jedi Order before really getting into the Inquisitor stuff. Infiltrating the Droid armies secure locations, downloading formations, troop locations, Foundries, everything he could get his hands on. Galen was good, damned good, at what he did. Galen was created, bred, for the Inquisitor work.

Jedi Inquisitors, before they had become Jedi hunters, did the dirty work the Jedi Knights could not do. They could blend in, become other people and just work the system. Of course, Galen, when he was fighting with Obi-Wan, fighting at the battle of Christophsis, is where he met Tali. Tali Spedshot was a stunning, courageous General fighting under General Kenobi. From the moment they had met, there was an instant click, an instant attraction. But of course, being a Jedi, that was forbidden. When on the battle field the two were a force to be reckoned with.

Galen had lay there, staring at the ceiling. His effects neatly placed on the shelving unit with in the quarters. His lightsabers, clothing, arms and books had been on this shelf. He also had a small beacon, one Tali had given him years prior. One that was given to him by Tali in case anything had ever happened. Well Galen hadn't seen Tali Spedshot in over 800 years. The cryo-sleep Yoda had placed him in, the maintain the Jedi Order, had left him dormant for 800 years. Now, He had no one. He thought about Tali and he thought about the things they had been involved in.

Suddenly, by a strange stroke of luck, the sound of that same very beacon had activated. The small pulsing sound startled Galen.

"It can't Be!"

Galen shot up off that bunk and stared at it going off. Was Tali Spedshot alive? 800 some odd years later and she was alive? This had to of been a trap. Someone was trying to draw out Galen, get him, kill him, end the Jedi forever. He didn't care. He would risk it. He jumped up and grabbed the beacon and ran to the cockpit. He plugged it into the Navi-computer and waited. He waited for it to come up with coordinates. Seconds turned to minutes and finally it gave a location

"
Korriban? The Sith homeworld? Why in the hell would the signal be coming from there? Why would Tali be there?" Galen knew something wasn't right. He had looked at the coordinates again and again. Galen took a deep breath and then got behind the controls. He started the ship up and set the it right. He managed to come off the landing pad and started off into the atmosphere of the planet. When he finally left the planet, the hyperdrive had kicked in and away he went.

~~~~KORRIBAN~~~~

Galen had landed, gotten off the ship and started his trek. Started to find the location of the signal. He had on his heavy training gear to shield him from the suns that orbited Korriban and the very hot sand. Galen had trekked his way, closer and closer to the signal. Was it Tali? Galen still had no idea. Galen wasn't going to risk it though. He wanted to make sure. He wanted to know his Tali was alive.

Galen had reached a ship, it looked like a recovery ship. Galen looked around and saw a set of foot prints as well as what looked like drag marks. Galen was definitely suspicious now. Possibly three people, two walking and one being dragged. Tali Spedshot got her self into some predicament? He only hoped. Galen had looked up from the sand and saw what looked like a Sith burial chamber. Long abandoned but everything led to it. Galen made his way inside.

It wasn't long, after entering, that Galen had heard what sounded like ancient Sith dialect. Galen knew Sith were still around but speaking this language? It was almost impossible. Galen moved a little closer. Then that is when it happened. The scream of a woman. The voice.....It was Tali. Galen stopped dead in his tracks. He saw the entrance of the small chamber where she might of been. It was dark. No light could be seen. The Sith Dialect got louder, thicker, stronger as he got closer. Galen stood with in feet of the door way. He could see their beaty little eyes. he could see the silhouette of some one hanging. Galen closed his eyes and reached out with the force. Yeah, the two Sith would feel him, they may already have, but it was worth the shot.

When Galen had opened his eyes, It was on. When the two Sith had turned around, All they could see was the outline of Galen, enhanced by the yellow hue of Galen's Lightsaber. Galen could feel the anger growing with in him. This was going to be the last thing they ever saw.

Tali Spedshot Tali Spedshot

When Galen had opened his eyes, It was on. When the two Sith had turned around, All they could see was the outline of Galen, enhanced by the yellow hue of Galen's Lightsaber. Galen could feel the anger growing with in him. This was going to be the last thing they ever saw.

The two Sith had no sooner observed Tali as she was on her knees, covered in her wet clothing and cold sweat when they heard the cracking resounding sound of a lightsaber. As they already knew what was most likely occurring...The two Sith immediately activated their bright red lightsabers also. (SSSKKKWWRRRRRRrrrrrrrr) The sabers spring to life as the two of them twirled their weapons slowly turning around. It was combat time...But before advancing the one closest to Tali Would attempt a force choke on her quickly, using her life as leverage knowing no doubt..Whomever this was..Came for her...

Tag: GreyJedi GreyJedi

The Sith had managed to grab Tali and began to force choke her. Galen had noticed and raised his hand. He contorted his fingers and began to force choke the Sith who had Tali in his grasp. He contorted his fingers more and more and raised his hand higher as the Sith raised off the ground. The look in Galen's eyes had become almost onyx like. Black as coal. Galen began to grunt, and grunt and then began to scream as he twisted his whole wrist and snapped the Sith's neck. His grip on Tali had been released as his body had hit the ground, lifeless.

The other Sith had turned to his comrade and then back to Galen and began to charge. It took a swipe at Galen and the red lightsaber and yellow lightsaber had connected. Sparks had flew. Both hues had lit Galen's face. The look of pure evil had washed over him. This was why Galen was considered a "Grey Jedi". He had bordered between good and evil. He stayed on that line and walked it pretty straightly. Galen looked into the Sith's eyes and scowled.

"You are going to regret messing with her!" Galen removed his lightsaber from the clash and stepped back. The Sith lunged and again Galen preformed a perry. Sith attacked high, Galen very easily deflected. Low, Deflected. It was as if it was a rookie training session. The Sith decided to come straight at Galen, lunging with a forward attack. Galen raised his left hand and force pushed the Sith. It had flew backwards but still on his feet. He looked into Galen's eyes and then smirked. With a loud shriek, what sounded like a mating call, two doors had opened. Four more Sith Soldiers walked out.

These weren't your typical Sith warriors. They had on ancient battle armor and vibro-staffs. Galen had moved into Vaapad position and looked at the five Sith. Galen shook his head. He looked behind them and Tali laid on the ground. She wasn't moving but Galen could see she was breathing. Galen then looked back to the Sith and raised his hand and motioned for them to attack. One after another, the warriors attacked. Galen had preformed perries, attacked, perry, attack. Galen went on the defensive side, letting the Sith tire themselves out. Vibro-blades connecting, Sparks flying, Galen grunting and yelling as each Sith attacked simultaneously.

Galen had now gone to the offensive. Galen managed to defected the only Sith with the lightsaber and cut him down. The Sith hit the ground and with using the force, grabbed his red lightsaber and ignited it. Now holding both lightsabers. With out any warning, force lightning has began to course through his arms and hands and they wrapped around the lightsabers. Galen instantly attacked. Galen had managed to cross the threshold to the Darkside. he attacked, they tried to deflect and perry. it fold. One after another had fallen. Then there was just One.

Galen was breathing heavy. Holding both lightsabers and squaring off with the remaining Sith Warrior. Galen looked him right in the eyes.

"You have a choice Sith Scum! Leave, DO NOT come back and disappear or perish by my hand!" Galen tightened his grip around the Lightsabers.

"Jedi Scum! You have no pull around here! The Sith are rising! The Sith will become the most powerful sect in the Galaxy! We will Rise!" and just like that, the Sith Warrior had vanished. As if he was teleported. Galen stood there, slightly dumbfounded. He quickly, though, snapped out of it and ran towards Tali.......

She lay there on her side breathing heavily as if trying to awaken fully from the choke hold the Sith warrior managed to inflict on her. It wasn’t enough to fracture her wind pipe but it hurt like hell. Her left hand was under her belly and weight arm extended on the floor. It would be her right hand that would twitch showing a sign of comeback. Her eyes opened faintly as she tried to regain consciousness and stop her head from swimming. And she began to make out the singular vision of GreyJedi GreyJedi Galen. She coughed heavily for a few moments and would arise , now sitting up while looking at him.

“Took you long enough.” She smirked as her body reminded her she was not at full health yet, interrupting her thought with another forceful cough.

Galen stood about 6 feet from her. Beathing heavily. He shut down his lightsaber and tossed the Sith Saber he had in his hand as well and looked at Tali.

"Took me long enough? How the hell are YOU still alive? I haven't seen you in over 800 years. You couldn't of done the same thing I did. Yoda snuck me under the Jedi temple on Coruscant. I was completely under the temple, hundreds of feet under the temple. None of the other pods had survived. I looked for you. Nothing. How did you survive!?"

Galen was slightly dumbfounded. He attached his lightsaber to his belt clip and extended both his arms to her to lift her up. When she grabbed his hand and her lifted her, they had gotten close. He had looked into her eyes and just could feel what he felt all those years prior. Galen shoot his head

"
I am glad you're OK"

She let out a smile as he helped her to her feet. All the time that had passed..And yet it felt literally like a moment "frozen" in time. Tali's brain began to fire on all cylinders. Recalling flashbacks of the initiative program for emergencies. Her volunteer work and dedication to the Republic of days past. And she recalled how she was scheduled to be transported to a safe location so that the story could live on..And hope for galactic peace could endure. The short but brief conversation she had with the famous Obi-Wan Kenobi...Then she remembered when she awoke to the torture.

"I was with a few from the 133rd. We...We were supposed to be transported to a planet off the radar..Republic territory..But of course..That would have been bad..To make things worse..For some reason..I didn't end up there obviously..It's a miracle I am even alive..I cannot believe it's been 800 years. This is unbelievable..Everything feels...The same and different at the same time..You..You haven't changed a bit. (She stated as she placed her hand on his arm. "For a minute there...I didn't even know if the beacon worked. Now then...I need to get back to my transport somehow...See whats left..I had a secret compartment containing data that I would need..I have no idea whats on it, but it may help...If those scum didnt find it first.."

Tag: GreyJedi GreyJedi

"Your ship, from what I saw was slagged. As far as ending up on a Republic Planet, The Republic fell. Anakin Skywalker became Darth Vader and destroyed the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. I was locked in a secret bunker about 100 yards under the temple. I awoke about 6 months ago. No Jedi. I have encountered Sith and Bounty Hunters. The Empire has fallen, The First Order has fallen and I have done research and there are hundreds of sects. The species are over bearing and I've sensed SO much force sensitivity. Yoda instilled in me to rebuild the Jedi Order. To create it to it's former glory."

Galen had shook his head. He knew what she was feeling. Everything had felt the same but completely different. As far as planets, there seemed to be thousands more. It was crazy.

"
Everything is different, The Galaxy is seemingly over crowded. There is order but it's seemed to be ran by one family. It's worse then the Hutt's in my opinion. They aren't as brutal but I am sure they can be ruthless. They have their hands in everything. From ship factories to Armaments. They literally keep the Galaxy running. I have been doing a lot of research. I have a few that I have been training. Even met another Jedi Clone like me. Yoda created another after my succession but he disappeared and haven't seen him in months but enough of me. We need to get you out of here and to a Bacta tank!"

Tali nods and looks around the cave. She walks over to one of the Sith that held her prisoner and kicks his lifeless corpse. She then searches the body and finds a leather pouch with a crescent moon insignia on it. As she opens the pouch she sees creds. Approximately 800. She holds it up while in observation.

"Someone paid these guys to do this to me. I need to find out who. In the meantime..Yes..A bacta tank would be...(flinches and places her hand over her left rib cage)...Nice.."

GreyJedi GreyJedi

"Yes, it would be nice. You're not going to make it very far on foot. My ship is a single-seater, a half pieced together Jedi Starfighter with various other parts. So needless to say we need to find another ship. We need to get you off this planet. I know for a fact that Korriban is essentially a living Sith force connection, so They will send more, whoever it was that was sent here to contain and destroy, will send more. So getting off here is vital!"

Galen looked around and tried to figure out where and how he could get another ship.

"
We need to see if there is a hangar of sorts. There are obviously occupants here so there has to be a hangar nearby or even a depot of sorts that has a refueling ship. Once we find that, or better yet, I find that because you are obviously in pain, We can get out of here and head to one of the many Jedi Temples left abandoned throughout the galaxy. I have been trying to gain access to the temple database on Dantooine. This Temple was the last active Temple that was operating after the fall of all known entities. We need to get there and I need to get that Temple operating again!"

Tali nodded in agreement while in slight observation of the area...Not too far off in the distance, looking North West she spotted some kind of air craft descending beyond her line of sight. She immediately points for Galen to observe.

"Looks like the stars are aligned in our favor. Beyond the hill there! If that aircraft is landing..There must be a hangar or base nearby. We could take the path between the two mountains if you think thats a good place to start..lets get to it. I can move....Just...Dont get us trapped." She smirks and nudges him in the shoulder. She was so happy to be around him again..It was like they never skipped a beat within the existence of the universe. She knew she was safe my his side. Always.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen and her started off going towards the two mountains. It had been a few kilometers further than he anticipated but honestly that was OK. Galen had known that something, someplace and someone had been on the other side of those mountains. Most likely Sith, but Galen kind of hoped it wasn't. Wishful thinking he knew. Galen looked at Tali as they reached what looked like a mountain pass, carved in the mountains, blast points all over the entrance of the tunnel.

"This just doesn't seem fine. I sense much evil. I sense much pain. I sense Tali, this isn't good. This place we are heading to is pure evil. Pure hatred. It's just terrible."

Galen usually never had an issue running into danger. EVER. The battles they had gotten into, the trouble they had gotten into during the Clone Wars was just something astounding. Galen had looked around and instantly something hit him. Galen had fallen to a knee and just kinda held his head. He grunted.Could this be one of those fits he started to get after coming out of hybernation? He hadnt had a fit in months and for him to get one now would be strange.

Galen looked up at Tali and grunted. His eyes now pure black. He stood up and looked right into Tali's eyes.

"TURN BACK JEDI SCUM! YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!@ YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON OUR LAND! PROCEED FURTHER AND PERISH!!!!! YOU WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS TREK! YOU WILL DIE WITH YOUR LITTLE OBIEDENT SLAVE GIRL!!!!!!"

Instantly Galen had shook his head and with out warning had been force pushed back about 10 yards. Galen was shocked and winded. What the hell just happened?

Tali gasped in awe and shock at the event unfolding before her eyes. Was this?.....No It cannot be!!! She thought to herself in confusion. She then recalled her teachings and how there was always a fine line of the conscious mind between good intentions and actions that follow. "Galen!!" She screamed aloud as he was trusted backward. She immediately ran to catch up to him hoping he was not knocked unconscious from the fall. Her mind began to spin with possibilities, but first..She needed to make sure he was conscious and ok.

"Galen! Galen, speak to me! Are you alright?!" She questioned frantically.

GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had looked up and Tali and just shook his head. He was still winded and a bit dumbfounded to be honest. He stood up and looked around and then back to Tali

"I have no idea what happened. I heard a voice, i think it was in my head, telling me to leave with my slave girl, meaning you, and next thing I know, I am over here, tossed away like a Jawa's robe"

Galen had looked a bit frightened. Never was he ever scared about a certain place, but this, this was just way over the top. Galen had looked around and then back to the way that they were heading.

"
That is literally the only way. Korriban is not a place to be reckoned with, but we have to push on Tali. I warn you though, keep your mind dwelling on good thoughts, This place is gonna feed off as much evil as it can."

Galen had looked into Tali's eyes with the most sincerity. He didn't want her harmed. He really did not care about himself but Tali being on this planet was just a hazard. He needed to get them off this planet and to a safe place. Galen knew though that this planet would not allow that. Korriban was one of the worst. Sith home worlds had the most concentration of evil in all the galaxy. Galen grabbed Tali's hand and tried to push forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom