Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Korriban, ancient birthplace of the Sith. (Pm for invite)

Working with others was not something Konrad was used to. He either gave orders for others to follow or given orders by his superiors to obey. 'Getting over their heads? Was [member="Darth Erebos"] joking?' Konrad thought mildly amused. He was more than capable of handling himself. If they did 'get over their heads' as the Sith Knight put it, it would be a result of the actions of either [member="Dar Moraal"] or @Xronhu.

Konrad quickened his pace, he wanted to complete the mission that Darth Erebos had given them in a timely manner. The group were quickly approaching the Valley of Golg.

Xroghu watched [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] and [member="Dar Moraal"] hurry to begin thier task given by @Darth Erebus. He stopped and picked up a fistful of sand, letting its crimson granules run through his fingers. Korriban was a dead world, and though the likes of Tulak Hord, Revan, Kallig, Nox and Bane had walked its desolate sands, Xroghu doubted that many real treasures were left to be discovered. . There might be the occasional scroll or ancient text, but centuries of grave robbers, intrepid sith and harsh weather had stripped the planet of any holocron or ancient talisman of worth. Still it was fitting that this is where many young sith began thier journey. The planet held more then its fair share of hazards.

Dar could feel the dark side energy on the planet. It wasn't as potent as it was in the past but...the thought. This world could be made great again if any sith still cared for the glory of the old days. Trying to pick out any particular force signature that would give away the location of the tomb he quickly realized that sadly the field of dark side energy wasn't strong enough. Instead of searching for the tomb then he thought of his goal and let the force guide him. Without another word to his companions he set off at a brisk jog.
[member="Xroghu"]
[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Konrad noticed [member="Dar Moraal"] break off from the group and jog off. Curious, he followed his fellow acolyte. Maybe the man knew the location of the tomb and if he did, he would save Konrad quite a bit of work. Konrad could have attempted to find the location of the tomb through allowing the Force to guide him but he wanted to save his strength. His neglect of his own relationship with the Force over years weakened his connection with it and so he had to use it sparingly and rely on his non force abilities when he could.

[member="Xroghu"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

After awhile he became aware that he was being followed. Oviously it was a fellow acolyte. Who else would be all the way out here? Suddenly he stopped near a steep slop. Checking to make sure the beacon was secure he carefully began to walk/climb down. Glancing at [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] Dar briefly stopped "You going to climb down or have your men climb for you?" Not waiting for a reply he proceeded down the slope in earnest. If they couldn't keep up then they certainly weren't ready for the challenges ahead. Laughing Dar continued down.
[member="Xroghu"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Seeing as [member="Dar Moraal"] had noticed his presence, Konrad did not bother to keep his distance, instead, he walked next to the man.

"Countrary to your beliefs, I do more than you think." He said in reply to the man.

They were getting closer to the tomb, he could feel it. From the intensity of what he sensed, the tomb should be less than ten meters away from their current location. The faster they finished this mission, the better, he was a busy man after all.

[member="Xroghu"]

Dar simply nodded in responce. "Seeing as we are so close I hope you don't mind if I set up the beacon?" Without waiting for a responce Dar walked a couple more ft in what felt like a good direction and began to set up the beacon. Humming a battle hym to himself he wondered what condition the tomb was in. When he was done he contacted [member="Darth Erebos"] "[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] believes we are close to the tomb I'll update you if we encounter anything." grabbing the hilt of his saber he began feeling around with the force searching for the entrance to the tomb.
[member="Xroghu"]

Matreya

Unaware of what was happening, the Warlord of Korriban sent a warning. What form of warning three dozen Vong warriors all armed with the best they could find on a quick step. As well, from nearby, came a massive whistling sound, growing louder by the second. Moments ticked by, then a single blur struck the ground hard enough to crater it.

When the dust cleared, Damien Daemon, Darth Pikiran, The Northstar Hammer, stood silent as death, clad in his Beskar'gam. Over his shoulders was his ever present Cater Coat, then over that his Warden Cloak, ending with his hardly seen long sword - Tantibus. Looking at each of those present, his gaze finally fell on Erebos.

"Erebos? Why are you trespassing on my domain without invitation?" Holding up a hand as he spoke, the Vong that were charging nearer slowed to a halt.

[member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Xroghu"] [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Erebos had seen the approaching Warlord in the air before hand only lightly waved his hand to make sure no stray rocks would hit him. He was however insulted by the presence of the Vong, since he only saw three little voids in the force and couldn't accurately see what they had on them. When [member="Darth Pikiran"] spoke he rested his head on his hand, sitting in the Indian position on his rock. after bowing his head towards the man. "I wasn't aware I needed an invitation to visit Korrriban... My how things change when your out of the loop." That last bit he said to himself mostly as it was true, he hadn't bothered trying to keep up with the one sith after he got his own company to worry about and had then had three apprentices dropped into his lap as well.

[member="Dar Moraal"], [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] and [member="Xroghu"] would all feel a sudden shake around then, followed by growls and howls all around them. Then as suddenly as they had begun they stopped and for a long minute nothing moved or made a sound around them. Then a pack of four black Tuk'ata appeared over a large stone that had split the path in the valley and all growled and hissed at the acolytes. They were a total of twelve Tuk'ata and they struck at the acolytes with a pack precision. Three of the four on top of the rock charged them when the fourth howled and another four came from the left and another four from the right. This was almost military precision in their tactics and it was clear they were defending their territory from interlopers.

(OOC Note for the acolytes: The Valley of Golg is at least a hundred kilometer long canyon and deep as well, up to 1200 meter deep. Finding the tomb at the entrance of it would be way too easy after all this is a trial not a milk run. Also side note the Lignan crystals are a reward for completing the trial I didn't give them to you straight away.)

Matreya

Damien signaled the three dozen Vong, that in turn left the area. Sitting at a rock, he gestured about them, "Since the Prime took this planet, it has remained a signal to their strength. Not long after they dominioned it, I became Warlord, or King if you will." He said, "You have been out of the loop for way to long. The Sith haven't controlled Korriban in... 4 years? Give or take."

Pointing to the Tuk'ata, "Are those just my domains excess? Or the powerful ones that we made?" Then he finally noticed the situation, "Oh! Training some kids huh?"

[member="Darth Erebos"]

(OOC gotcha) sensing the Tuk'ata his hand quickly went to his saber's hilt. As soon as the howls started he activated his saber staff and went into an echani battle stance. Wonderful creatures the Tuk'ata. Sith war beasts in general inspire him to do violence. This being no exception he immediately lunged toward them howling at the esctasy of battle. His vision turned red as he let the dark side guide his movements.
[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Xroghu"]

Erebos raised and lowered his shoulders. "Congratulations and I haven't really cared that much about the sith of this age, to be honest most of them seem like squabbling children to me unlike the sith of the past." Erebos said before he looked towards his Tuk'ata and then back towards [member="Darth Pikiran"] and nodded. "Yes these are them." He had been wondering a bit about if he should have bring them along but then again his Tuk'ata hadn't set foot on Korriban since they were born.
"Of course I'm sending a few acolytes into the valley of golg for a little trial, good training shouldn't it be?"

[member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"] [member="Xroghu"]

Matreya

"Very. It will teach associations, as well as how best to use another persons strengths to their benefit. The true Sith way." He replied, then he pointed out into the distance, "A Terentatek I have been meaning to alter is down that way in a forgotten tomb. Your students may battle it if you wish it."

[member="Darth Erebos"]

Practically diving into them he put on a performance that would bring a berzerker to tears. Slashing and tearing at them he sung an ancient battle hym while using the pain to fuel his movements. His mastery of Echani combined with the basics of force augmentation was in a word lethal. He wasn't sure how many he killed if any but he was enjoying himself. He had no problem with the other acolytes but they better help. Being outnumbered and all. In order to increase his effectiveness he wrapped his arms with lightening a technique hes been practicing. The pain was excruciating. Yet when it was used to fuel himself even more it was quite divine.
[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]
[member="Xroghu"]

Xroghu had barely joined the other acolytes when they were set upon by a pack of vicious Tuk'ata. The creatures had once been tame surface dwellers but sith alchemy had turned them into the bloodthirsty gaurdian's of Korriban's tombs. Xroghu saw Dar Moraal settle into a martial arts stance resembling the combat style of the handmaidens.

One of the Tuk'ata emboldended by Xroghu's apparent lack of weapon charged recklessly towards him from behind, Xroghu spun, his heel extended, and felt a satisfying thump as he caught the creature on the side of the head, it slid across the floor, unconscious but alive.

With that he drew his own lightsaber and settled into a defensive stance. In this instance he was intent on observing the skills of the other two acolytes, rather then displaying much of his own.

[member="Darth Erebos"] // [member="Dar Moraal"] // [member="Darth Pikiran"] //[member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Matreya

Damien watched the pup beput down with a simple kick to the head, and turned to Erebos, "You sure these are the super Tuk'ata I made? They should a hundred times more durable than the norm, amongst other things!"

He paused, "Weren't they also made to have intense poison and cling to walls?"

[member="Xroghu"] [member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Darth Erebos"]

It saddened him to kill the things. Oh well. Every time a strike landed his lightening would extend down his saber and shock the Tuk'ata. Very effective when followed by impalment. They soon realized surrounding him was a bad option sense he can't miss. Most of the smart ones backed off hoping to find an opening. Whereas the not so smart ones were quickly dispatched. Having no more use for the lightening on his arms he unleashed them in torrents at the circle of Tuk'ata. Using the momentum while he still had it he also began to hurl boulders and projectiles at them. The entertainment value alone of this trial was off the charts.
[member="Xroghu"]
[member="Darth Pikiran"]
[member="Darth Erebos"]

Erebos shook his head and pointed at the three around him. "These are the ones we made, those down there are simply normal Tuk'ata." He explained and then nodded to the abilities they were supposed to have.

[member="Darth Pikiran"] [member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Xroghu"] [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]

Matreya

Damien nodded, "Well. These are some god awful powerful acolytes you found yourself. Good luck man! Send a pulse through the Force to let me know if you need anything, like if you decide to kill my pet! Anyway, use my domain as much as needed. Just knock next time!" Damien said then grinned before vanishing from sight.

[member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Dar Moraal"] [member="Xroghu"]

Konrad drew his lightsaber when he saw an approaching pack of Tuk'ata. Instead of going on the offensive and launching an attack on the pack, he waited for the pack to make the first move. Konrad intended to deflect their attacks and counterattack when there was an opening. He was out numbered so it was better to play it safe rather than rush into battle, make a mistake and injure himself in the process. Avoiding damage was almost as important as dealing damage.

The pack jumped to attack Konrad almost simultaneously. Taking them all on by himself with just a lightsaber would have been rather dangerous so he held out his hand and Force pushed the pack away before quickly cutting down the two closest to him. Five Tuk'ata remained and they did not appreciate Konrad eliminating two of their own. They attacked again, more viciously this time.

In their fury, the Tuk'ata made a mistake allowing Konrad an opening to cut another down. Konrad smirked; a couple more and he would be able to finish them off. The Tuk'ara fury further increased and launched themselves at Konrad all at the same time. This time he did not have time to counterattack and dodged instead and sent several bolts of Force lightning at the creatures. His bond with the force may not have been a strong one but his aim was good. The bolts of lightning hit three of the four that remained, causing them to flinch. Seizing this opportunity, Konrad cut down one more of the pack.

Three remained a more reasonable number. Konrad sent a few more bolts of lightning at the creatures and subsequently cut two of what remained of the Tuk'ata down. Finally there was only one left. Konrad wanted to savour the creature's death and watch as the eyes rolled back into the creature's head as it was Force choked by him.

| [member="Darth Erebos"] | [member="Darth Pikiran"] | [member="Xroghu"] | [member="Dar Moraal"] |

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom