Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Koireme

Status
Not open for further replies.
ec94d820c6b23693fd903af77efc682e.jpg
The tropical planet of Koireme

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To provide a homeworld for my custom culture of Gungan, the Koiremi-Gung.
  • Image Credit: Planet was found on pinterest, Planet. Other images were created by myself for the world, via Mage.
  • Canon: No.
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Gungan.
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Planet Name: Koireme.
  • Demonym: Koiremi.
  • Region: Tingel Arm.
  • System Name: Koi System.
  • System Features: The Koi System features a singular sun, with two twin moons.
  • Major Imports: Fuels, Raw Materials (Stone), Durasteel Ores, domestic technologies.
  • Major Exports: Fish, Fruits, Timber, Plasma, Nova, Medicinal Herbs.
  • Unexploited Resources: Titanium deposits deep within the oceans.
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
  • Gravity: Standard.
  • Climate: Tropical.
  • Primary Terrain: Oceans, Islands.
  • Atmosphere: Type 1.
LOCATION INFORMATION
  • Capital City: Jubei'thos.
  • Planetary Features: Koireme is a beautiful ocean world filled with tree-islands, giant gnarled trees entangled and intertwined creating islands large and small. Koireme also features a variety of naturally occurring resources such as Plasma and hardened Nova. Nysillin is also found in abundance thanks to the native Koiremi-Gung bringing it to the planet and cultivating the crop species within their cities.
  • Major Locations:
  • Jubei'thos, capital city of Koireme.
    galacticsin-9c566a405e1f4f3bb0e353a63544d504-1.jpg
    Jubei'thos is the capital city of Koireme, a hub of prosperity on the planet. This beautiful and serene place is home to the royal family, where they have ruled for centuries. The iconic structures of Jubei'thos were built using the wood from the giant gnarled trees that form the islands of the planet, often encompassing the great trees themselves. Jubei'thos is comprised of many clustered islands within close proximity, and due to the natural environment of the world, they enjoy the great bounties that the seas of Koireme have to offer. The capital city is the emobiment of the culture, and a great pride for the inhabitants of the world.
  • Jun'thul, city of Koireme.
    galacticsin-3ceb4c6a7a9341619ea32c2b0cba58b8.jpg
    Jun'thul is another city of prominence on the world of Koireme. While being small Jun'thul is primarily a a whaling and fishing city, where large vessels disembark to hunt the larger fish species for their meats, while ample dozens of smaller fishing triremes and their fishing crews catch Krill and other smaller fish native to the planet. The city of Jun'thul is also home to several academies dedicated to bio-engineering and hydroponics.
  • Fortress of Jab'uro
    galacticsin-b037028ca0fd45f09aece6cfda1fb4da-1.jpg
    The great fortress Jab'uro is the primary military stronghold of the world, a place where the militias gather and train under dedicated military commanders. This is also where the world's weapons are created, housing multiple Plasma foundries within.

POPULATION
  • Native Species: N/A.
  • Immigrated Species: Gungan (Koiremi-Gung, a sub culture of Gungan).
  • Population: Moderate.
  • Demographics: Koireme is only home to the native Koiremi-Gung.
  • Primary Languages: They speak a dialect of Gunganese, as well as Galactic Basic.
  • Culture: The culture of Koireme has developed and evolved over a long period of time, and countless generations. They're a disciplined, and blissful people; Who focus on the refinement of their chosen specialities and crafts. They derive from a culture of fishermen and carpenters, who venerate the seas and the great trees with which they make their homes. The sea is apart of their every day lives, and they swim as much as they walk, with some homes being entirely integrated into the water. They are a communal and treat each other with great respect and kindness. The people of Koireme have taken great strides to preserve and keep their world free of pollutants, and maintain the balance of their world's ecosystem, leading many of their sciences to focus on bio-engineering and their technologies to be hydroponic in nature. Loyalty to family and tradition are both very important factors of Koireme culture, especially in terms of courting, marriage, and the rearing of children.

GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
  • Government: Monarchy.
  • Affiliation: UGF, New Star League
  • Wealth: Medium. While having an abundance of resources from the oceans, the planet had been relatively isolated until the recent NSL expeditions came to their world.
  • Stability: High. The Koiremi-Gung are a blissful and disciplined people, they are happy with the ruling family and trust them implicitly.
  • Freedom & Oppression: The people of Koireme are ruled by a King, however this ruling monarch does not treat his people unfairly or harshly and they are allowed many freedoms in their day to day lives. There is no standard police force on Koireme, however there are volunteer security groups that patrol and keep the peace formed from the veteran militia forces who have grown too old for active duty.
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
  • Military: Koireme is a peaceful world, but they do however understand the importance of having a well regulated militia, and the means and abilities of defending themselves. The supreme military authority on Koireme is of course the reigning King himself, however it falls to dedicated commanders to ensure the training, arming, and readiness of such armed forces. These forces primarily use plasma-based weaponry and shields.
  • Technology: Galactic Standard - with a focus on plasma, and water-based technologies.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The first settlers of Koireme were in fact Gungan immigrants from Naboo who had set out on a vast journey to find a new home with other like-minded individuals. In 32 BBY they had decided to form new lives elsewhere shortly after the war on Naboo. The Gungans who migrated took with them many aspects of their culture, and would over the centuries develop their very own unique form of Gungan culture which would become known as Koiremi-Gung. The migrants discovered the world after encountering and trading with a group of scientific explorers who had discovered this new planet dubbed "Koireme", which had been reported to be uninhabited.

Upon arrival they quickly took to building lasting structures using the giant gnarled trees which grew to incredible heights on the planet, these simple buildings would eventually become the capital of the world, Jubei'thos, and the most gifted leader among the migrant group would come to be unanimously crowned as their king. With their laws and rules set in place, they continued to build and grow accustomed to their new home, and over the many centuries these Gungan people would have their own culture and name for themselves which they called Koiremi-Gung.

Many centuries would pass and it would be the year 844 ABY where the terrible "snap" event occurred with countless Koiremi-Gung, including the reigning King's consort, suddenly vanishing. This terrible event caused a steep decline in the population of the world which they've yet to fully recover from, with entire cities being abandoned and lost to the great ocean. With the unease growing in the galaxy and the eruption of great wars and several factions vying for power, the ruler of Koireme was approached by the New Star League Remnant with guarantees of protection and autonomy, the opening of multiple trade opportunities, and the exchange of goods and services rendered.

(First planet I've submitted, lemme know if I need to add or change anything)

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
GalacticSin GalacticSin

I will be reviewing this submission for you. In the meantime I have a couple of questions.

1. The other images which you created, were they through midjourney or another AI image engine? If so could you site that in the image credit as well.
2. Could you expand on the exports and imports by expanding a bit more on what kind of minerals, raw materials, metals, and fuels, are on the planet.

Thanks!

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Howdee! I made the necessary changes, not very familiar with types of fuel in star wars, just meant it as a general-use for Star Ships. If I need to change it let me know, or I can just remove the "fuel" part in imports altogether. Added links to stuff, a few more detailed planetary features.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
GalacticSin GalacticSin

Okay I am not seeing anything else really. Good job for tackling your first planet. You can always feel free to get more detailed as you figure this out, but there is not a need for that too much either. It just depends on how much information you feel will be helpful for other writers since once the planet is approved it becomes a setting for RP.

All that being said, hope it is helpful and I hope you have fun!

[APPROVED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom