Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge is Power

When Judas released me air flooded my lungs, but it somewhat stung and my muscular chest was heaving. I wanted to say something to Judas but thanks to what he had just done I found it hard to speak. Though I did follow his instructions and went to begin meditating. Sitting down in the typical stance I closed my eyes placing my hands in my lap. I could still feel the force flowing through my body more than I ever had before but I didn't let the sensation control me. I let it flow through me but not wildly. I kept it under control like a gentle stream. Judas had taught me to open myself to the force, well he actually let me learn it on my own, but he prompted me to learning it. I kept meditating keeping my emotions in check and seeing why Judas had decided to teach me the way he did. He knew I was prone to anger, buy he was teaching me how to not loose control. I'd continue to meditate till Judas returned but I'd add in the mix of levitating a few of the pieces of rubble in the room and have it rotate around me so I could build up my skills while not having my mind completely focused on the objects.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
In his deep meditation Judas had come up and laid a way placed whack to the back of his head to break his concentration. He walked passed him with a closed fist. Clearly if he had meditated more acutely he would have sensed him coming sooner.

"I have an item in my hand. Can you tell me what it is?"

He did not ask to question his intelligence, but more to see if he was able to redeem himself from his lack of Force sensing.

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Feeling the hit on the back of my head, I took it without complaining. Being in the mines of Kessel I was used to rubble hitting me on the back of the head. Listening to Judas I looked at his hand and how tight it was clasped around the object. "I'm guessing its either a focusing stone, or a holocron. More likely a holocron. It seems that you use those more than anything else." I said using my analytical skills.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

He pointed and wiggled his index finger from his free hand.

"Ah, you are going by assumption and repetition. You forget that the Force is unpredictable and ever changing. One must never break away from the wavelengths of the Force. It must be passive and natural with every thought and move you make. Never guess or do tasks impulsively. Feel and don't think. Use your instincts, but don't ever recall anything that has happened before. The enemy may be fooling you. Perhaps even hiding their Force signature away from from you."

He stood and waited for his next attempt.

"Now tell me what is in my hand now, pupil?"

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Looking at Judas as he mentored me on using the force to sense what was in his hand or to at least keep my calm and not guess I closed my eyes and reached out to whatever was in his hand and tried probing for something but found nothing. "Something that I don't know." Which was actually correct and something he couldn't deny because I really didn't know. "But I will soon find out." I said reaching out for the force to use it to open his hand while also using it to fling rubble at him.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

He mentally sighed as he deflected the rubble and kept his palm sealed.

"Impatient, impulsive, and evidently compulsive since you continue to make the same mistake over and over. Use the Force and sense the object. Do not use your eyes. Trust your feelings."

He offered the closed fist once more.

"Again."

@[member="Kale Xeros"]

Sighing I figured there was no other way to get this done since Judas wasn't going to make it easy on me. Reaching out with the force I first observed Judas' force aura which was exceptionally big and hard to miss then I moved on to the smaller force aura in his hand and began to probe it. This was actually tougher than trying to lift the rubble.

@[member="Judas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom