Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge Is Power Cause I Can Sell It (Open)

He filled my cup again and said, "Glad to hear it let me know if there's anything I can do to help." I downed a third glass of Hellfire whiskey before grabbing my glass and the bottle and starting a countdown shipwide that'd sound when we arrived at Yinchorr. Walking back out of the cockpit I gave Silas a flirtatious look before heading back to my cabin. Arja was sitting in the corner sharpening her blades and mine as well as I entered. Gods and Goddesses I missed Aria! I hoped she'd be at the temple when I returned...

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas was both relieved and disappointed that [member="Celiana"] left the cockpit. Ah well. He needed to grab his weapons, and make sure he put a helmet on this time to sync up better with the comms.

He made his way back to his bunk, putting on the only thing close to a helmet he had, which was his holodisplay visor, which allowed him to wirelessly view any readouts on his holocomputer without looking down or pulling it up. Luckily it had a built in comlink as well.

He and Darko waited patiently for Celiana and Arja to come out into the common area.

Touching a button on the side of my bed I opened up the Cherry Blossom's PA system. "Silas grab some sleep while you can, we'll be at Yinchorr in under three hours. We'll be packing light but bringing heavy firepower with us. Odds are we'll be picking the bones of the Royal Guardsmen's Academy and the 407th Stormtrooper Battalion HQ."

Then I cut the comms, I felt like I'd led Silas on a bit but I'd been waiting for him to go ahead and get on with it. In any case I was particular in who I liked. I missed Aria terribly, but I also missed Lady Kerrigan. Even if she was one of my trainers she definitely counted as a lover. But Aria, Aria had all of my attention. I'd need to plan a trip to Coruscant to both cash out on at least a portion of the diamonds I'd acquired today but I also wanted to be able to have some jewelry made for both myself and Aria. Honestly it was more for Aria than me, she deserved to have a few things that were expensive because well...I thought she was priceless.

Arja pulled off her helmet at least and looked directly at me before speaking, "You've something on your mind don't you cyar'ika? You thinking about that girl of yours? I'd be surprised if you weren't, The diamonds you stowed earlier in your bed. Those would make any young woman happy dear." Fierfeck, she always cut right to the heart of things. "You always were quick Arja, yeah I'm going to be taking a trip to Coruscant after this job is over to have that bag of diamonds turned into some jewelry for her and myself. I know you probably think I've gotten soft after being with the Jedi as long as I have now.

"Cyar'ika, you've not gotten soft dear. You've become much harder, you have a keener edge to you. I heard you ran into Zara on Coruscant, good work with taking care of those slavers. I also was the one that told her to give you whatever you needed. The gauntlets look good on you, soon you'll be needing a set of Beskar'gam."

Chuckling slightly I said, "I'm actually working on that as well Arja, got some people working on that and I'll have it done before long. Arja, I do love this girl." I could hear her sigh before she said, "I know you do cyar'ika, I know. Get some sleep dear I'll keep watch."

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas sighed when he was told to get some sleep. Turning around to head back to his bunk, he grumbled to himself about how he wished he'd been told that it was still gonna be a few hours earlier. Ah well. He set Darko up to charge up while undergoing an automated tune-up of his systems. Sighing, Silas lay down on the small, well, small for him, bunk on [member="Celiana"] ship.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning in an attempt to sleep, Silas finally lay silent, dreaming of matrices and algorithms for all his slicing needs. A content smile spread thinly across his face while he dreamt.

"Celiana, Celiana wake up!" Muttering unhappily I rose from my bed. "Fierfeck'la Osik Arja what is it?" "I just received intel, Yinchorr isn't as deserted as you might've thought. There are remnants of some cultists from a very old branch of Echani culture there. Arja paused for a moment and said, "They recently visited Eshan Cyar'ika." Whipping awake I hissed at her, "What the Fierfeck'la Osik did you just say?! Who! Who were they Arja?!"

Sighing she said, "Sun guards. They were Sun-Guards Cyar'ika. That same group is taking up residence in the old Royal Guard training academy. What will we do about that?" Remembering the tears streaming down Aria's face, the pain I'd felt radiating from her and the sorrow at having not been able to have come sooner I gritted my teeth and hissed through them. "We kill them all Arja. Every single last one of them, no survivors. How far are we from Yinchorr?" "About two hours now. Celiana, are you sure about that? Killing them all? Isn't that against the Jedi Code?" "For now, hang The Code. They killed Aria's parents and torched her home, they die Arja."

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas awoke in his bunk, and glancing at his personal computer, he noted that it had only been a couple of hours since he fell asleep. 'Kark it all, why can't I ever get a good nights rest,' he thought to himself. He groggily stood to his full height, leaving his droid to continue its maintenance. Making his way over to his equipment, he began to don his helmet once more, while strapping his weapons into place. He got a weird feeling that he'd need to use them soon, but whether it would be before or after they land wasn't made clear. Once his helmet was on and his weapons were in place, he hailed [member="Celiana"] over the comms, "Hey, what's our ETA? I've got a bad feeling that we're gonna be seeing more action than we initially thought, planetside."

Silas didn't know how or why he got these feelings, but he'd learned early on to trust those instincts. If they had enough time before reaching their landing zone, he was planning on adding a few more runtimes to the encryption program on his wrist-mounted computer, as well as planning out a few GUI (Graphical User Interface) modifications for the HUD overlay with his new helmet.

I heard Silas's hail over the comm asking "Hey what's our ETA? I've got a bad feeling we're going to see more action than we initially thought planteside." I glanced at Arja and it the button on the side of my bed activating the comms. "Well, your intuition is correct odds are we will. What do you know of the Echani Sun-guard Silas? Because according to intel from a probe droid Arja had on Yinchorr they'll be quite a few of them here. Meet me in my room in a few moments and I'll explain more about who exactly these people are."

Clicking the comms off I entered a code into a panel of the floor by my dresser and my suit of Beskar'gam rose from the floor panel. I slipped out of the plum colored booty shorts and pulled on a pair of charcoal grey spandex booty shorts as I wriggled my way into the Black synth-leather pants of my armored body-suit. I'd just pulled on a plain grey deep v-neck crop top that showed off my stomach and was zipping up the black body suit as Silas walked in.

[member="Silas Miu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom