Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knowledge Is Power Cause I Can Sell It (Open)

I'd been in contact with a Kaminoan of all people and from what I'd heard a very adept slicer, which was good because I needed to start amassing info for multiple reasons. Personal profit, security, bargaining value, the usual for a smuggler and bounty hunter. I'd done a quick loading of all my gear. Blades, slugthrowers, and armor the whole nine. After securing my gear and getting a message from Arja of all people I informed her of how I was taking a "job" as security for a Kaminoan but that we'd be stealing info that was highly profitable from the Arkanians before heading to Yinchorr to check on some of the things left untouched from Palpatine's time.

The Royal Guardsmen's Academy and The Squall were two priorities for me. Though the remnants of the 407th's Headquarters were there as well and I could salvage whatever me and my compatriots could find. Weapons, armor, equipment, gear...it could all be sold or used. I aimed to make a profit from this venture either way. After making a quick jump to pick up Arja on Mandalore I plotted the jump to Eshan and after dropping back out of hyperspace into Eshan's orbit I set down near one of the lakes. I wanted to be sure that I didn't land at the spaceport, people had a troublesome way of remembering things they shouldn't...

Dropping the hangar door I leaned against one of the ramps beams and waited for my Kaminoan slicer to arrive. Hopefully he just took a speeder bike from the spaceport to meet me. I didn't want anyone but him and Arja to deal with. Arja cocked her head to the side and leaning against the other beam of the ramp said "Wasn't expecting you to look so....happy. You find a boy?" Shaking my head and smiling slightly I replied to her. "Tried the whole find a boy thing, didn't work. Found myself a girl though..." Looking at her helmet was like trying to guess what a rock was thinking. She chuckled and it sounded very, her through her helmet. "Well, let's hear it what's she like? Gorgeous no doubt, but can she fight?"

"She's Echani, of course she can. She's also quite lovely, a very adventurous girl, and a dancer like me." There was a lull in the conversation before Arja continued, "Just make sure I get the chance to meet her hmmm? I want to know who's made my daughter so happy." Chuckling I slugged her in the shoulder before saying, I've missed you Arja. The moment passed in silence which meant she fealt the same before she said, "Contact cyar'ika. I think this might be your Kaminoan slicer..."

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas Miu was looking forward to this job. He's been in contact with an Echani woman, and had coordinated plans for two separate jobs. One involved acquiring genetics and cloning research that may be of interest to his people, along with research on energy shield tech. The other job involved Emperor Palestine's old training grounds. Both jobs sounded like a good time to him.

He arrived on Eshan approximately a half hour ago, having taken a Star Tours flight under an assumed identity, and was currently on a swoop bike that had been sitting out of view at a repair shop. A few minor repairs, and the removal of the stock speed limiter was all that was needed to get him from Eshan's port city to the agreed upon meeting site in no time flat.

Upon arriving at the meeting place, he saw two women. One was already in armor, and was in the midst of playful banter with the younger woman. The young woman in question appeared to be good-looking, by Echani standards, with waist-length brown hair, a slight, yet fit frame, and a pleasant smile on her face. "You're miss Celina, I presume?" Silas asked, cocking his head to the side while extending his hand for a handshake.

[member="Celiana"]

Shoving off the beam with my shoulder I walked down the boarding ramp I hadn't ever personally dealt with the Kaminoans before but he was known as an excellent slicer. Taking his hand I gave him a friendly, yet firm handshake. "Yes, I'd be Celiana, the one kitted to the nines over there is Arja. At my mention of her name she tilted her head forward in a slow nod to acknolwedge him. Glad to have you aboard Silas, was it?

"I've heard you're quite good as a slicer, you've brought your own gear I assume? Walking with him up the ramp Arja following behind I hit the hangar button closing the ramp behind us. Unfortunately I don't normally carry armor for other species aside from armored vests, but I've plenty of blades and slug-throwers to choose from. Soon as your gear is loaded we'll be off. I've got to go get the coordinates plotted for the jump but come see me in the commons area after you get your gear secured, there are a few bunks about the ship that you can stow your stuff in. "

Striding down the corridor to the Cockpit I entered in coordinates for the jump to Arkania and as soon as we cleared atmo I engaged the hyperdrive. Walking back down the corridor I sat a the holotable and waited for Silas to join Arja and me...

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas stowed his gear, including his DL-44 and his ballistic body wrap, in one of the several bunks that [member="Celiana"] alluded to. After he did that, he took a quick look around the ship.

He certainly seen better ships, and been on a few as well, but this one was pretty decent. His new contact kept it maintained, and there was clutter, but it was organized clutter. Overall, it was nice, home-y even. However, something was missing. He pulled up his holodisplay and sliced into the ships security systems, pulling up the feeds. There. That's better. He felt a little bad slicing into his contacts systems, but it ensured he stayed in the loop.

With that completed he made his way to the common area, sitting across from Celiana and her compatriot.
"So whats the play, here?" He asked, hoping to get a solid grasp on the plan before they touch down on Arkania.

Sensing him slicing into my security I waited until he sat saying what's the play here? Then ignited my saber and held it to his throat. Well, first you'll remove yourself from my ships security systems as that's not very polite. Though, well done. Would've gotten away with it if I wasn't a tech-mage. Arja had appeared with her blaster drawn upon hearing my saber ignite, motioning her to stand down I deactivated my saber. Keeping an eye on him I started in with the plan.

"So we'll be dropping out into realspace in orbit around Arkania where you'll be posing as a geneticist interested in touring their facilities. We'll be your security detail with you as we take the tour, the spots to hit will be the R and D labs as well as their data storage where you'll datamine whatever you can and keep a copy of whatever it is we steal in terms of information and tech. Hopefully this'll go off without a hitch though as we're your security we'll be strapped in case something does happen to go wrong. I'm not sure about floor plans and I don't have anything other than sensor readings and an image of the place we'll be hitting though you're our slicer so if you can help us with that it'd be appreciated in case we need to bail."

I'd been keeping track of my ship whilst talking making sure he'd pulled the slice offline and deactivated it. He had, not much persuaded someone to do what was asked like a saber to your throat. Hopefully he'd want to work with me again in the future, I waited to see what his thoughts were on the heist while we had the time...

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas rubbed his throat where his contacts lightsaber had been moments before. "Thanks for the neck warmer" he said dryly, having disconnected from the host and leaving himself agitated at losing any semblance of control in the situation, "Sorry for the intrusion, but I like to stay in the loop, and having access to security feeds tends to help."

It figures he'd get caught up working with a Jedi. Didn't those damn people stay in the core? Ah well, it's not that big an issue. "Good to know you're as paranoid as you are careful." He began again, "As for the plan, I've taken the liberty of forging digital documents, passports, research and corporation credentials for us. These, if needed, should allow us to continue unhindered throughout their R&D labs. Their data storage center is where it'll get tricky though, since there wouldn't be any reason we would need access to it. Upon arrival, I'll scan their systems and see if there's any way to access the place remotely. If not, I have a modified probe droid that will allow me to gain remote access after it gets itself physically connected to the main terminal."

As far as his contact being a Jedi went, he figured it'd probably end up being a good thing, since she'd be able to use the force to assist when needed. He knew he had a feeling about this girl. If only he'd listened.

Thanks for the neck warmer. Cheeky little di'kut. Good to know you're as paranoid as you are careful. Chuckling lightly I said well, a healthy amount of paranoia tends to keep you breathing. As to the neck warmer, well I wouldn't want you to think I'm easy, now would I?
Listening to him detail his side of the plan I had to admit he was very qualified. After he finished his explanation I asked, what about security inside the R&D labs? Could you disable it or set something up so it'd show as the tech was still visually there even if it wasn't physically there? Smiling widely I said, I tend to have sticky fingers.

Arja coughed in the background muttering aloud, "that's one way to put it cyar'ika." continuing Arja spoke again. "Kaminoan, what should we be healthily paranoid about security-wise? Also what gear will you be bringing in case things go south? I can stand by doors and look shiny but Celiana should be within closer distance as added security."

Nodding I had to say I agreed with Arja the watching the door thing made a great deal of sense. From a defensive standpoint I could still protect our slicer while Arja covered the front, a double layer of security. We were on the last bit of planning before we hit real-space and before too long we'd need to get kitted up. "Well we need to get the rest of planning taken care of soon, we've got maybe thirty minutes before we drop back into real-space." Turning to our Kaminoan slicer I asked, anything else you'd care to get ironed out now Dr. Miu?

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas had to say he rather liked the sound of being 'Dr. Miu' even if it was due to fabricated credentials. Celiana's comment about having sticky fingers made him chuckle. "Heaven forbid you be easy, Miss Celiana." He said in reply to her initial comment, "As far as security inside the R&D labs, however, I'll have to do a system analysis as we get into the star system. Can't access their servers or systems from here. I'm confident I'll be able to spoof their security systems in the labs, allowing their system to look intact and untouched, but still allowing myself unfettered access to it. As for sticky fingers.... Hm, do you have any holo-transmitters and spare color crystals?"

A plan began to form in Silas' mind. Normally, these thoughts wouldn't come to him, as he mainly filled the support role and stuck to it. However, now that the mission required that he stand somewhat in the spotlight, he began to think it'd be really great if they could pull off a heist of not just crucial insider information and spare tech, but also of a working prototype. Just whatever happened to be of most import. Imagine how it would look to the galactic media. The Arkanian science capital, robbed of valuable trade secrets and technology without knowing it. Their security personnel would be out of jobs, their stocks would take a nose dive and the Kaminoans... well, they'd be put on track to being the new favorites in the science community. "What kind of tech are they developing right now?" He asked slyly, a twinkle in his eyes.

[member="Celiana"]

I've a few spare color crystals as well as some spare holo-transmitters, why do you ask? Though in any case the Arkanians have gem mines there as well so odds are that we'll be walking away with more than just tech and data if they're doing any sort of research with crystals. Which incidentally, they are. Current projects last I checked include enhanced crystalline filaments for use in electronics, magnification of the power output in blasters and shield technologies, and creating lab-grown natural saber crystals.

That's only in crystal tech though, cloning wise they're working on genetic modification to isolate the genes that cause aggressive behavior, as well as genetic modification for aesthetic alteration surgeries, though last I heard they were also doing research to combat the Rakghoul plague as it's been showing back up in the galaxy. There are several projects listed as classified, which means those will be worth more than spice to the right people. The fact that they're doing research on the Rakghoul plague though not to mention the extensive research into crystal tech and genetic modification is troubling... The Sith would be interested in all of that research not to mention they'd fund it. So we may end up running into someone affiliated with The Sith or come across their research in which case we steal that data and any prototypes no questions, no arguments, not open for debate.

There's one more thing and a place worth mentioning on Arkania however...Their gem mines, Arkanian diamonds. Incredibly valuable and the mines are literally filled with them. All it'd require to abscond with them is to slice their security feeds and place them in a loop showing everything as fine. Then we hit a transport take out the driver and guards then jack the shipment of diamonds. So my plan as it sits is this. We enter as your security abscond with as much data and tech as you can copy and we can lift. Then we hit the diamond transport and make off with that as well. We'll need to steal a few swoop or speeder bikes to hit the truck though which shouldn't be a problem we'd be landing several kilometers from the mines and hide my ship in the tundra. It'll be cold here so my suggestion is dress warm.

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas was loving the intellectual discussion on how to proceed with the plan. "With the spare crystals and holo-transmitters, we might be able to jury-rig a virtual copy of the items we take, but the facade wouldn't last for long. Close visual inspection or physical interaction, and the game is over." He said, answering her question.

He knew they were running low on time, though, so he made sure to wrap things up, but still had one last question. "Do the transports from the gem mines ever make deliveries to the facility? If we could sift through the data, take the most valuable/useful bits, you and Arja can take all the tech/prototypes you can carry, then we covertly take out the transport on its way to the facility, loading all of our illicit cargo into the transport for a quick getaway." Silas queried, then explained as he felt less confident about the idea now that it was actually voiced.

Sure, it'd be a hell of a play, but extremely difficult to pull off without a hitch, let alone, that it would go unnoticed. "What're your suggestions for getting this done clean, [member="Celiana"]?" he asked, a thoughtful expression upon his face.

Well I admit that would be a possibility, however I think that's grouping too many things against us. As is from my informant's intel there's a blizzard heading towards the facility. Upon our escape from the labs I'd suggest stealing some speeders and disappearing into the tundra where my ship will be I'll have remotely activated a flight routine to have it come out several Kilometers from the mines that way there won't be any possibility to link us to both thefts. We take the tech and research, lift the bikes and flee the lab facility into the tundra as the storm hits disappearing. We load up the tech on board the ship then we take those same bikes and hit the transport holding the diamonds in the middle of the storm, by the time anyone discovers the first theft we'll be in the wind and the second theft will occur in the storm giving us the element of surprise and a clean get away. What do you think?

A beeping sounded through the ship's PA system announcing our impending arrival at Arkania. Two minutes to real-space, repeat two minutes to real-space. Glancing at Arja then towards Silas I broke the silence. When we drop out of hyperspace Arja and I will be getting kitted up for security. So, what'll it be Dr. Miu? Hit both targets on my plan and use the storm to escape and pull off the second heist?

[member="Silas Miu"]

The storm is excellent cover. Silas had to give it to her, she knew how to plan. "Very well. We'll infiltrate the facility, acquire all the data and tech we can handle without getting caught, then slip into the cover of the storm. We'll either have to have a trap in play for the transport, or we'll lob a few sticky ion grenades onto its armor, causing it to lose power and crash." Silas confirmed, musing to himself about the transport.

He was already mostly ready. He always had his wrist-mounted computer on him. All he needed was a backup weapon, some data spikes, his probe droid and his disguise, a Kaminoan lab coat, with his alleged name displayed on its holotag. 'This will be fine,' he thought to himself, taking a deep breath, ' I'm just moving on to larger scores and acquiring new skills. I'm becoming a better me.'

Actually my contact has the transport covered. He's one of the people that loaded the transport he's rigged a timed Ion charge to go off disabling the truck and he's only waiting for us to pull off the first heist. His fee is we leave one crate of diamonds for him the rest is ours. And when this is over Silas you can afford to become whoever you want.

Entering real-space in 3...2...1 Real space entered. Beginning sensor scan and mapping. That was my cue, I walked into my cabin and switched into a pair of formfitting olive cargo pants, pulling on a black skintight shirt. Then buckling my belt on and slipping my silenced pistol into place in it's holster I coiled my segmented razor whips and clipped them to my belt along with my sabers. Slipping into my armored combat vest and securing my blades there I pulled on my Mandalorian hidden blade gauntlets next. Strapping on my durasteel boot and shin armor I clipped everything down with my combat harness and slid my sheathed Echani honor blades into place on either hip. Then I slid my sheathed katana into place on my back and both segments of my adaptable Echani combat staff into place in their calf holsters. Clipping my rifle sling into place on my combat vest I hooked up my RDB rifle to the sling and stashed several spare mags for the rifle in my combat belt along with several spare mags for my silenced pistol. I was all kitted up grabbing several mags of tranquilizer ammo I slid those into my belt as well. Pulling an insulated cold weather version of my ebony riding cloak on over my shoulders I grabbed my old Mandalorian helmet and clipped it to my belt.

Walking back out I saw Arja all kitted up and she gave me a look towards my gauntlets and helmet. I just shrugged my shoulders and programmed the subroutine into my ship. I'd trigger it once we were inside. Looking over to Silas I said, in case you needed a weapon or two here's these. I handed him a pair of pistols, Cleric pistols loaded with hollow point rounds. The first is a normal pistol the second is a machine pistol, here are a few mags as well. So I've engaged landing protocols to take us into the facility once we're inside I'll trigger the sub-routine to have the ship depart out into the tundra and wait there for the storm. Storm is coming in roughly an hour and fifteen minutes so we'll need to move in a timely manner so that the storm will cover our escape into the tundra for the second heist.

Unclipping my helmet I pulled it on activating the HUD. I could see my reflection the T-visor grinning back at me in a maroon,blood red. Clicking my teeth I activated the internal comms. Silas you've your comm's active? Arja? There was a notification in my helmet's HUD it was from Arja. Just like old times ehh cyar'ika? I waited for his response as the countdown began until landfall...

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas agreed with [member="Celiana"] about the plan. It was good. Her contact had the transport rigged to shut down at are command, with a decent pay off in his future. "We're set up to become very affluent after this job, provided we can find a buyer for that amount of raw diamond. Got a Fence in mind?" Silas asked, eyeing her somewhat apprehensively after her comment about what he'd been thinking.

Just then, the ship sounded an alert, letting us know we were moving back into real space. Celiana moved off to her cabin, while I went off to the bunk I'd deposited my gear in about an hour ago. I wrapped my torso and neck in the ballistic weave, then threw the lab coat on over it. I pocketed the forged documents, credentials and passports, along with a few spare Data Discs with custom viruses loaded on them, just in case. My holster for the DL-44 would be a bit conspicuous in this gettup, so i left it alone, opting to store the Heavy Blaster Pistol at the small of my back beneath the coat, after ensuring the safety was on. As a final step, i made sure my comm device was secured around my ear, mostly inconspicuously. He was as ready as he was going to get, so he headed back to the common area.

Upon reaching the common area, Celiana handed him two pistols, stating one was semi-automatic while the other was fully automatic. Silas assumed they were slugthrowers. He stored them each in sseperate boots, and stored the mags in a hidden belt beneath the coat. Bringing up his holocomputer, he set up proxy servers, submitted code injection attacks to the facility's servers and gained access to their security systems once he bypassed their firewalls. Once in, he downloaded schematics for the building, as well as gaining access to security feeds. He left a backdoor into the system open, in case the need arose to access it again. "I'm in their networks. I've downloaded the schematics, sending copies to you and Arja." Silas began, just finishing up on his computer, then, in response to Celiana asking if his comms were active, "We're good to go."

As Silas sliced in and gave us the schematics I pulled up the floorplan and spoke to Arja through our helmet comms. Arja you got the schematics? She responded by saying, cyar'ika I'm already planning defensive position and escape routes with this. Turning and going back to the shared comm channel I said, "alright we'll have landfall in under two minutes so if we're all good to go I suggest we make our way to the hangar bay we all entered earlier today. Once we're planet side and have entered the facility I'll trigger the subroutine to send the ship out into the storm and wait for us. Once we hit the labs this will turn to your op Silas."

"The storm will last a total of nearly three hours, an hour and thirty for the heist at the labs and the beginning of our stealing speeder bikes. Roughly thirty minutes to transport and stow the tech back here aboard the ship and then begin stage two. The diamond heist. That should take roughly 20 minutes from the ships location in the storm to the disabled transport. No kill shots there. I'll tranquilize them and when they wake up we'll be gone. If there are any ideas as to fencing the goods I'm all ears, though they can be used in much more interesting ways. Planting a few on various government officials then using them as a means to extort them for information and such. Buying protection, ships, muscle, and weapons in certain areas of space. I have contacts in several places galaxy wide if you still want the pure straight up money from them."

"I'd suggest a bank and depositing the cash, diamonds, or both in several different places including and out of banks. Remember, anything is power if it can be traded, sold, or bought. Knowledge is power, controlling the market on that knowledge makes you a force of nature. Remember there's a high possibility of the research there being funded by The Sith if you find evidence of that take it. No questions asked and whatever The Sith may be funding take whatever prototypes and data is possible there. I aim to ruin their day however I can. We clear on objectives?"

Land fall in 30 seconds beginning silent countdown.

A screen popped up in the hangar bay with the countdown. And now we waited for the fun to begin...

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas could scarcely imagine the kind of influence he could obtain with the right amount of bribery, blackmail and financing. Even without the diamonds, if he had a mind to slice into a few dozen corrupt officials data networks and collect, analyze and store the data, he'd have enough power over them to get whatever he wanted. However, blackmail wasn't really his scene. That's how people got bounties put on them. Instead, Silas planned to use the finances obtained from the heist to get all the equipment, ships and possibly even droids that he'd need in order to establish himself as an information broker. Politicians would come to him asking for information on their competitors so they could figure out how to win their next elections. CEO's would come to him to get an advance copy of the galactic stock prices. A network like that could do wonders for him, not to mention his reputation. 'Gotta start somewhere,' he thought to himself.

"Clear. Get data and tech. If sith, get everything they have on it and leave no trace of it behind. Three hour time window from the moment the storm starts." Silas said, acknowledging that he was paying attention.

Good, we all understood what was going on. "I'll take charge back when we've stashed the tech since there's real possibilities of things going wrong there with the diamond heist." Glancing up at the readout I saw the screen Land-fall in 5...4...3...2...1 then a bump as we touched down. "Dr. Miu, the op is yours until we've stored the tech back aboard. Let's go get power and riches shall we?" Starting the clock in the upper left corner of my helmet I announced, "clock's started everyone, we've got an hour and a half before we have to bang out from the labs." Gesturing for Silas to lead the way Arja fell in beside me and we bumped gloves before disembarking. This is where the fun begins.....

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas took the lead, marching from the landing pad to the facilities entryway for distinguished guests. Upon approach, an Arkanian woman glanced up at them from behind her desk and scurried over to greet them. "Ah, Dr. Miu, I was wondering when you would arrive. We got your message about touring our facilities and I'm glad you could make it today." The woman said, eyeing him up and down as if to inspect him for any sign of trouble, "Right this way, our Office Administrator would love to meet you and give you a tour."

Silas glanced back at [member="Celiana"] and Arja, then strode onwards, falling in line behind the Secretary. The facility schematics didn't do the building justice. The white walls, along with all the ultraviolet hues splashed across their surfaces, were simply magnificent. He made certain to keep an eye on the time, as they were most definitely on the clock now.

Before too long, they reached the Office Administrator, who smiled warmly, extending his hand in greeting, which Silas shook. "Ah, Dr. Miu." The man began, "Thank you very much for expressing interest in working on a joint project between our facility and yours upon Kamino. I'm Hanoleius, the Office Administrator here. What kind of research, exactly, would this be?"

Silas put on a good, show, explaining to the man that the research project would involve the possibility of omni-species organ flash-cloning. Essentially it boiled down to genetically modified stem cells, stimulated in a lab setting to create flash cloned organs that were compatible across multiple species. Silas procured his digitally forged documents, which showed that the research study, although still in its infancy and pending further participation by the Arkanian Science Center, had already received several large grants and donations by some up-and-coming medical research advocate groups, all of which, were of course created as proxies for Silas' mission. "Well, I have to say, this all certainly looks promising. I'll have a security detail escort you and your guards throughout the facility while I look over your paperwork. Do try not to wander, however." Administrator Hanoleius warned, looking all three party members over individually with his white, pupil-less eyes, "I would hate for you to get lost."

Silas bowed slightly before turning around, the security detail having just arrived. They checked the groups identification, passports and handed them visitor holotags, which were to be worn at all times. 'So far so good,' he thought to himself, smiling slightly.

Speaking into my comms I said, Arkanians need to learn to threaten people better. That wasn't terribly subtle, also Silas I'd venture a guess that the visitor holotags are bugs to keep track of us and that if those papers aren't forgeries turned legit we'll be karked. Arkanians are bound to be checking everything, especially with two Mando'ade providing security. We won't be able to get anywhere near inside the labs or you running your datamining with these visitor tags actively transmitting our locations. You'll need to find a way to discreetly stick these tags on a loop that'll show we're actually on the tour while we're doing what we came to do.

Tapping the code into my gauntlet I activated the subroutine sending my ship off to the coordinates in the tundra activating the tamperring deterrent system as well. Looking at the sensors of my ship I'd tied into my helmet I saw the storm was still about five minutes out. Time to mention that as well. "Silas, the storm will be upon us in five minutes. The ship is on the way to the second site and we'll be good to leave any time we wish without being followed into the storm." Looking around at the security detail I noticed they were all equipped with blasters locked to a stun setting and electrostaffs. Good, if Silas could remotely overload their weapons they'd be out cold.

Toggling the schematics on my helmet's HUD I saw the security camera's were everywhere. "Silas you took over their security camera system while we were coming in right? This security team is minor leagues, their blasters are locked to a stun setting and they're walking with electrostaffs. If there's a way to remotely overload their weapons electrocuting them all as one solid circuit that'd be ideal. I can tranquilize them after you've done so they'll be out for six hours max, then we'll be free to move. So disable the tracking passes and then take the guards out by a remote overload of their weapons."

"These Mandalorians don't say much do they? Kinda creepy honestly." Clicking my teeth I momentarily muted the other comms and said, "we speak when it suits us Arkanian but we tend to prefer action to talking." Clicking my teeth again I unmuted the comms and waited for Silas's response to my plan....

[member="Silas Miu"]

Silas kept a stiff smile on his face as the security detail led us through the facility to the R&D labs. He had indeed already sliced the security cameras on their descent, so he had only to input a few commands whenever he chose to start or stop a loop.

As far as the visitor passes went, he agreed that they'd be a hindrance to their plan. He couldn't spoof the tracking systems, as the system only allowed access to the registry of pass holders, bit what he could do was assign different values in the given fields, giving the system the impression they were different people. Their visitor IDs would be recycled into the passes held by those whose I'd values were taken.

At the mention of the guards weapons being locked on stun, and upon observing their electrostaffs, Silas began to form a plan. He'd have spoken up to voice his opinions and insights on the plan, but he was the only one without a helmet with which to filter through different conversations.

They soon reached the R&D labs, and, upon entry found it mostly empty, save for three scientists at various stations throughout the room. Silas coughed slightly, as if just clearing his throat, but his eyes met Celina's, then glanced at the scientists. Silas then moved forward, examining the equipment as if he knew what he was doing, tinkering with each piece a little, all while inconspicuously, typing out commands on his wrist-mounted computers backup mechanical keyboard.

The commands he's written would cause the resistors in the electrical circuits of their security details weapons, causing an energy surge which would compound into overloaded transistors, incapacitating them. He'd been able to gain access to the weapons individual wireless signals, needing only to send command files disguised as code updates to existing components. But first, he needed to set the security audio and video feeds on a loop, so that the other security personnel would only see Silas tinkering with the equipment, and only hear the soft sounds of busy lab rats.

With a glance down at his computer, then to [member="Celiana"], then between the guards and scientists, Silas nodded his head once as he initialized the commands, the sound of electrical explosions sounding somewhere behind him as Celiana and Area performed their tasks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom