Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knives Out (OS vs GR Skirmish on Ruusan) PM to join

"Stare upon the waterfall now. What do you see?"
"I see...flowing water."
"Look further."
"..."
"The water pushes down the mountain side, the sun glistens across the stone top. Why?"
"Because it knows nothing else."
"Yes, precisely. And because it knows nothing else, it lives life free of melancholy and free of lamentation."
"Is that what you would have of me? Free of melancholy and lamentation?"
"No. I would have you understand that when the force calls, it's your responsibility to answer. Just as the water pours down the hill."
"And my answer? Will I flow"
"You must respond. But your answer...is for you to choose."
~~~
Objective: Defend the prospects of the Jedi Order
Allies: The Jedi Order, [member="Kana Truden"], [member="Varus Shatterstar"], [member="Dair Cotarin"], [member="Zylah Dvale"], [member="Travot Ravenna"], [member="Setzi Lunelle"]
Enemies: Those hidden in the dark, [member="Melori Raaf"], [member="Sage Bane"], [member="Darth Valdra"], [member="Kerstas"], [member="Saiah"], @Vengence, [member="Viktor Noali"], [member="Tanek Santii"]

He couldn't recall the drift or the sensation that drew his fingers from the autopilot, to draw the rickety piece of craft into harbor upon such subtle clamor. But the tinge of the force, even through the folds of the darkness of space gave him a sense of purpose beyond the flicker of lights upon dash and stars within the view screen. How long he had wondered, setting foot upon mission so rarely, he wondered if this would be any different. He remembered a time, during the great resuscitation of the universe, so many torn asunder, that he attempted to prescribe his own form of aid to the Grand Republic. But even in their times of need, he felt they never assuredly needed his. But this felt different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQNFcYvILJE

The haggard X-wing kicked open it's gaping maw, dust flying from the intricacies within as the Zelosian pulled himself from the cockpit and muddled his way from the false sense of vertigo. Gripping at his sea legs, he pulled the pack from the cargo hull and patted himself down. A kukri machete, a dissuader, a scatter gun, and a particularly vintage lightsaber. With the goggles pulled tight over the emerald sheen of his eyes, he smiled towards the sky. A tooth filled one at that, long having missed the warmth of that kiss. Energy filled him, chloroplast dancing enthusiastically at the notion of the touch, as he felt it's rejuvenation - long lost in brackish waters, gulping up water from a fresh spring.

Fingerless gloved hands flexed at the impending notions that dwelt within him, the concept of someones cruelness and harsh proclivities soon laying conquest upon the temperate land around him. A head on a swivel, he looked towards the nearest structure - Academies, no matter the constructs, always had an air about them. He was never one for such traditional venues but they held value, especially against such brewing consequences from those led so far astray. A candle, burning fiercely, is ever vigilant of the encroaching shadow. With a mind towards helping where he could, he began his steady movement towards the academy. He may face a darkness he had never known, on this day, but he would do it with a mental and spiritual fortitude harnessed in the depths and loneliness of space. For whatever that was worth.

[member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"]

Alarms sounded off the moment authorities noticed the One Sith’s approach. The crowd within the spaceport rushed to shelters. A few attempted to make the dangerous escape to space - unsure of the dangers that might greet them.

Guiding people to the appropriate shelters, Sabena ran around the spaceport in a hurried pace. She assisted as many as she could - ranging from an elderly Duro couple on vacation to children that got separated from their parents during the chaos.

Eventually, Sabena made her way toward the entrance of the spaceport. People that were near the spaceport flooded the foyer.

Please follow the emergency lights in an orderly fashion!” yelled Sabena as she tried to push herself toward the front.

Yet since she was in a fairly simple tunic (typical for a Jedi), many of the panicked citizens disregarded her as an authority. Only the few took her seriously as they managed to catch a glimpse of two lightsabers strapped to her belt.

Luckily, Ruusan was not a heavily populated planet. Much more of a footnote or a remote tourist location. The crowd began to thin. Sabena finally made it to the entrance. Seeing that the inrush was no more, Sabena turned away from the entrance in hope to find more that need her aid.

I hope the kids are okay,” muttered Sabena under her breath.

Objective: DESTROY! BUILD! DESTROY! ...er, I mean, assist the Sith and find glory! ((And all that other nonsense))
Allies: [member="Darth Valdra"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Sabik Dhami"]
Enemies: [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Brad Skywalker"]

Right before the dropship took off, Kerstas took note of a Force User she had not seen before getting on, too.

The girl quirked an eyebrow at him. He most certainly looked human, maybe even her age, but...he was so short! Almost a foot shorter than herself, to be precise. Her orange eyes continued to travel over him as the dropship headed for the ground, taking in his robes, face, and weapon.

It was the weapon that intrigued her most. It was a lightsaber, nothing fancy on its own -- but it didn't look like a Sith's lightsaber. It looked too...light side. The girl curled her lip slightly. Was he yet another Jedi convert? She had not met many, but they all struck her as being too tortured. I just hope he can keep up, she thought.

How bothersome it would be, if he didn't.

Kerstas didn't know how long the ride would take, so, shifting her grip slightly, she asked without looking at him, "Whose Apprentice are you?"

Objective: [Assist the Sith]
Allies: [Sith | [member="Kerstas"]]

Enemies: [Jedi]

[Theme]

CwTrFY7.gif

"Whose Apprentice are you?"
His icy gaze turned onto the Chagrian. He squinted, and saw her eyes on the lightsaber. "Electrum detail, you know." He held out the lightsaber to her to hold and inspect if she so desired. "Jedi Masters are given permission to coat their lightsaber with the metal once they have mastered the Force." He nodded to her own lightsaber, "Try and pierce it. Your lightsaber can't break it - it's made of wintrium. It's almost indestructible."

He would take the lightsaber back - if she had taken it - and placed it back onto his belt. "I killed a Jedi for it. It was raining, the mud was up to my knees and the blood flowed in rivers. He had me bested, and he was about to take my head. But he was an old man, and once I forced his grip off his blade it became a brawl. He didn't have a chance. Not against a mando'ad."

He spoke the last word with a thick accent, one commonly found on the capital planet of Mandalore itself. The way he pronounced words was slightly askew, and it could be said Galactic Basic was not his first language. "My master..." he said to answer her initial question, "Darth Vidar, or as he is better known, The Silent."

For the scholarly type, he may be known. Former Jedi Councilman, Exotic Weapons Master and notorious Sith Hunter, specialized in tracking and killing Sith. He was a Nautolan by birth, but he died after one-too-many battles. Darth Mierin, a former leader of the Sith Empire, had raised him from the Netherworld by using Transfer Essence and placed him into the body of a Sith Pureblood.

Since then, Darth Vidar became a Sith Lord who took a lax stance in the war. He rarely participated, but when he did he had eviscerated the enemy with his skills in combat. Most notoriously he had taken on five Mandalorians at Empress Teta on his own and won. He had not been seen much since then. Sabik and Raya Dhami were his first apprentices since he had returned, and it had been quite some many years since his return.

Objective: DESTROY! BUILD! DESTROY! ...er, I mean, assist the Sith and find glory! ((And all that other nonsense))
Allies: [member="Darth Valdra"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Sabik Dhami"]
Enemies: [member="Micah Talith"] [member="Aela Talith"] [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Brad Skywalker"]

Kerstas was somewhat taken off guard by the seemingly out-of-place comment. However, it wasn't until he offered the lightsaber to her that she realised he had caught her looking at it.

Beating back her blush -- at embarrassment for being so obvious -- the girl released one of her hands and examined the offered weapon closely.

"Impressive," she muttered, a spark of envy dancing in her chest. Despite the reek of goodness on it, the lightsaber was a lovely piece of craftsmanship. And to have the hilt be near indestructible! Not at all bothersome. Nonetheless, Kerstas returned it and listened as the fellow acolyte continued to speak.

"Most impressive," she stated in a louder tone, after he'd finished. "I cannot claim to know your Master, though."

The Chagrian fell silent for a moment, chewing the inside of her cheek. If this boy was telling the truth -- which the evidence, on top of a gentle mind probe confirmed -- he was something to be considered. Which, in the long run, would make him a rival. For now, however, he was an asset, and one thing she learned from her own Master was to make use of all assets possible.

No matter how much it galled her.

"I have not killed a Jedi, not yet. I suggest we stick together for this trip -- provided you are willing to watch my back for the time being." Her tone was neutral, she was never good at asking for help. But her words spoke aplenty: if he helped her, she'd help him. But the alliance would most likely only last for the time they spent on Ruusan.

Any other times would be situational, and depend on how bothersome he proved to be.

Objective: [Assist the Sith]
Allies: [Sith | [member="Kerstas"]]

Enemies: [Jedi]

"Impressive"
The Chagrian had studied the hilt momentarily before delivering it back. "Most impressive," she stated in a louder tone. "I cannot claim to know your Master, though." Silence filled the shuttle for a brief few moments, and his head reclined to face the floor. His eyes studied every nook and crevice in the metalwork. She spoke again,"I have not killed a Jedi, not yet. I suggest we stick together for this trip -- provided you are willing to watch my back for the time being."

"Mhm," was his answer. A slight grumble of agreement from his throat. "Sabik, if you want to call for my help down there." The darkness of the hold was illuminated in a crimson glow that basked them all in its radiant light. The pilot transmitted into the hold, "ETA two minutes." He reached for his harness buckle and released the straps.

As he stood the shuttle violently shook with turbulence. He gathered his stance and gripped on tight for a hand guard above his head. His right palm curled around the electrum hilt and kept the deactivated weapon by his side. "From my understanding, when we land we still have quite the march to the academy." Silence again.

Objective: To find the Raaf Jedi
Ally: One Sith
Enemy: [member="Taeli Raaf"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY&list=PLPogFqzUrNuGThbpD4m2uKHQvA7G5y2_B&index=9

Excitement was bubbling inside Darth Valdra, soon he would enter a fight that he had only been dreaming about until now. He typed in a few commands into his ship and then set it into autopilot. He then stood up and made his way to his armory. He saw his claymore and ignored it, if he was going to face a Master, he needed lightsabers so he was at his peak. He grabbed two red lightsabers and put on his red trench coat. He then made his way to his hanger and opened his baydoor. He felt the wind whip around his body sending his trench coat whipping around, he was currently at 500m a normal skydiving height, but he would not be doing this with a parachute.

His heart was racing, this was higher than he had ever free jumped before, but he could not get lower due to the Enclave security. While this was a high fall, it also gave the Wind Shaper enough time to come in hot, but also to slow his descent. He then lept into the air as his ship jetted away to a safe location from the Enclave. He tightened his arms to his sides and his legs together diving head first so his dive sped up. He used the Force to wrap himself protecting him from the wind and heat building up and filling his ears to prevent hearing loss from entering mock 1 giving his fall a tail. His heart was racing again, but fear would not fill him, only excitement.

He began to ignite the air around him adding fire to his decent which made him look like a falling meteor. He then saw the ground coming and used Wind Shaping to create a parachute of sorts to slow his decent. He was still coming in hot, but it was more manageable. His eyes began to glow redish Orange as he harnessed the Force more deeply as he wrapped himself more with the wind and Force creating a vortex of Wind and Fire in an ability he crafted from free jumping known as Force Slam. He was then noticed by the guards who open fired on him. He ignited his two lightsabers and zipped back and forth through the air to dodge and knocked a few blaster bolts away. He then twisted his body landing on his feet sending a large repulse of fire, wind, and Force in all directions causing the ground to erupt and trees to fall over. The guards were sent flying away in all directions.

Valdra fell to one knee and threw up, he had not taken into account the changing of altitudes. He had made it to the ground, but he was a bit shaken, but he had to admit that his decent was the most fun he had in a while. He caught his breath and stood up looking towards the enclave in the distance. He slowly walked towards the Enclave letting time restore all the power he needed for such an entrance. He smiled as the Enclave stood infront of him.

Objective: Kill the halflings
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic, [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sabena Shai"]
Gear:
The Ewok's chanting slowed to match his waning stride as he drew in sight of the Spaceport, The steady stream of Ewokese was interspersed with ancient Massassi and hints of Dathomiri lilt. 'Twas a spell that called upon the speed of the Rakazzak, an insectoid creature that hunted Endor upon eight swift-moving legs. The alterations of the Nightsister magics had taken Warok many moons to create. Subtle differences lay in the castings of the spells and the spirits he called upon, for he did not know the creatures which stalked Dathomir. Yet the effect was the same. His legs burned from their exertions and his lungs cried out for air, but he stood victoriously at the edge of the spaceport, grinning down at the civilians who dithered here and there, scrambling for safety in lieu of the One Sith assault.

Warok ventured down amid the crowds. Ewoks did not inspire terror, much to his chagrin. And he was wonting in the department of black cloaks and large lightsabers, thus he passed, for the main, unnoticed by the panicked civilians.

It was in this manner that the Defiler of Endor emerged from the crowd to face a pale haired woman attempting to lead an evacuation.

"Howgh," said the teddy bear in greeting, waddling closer.
"Are you ready to meet the spirits of your ancestors?"

Joy

J
Allies: Brad Pack
Enemies: [member="Sabik Dhami"] | [member="Kerstas"]

Brad waited around at the entrance to the enclave, along with many other anxious Jedi. He was happy about the decision to go sleeveless. Now was not the time for pit-stains. But he felt like he should have armor or something. Then again, looking at all the other Jedi, they seemed to be chillaxin' without anything but their robes and a saber or five. Seriously, who needs five lightsabers? It was all Brad could do to use just the one.

Much as he liked to purport that he sweated pure aphrodisiac pheromones due to some old connection to a plant species, Brad stank. Like staaank. He wondered if any Sith would fight him in this state. Hiding his nervousness behind a cocky grin, Brad looked for a deodorant stick inside his pockets. He found one, luckily, and applied it without being too obvious.

Ah, the sweet smell of victory. If he was gonna die today, he'd at least die smelling like Sex Panther.

Score one for the Republic.

Objective: Protect the Academy
Location: Academy training facility - Moving to Taeli Raaf and Dair Cotarin
Allies: [member="Kana Truden"] Varus [member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Relit Vandal"] [member="Dair Cotarin"] [member="Zylah Dvale"] [member="Travot Ravenna"] [member="Setzi Lunelle"]
Enemies: [member="Melori Raaf"] [member="Sage Bane"] [member="Darth Valdra"] [member="Kerstas"] Saiah [member="Vengeance"] [member="Viktor Noali"] [member="Tanek Santii"]

Varus had been standing in the largest training room of the entire complex, a couple others neighboring it on either side of him as separate rooms. This one in particular was three times the size of the others and must have been intended for group training sessions. What was appealing about it, however, was the fact that there was another pair of rooms situated in the back of this particular training room that were connecting locker rooms for the young men and women of the temple, which made it the perfect prospect for a gym location. Such a layout would even keep the remodeling effort to a minimum, which excited the fitness freak of a Jedi. What he didn't know was that his trek around the temple mapping out each room for remodeling plans had come to an end.

Turning and glancing over his shoulder at the door of the training room, Varus' frozen blue eyes narrowed as he delved a little deeper into the force as he felt the effects of the dark side. Like a cloud of smoke, it slowly started to fill the room, and like clockwork the signs began to bud for his attention. A shiver running up his spine and a sickening feeling filling his stomach. The moment he felt this, he didn't take long to move out of the training room and begin searching for answers.

---

"What's going on?", a deep, calm voiced asked as Varus approached the pair of Jedi that he'd known to be Taeli Raaf and Dair Cotarin. "I would assume you felt it too.", he told them as the young, muscle headed Jedi Master emerged from a darkened corner of the main hall of the Temple. From head to toe, Varus was clad in comfortable training pants, a gray t-shirt and a brown, leather flight jacket with matching brown leather boots.

When he stopped next to them, Varus glanced from Dair to Taeli with that typical emotionless look upon his face as if it was chiseled of stone, a strong jaw tightening as he then glanced towards the entrance to the temple.

"We having a party?"

Objective: Kill Jedi, destroy Jedi artifacts, and ephemera, duel Khaleel, mind frack Kana
Allies: One Sith, [member="Tanek Santii"]
Enemies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Kana Truden"]
NPCs: A few dozen expendable Sith soldiers

As the landing ramp of the Arcana Obscurus' dropships lowered with a groan, Sage's troops spilled out of it first, blasters and slugthrowers drawn as they kept watch for any waiting Republic forces. Then came the two Sith, their auras radiant with the dark side. The sky became bloodshot pink, reflecting the fire on the horizon. Sith forces had obviously been spotted over the planet. The battle had begun, forces instantly clashing, drawn together by the power of fate. Whirling on his heel, Sage turned to Acolyte Santii with a murderous gleam in his eyes. He stretched out a hand, elegantly gesturing to the soldiers grouped in perfect formation beside them.

"Take these soldiers and go North, towards the Training Center. I will be heading to the healer's enclave. We will meet again when every last Jedi is dead."

Sage dropped a hand on the Togruta's shoulder. He was rather fond of the Acolyte, but war was war, and there was a slim chance that Tanek may not survive, especially if he encountered a Master. However, he knew from Tanek's performance on Iridonia, that the fanged alien was hungry for battle. A smile lifted the corner of his lips at the thought of unsuspecting padawans running from the bloodthirsty Togruta. Acolyte Santii would be fine.

"May the Force serve us well today."

He began to branch out with velvety tendrils of the Force to see if he could catch a glimpse of his enemies through the ether. Then, his black cloak billowing around him, Sage began to lead his troops towards the Healer's Enclave. Was it an overly dramatic entrance? Most definitely. But Sage was a Sithy Sith at his core, and this was his moment.

Hmph. As if she'd be the one calling for help. "Kerstas, in case the Jedi are too much for you." Well, not the most perfect comeback, but nobody ever accused her of having the best social skills. As for using her real name, well, he was a stranger, but he was also (supposed) to be on her side. Anonymity, in that instance, wasn't always welcome.

Her attention, though, was momentarily taken away by the pilot's announcement. Two minutes? She almost felt like it was two minutes two long. Granted, her Master might not approve of her impatience, but Kerstas was itching for a real fight, her first of what she hoped would be many.

The shuttle began to shake violently as it hit turbulence, and the Chagrian lowered her centre of gravity and tightened her grip. Her heart began to beat slightly faster, and despite herself a small, malevolent grin appeared on her lips.

Then Sabik mentioned that it would be a far trek to the academy, and the grin turned into a frown. How bothersome; she didn't want to arrive only to have missed the action. Concealing her displeasure with a smirk, though, Kerstas glanced again at the Acolyte beside her. "Then we'll just have to hurry," she purred in a tone that she had subconsciously picked up from her Master.

Objective: Find out the Academy is being Attacked
Allies: [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sabena Shai"]
Enemies: [member="Warok the Defiler"]

Everything suddenly came to a grinding halt. Her eyes popped wide open, the glow left them, and her pupils grew to almost cover the burning suns of her iris'. She gasped, her entire body shaking as the force tore through her body. Her sight became blurry, her vision growing soft and hay.

She began to see fire.

Burning and ravaged trees, corpses laying among the flames, rubble and destruction. She heard screams, horrifying bloody screams. Her entire body shook and tears fell down her cheeks. A deep breath, and suddenly it was all over.

Her eyes returned to normal, the brightness coming back. Her gaze fell to her little brother, her mouth agape and fear showing on her face. Heart thumped in her chest, and then she heard the first scream resound through the spaceport. Her hand immediately fell to her lightsaber, her grasp twisting and pulling it from her belt. “Micah something is wrong!”

That was all she said, grasping his shoulder with one hand and pulling him along.

“We have to help them.” Aela rushed towards where she knew Sabena had gone. “We have to help.”

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective: Defend the Jedi Academy
Allies: Republic
Enemies: [member="Tanek Santii"]

Setzi had been busy training with Master Shatterstar on Arkania when the entire Arkanium Praxeum received a frantic holocall from leaders of the Jedi Order to defend the Ruusan Academy which had come under a sudden attack by the Sith. The padawan was merely days into her training so the thought of being pressed into battle so early on in her tutelage was nerve-wracking. But she quietly donned her padawan robes, hooked her lightsaber to her belt and followed the congregation of padawans, out to the Praxeum entrance. She could see they were all being herded into a transport vessel which would take them to the Russan Academy.

She stopped and got the attention of an elderly female Jedi instructor. “Master Hinata, don’t we need armor and weapons?”

The Master's eyes were frightened and she grabbed one of Setiz’s hand. “There is no time, child. You will need to use the tools you have within you. Within your spirit and your mind.”

Then she nodded sagely as Setzi turned to go and said, “May the Force be with you, young one."

The padawan would replay her kind and gentle words during the entire journey, especially when she felt anxiety threaten to overtake her and shake her resolve. After landing in the spaceport, Setzi rode in a Republic speeder to the location of the Academy, but had her driver drop her off a few paces back. The padawan couldn’t be too sure what she was walking into so rather than jump right into the fray, she wanted to slowly approach and scope out the perimeter of the Academy.

She had been taught that fear would make her a target for dark mental manipulation, as the Sith were able to feed upon terror and dread, using it to make them stronger. She steadied her breath as she exited the speeder, her feet in soft-soled shoes which would make no sound along the stone walkway leading up to the Academy. Setzi kept her gaze forward and tried to use the Force to heighten her awareness of her surroundings as she looked around for any signs of the Sith.

Location: Entrance to the Jedi Enclave (I was too pumped to wait)
Objective: Find the Raaf Jedi he sensed
Enemies: Kana Truden Varus Taeli Raaf Relit Vandal Dair Cotarin Zylah Dvale Travot Ravenna
Allies: Melori Raaf Sage Bane Kerstas Saiah Vengeance Viktor Noali Tanek Santii

Darth Valdra made his way up the stone walk way that was covered in things to make it look beautiful and to him they succeeded. He had no intentions to burn the place, unless it came to that, but he needed to send a message to [member="Corvus Raaf"] that he was coming for her and it seemed the Force was on his side by letting her be here or at least a member of her family. Signatures were unique, but just like Hakora and Alexandra, they had family bonds mixed in them, it was almost like a scent. Sometimes though, when you only knew the signature of the Light side the family ties could hide if a member of the family fell to the Dark Side, but Valdra had yet to see this proven, but maybe that was the proof.

He heard the hum of a speeder and turned his head to see the girl named [member="Setzi Lunelle"] coming up behind him. He let out his senses and didn't find her a threat, but could not let her disturb his goals. He crafted a small fireball in his hand and shot it at her speed next to the reactor causing it to explode. Merely a warning not to interfere with him. He then continued his walking still taking in the view and still smiling of the fight to come. Once he was at the entrance he saw a group of Jedi Padawans guarding it, "Oh this is rich."

He looked at the group including the one who smelled like burnt Indian food wrapper in a used diaper, [member="Brad Skywalker"], "You get one warning, get out of my way or I will eliminate you. Do not try to be a hero, I am not here to take your lives, only one." Valdra then ignited flames in both his hands creating a large amount of fire and then shot it a few feet forward forming the large amount of flames to create a large cat like beast made of flames. The beast let out a audible roar, but did not attack until Valdra had his answer. He secretly hoped they would back down, he had no intentions of killing Padawans, he would save that for emo Fallen Jedi who had daddy and mommy issues.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Location: Ruusan, Teraab Sector - Jedi Enclave[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Allies: [member="Kana Truden"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Enemies: [member="Sage Bane"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Had Khal been younger he probably would have felt all kinds of awkward at the rebuff, but those years were long since behind him, as it stood he just chuckled softly to himself at the feistiness. Might have been the main reason why Malvern liked the lass, she didn’t take shet from nobody. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]“Aye, let’s go kick some teeth in.” the Underlord would reply and follow her out of the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Part of him wondered if this was a good idea though.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]Meant that they would get increasingly close to the Dark side, meant that without any guns Khal would have to channel the Force directly through his body and start taking chances again, he wasn’t very happy about that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6666666666667px]But a man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.[/SIZE]

[member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Warok the Defiler"]

Warok's voice reached Sabena. She instantly turned around to see the small Ewok standing by himself. While there were considerably less evacuees gathering at the entrance, a few still ran around both Sabena and Warok as they attempted to reach a shelter.

For just a couple seconds, Sabena examined Warok. Her eyes spotted his gauntlet as well as a chain. She tensed her jaws as she then stared at the Ewoks beady eyes. Her right hand hovered over a plain lightsaber hilt secured on her belt.

Words did not seem to be immediately available for Sabena. Indecision seemed to grip her. Silence was the response Warok received.

Objective: Find out the Academy is being Attacked
Allies: [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Sabena Shai"]
Enemies: [member="Warok the Defiler"]

"Vait vat?!" Micah's face twisted to a sudden state of confusion, shoving the rest of his sandwich into his mouth, his cheeks puffing out like a chipmunk with too many nuts in his mouth.

Well, Aela had been getting these really odd visions now and then. It was as if she was off in la la land, then suddenly bam! Random freak out. It was kinda disturbing honestly, but more often than naught, they were on on point.

"Help who?!" He licked his lips, trying to get as much of the nut butter of his face. Stuff was sticky and just got everywhere! With a grimace, he rubbed his hands against his pants, smearing the dollop of it off.

"Hey.. wait! Nek take it, Aela!" he said, following after her.

Objective: Kill the halflings
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Republic, [member="Aela Talith"] | [member="Micah Talith"] | [member="Sabena Shai"]
Gear:
Warok eyed the Silent One. She did not give answer. Did she not respect her ancestors, or did she fear to meet them? Warok knew that fear well. He came from a line of nobodies and nothings. The worst horror would be to return to them a nothing, a nobody. The fear drove his ambition and ambition drove his power. The Shaman of Shamans would not have his destiny waylaid by some flaxen haired maiden.

He curled his paws and the gauntlet systems came to life with a soft whir. Bending to a knee, Warok delved into a pouch hidden within the folds of his foot wrappings. He stood again, clutching something in his right paw. Muttering softly, Warok sprinkled the ground before him in a semi-circle with seed.

Then he began to spirit speak.

"Lulalar! Lulalar! Coatee-cha tu yahwa! Chiotto gyeesh, Kna Naa? X'eef feef, x'eef feef, x'eef feef. Lulalar!"

The seeds began to sprout, burrowing into the cracks in the spaceport's floor. Widening, splitting, roots questing greedily for water with which to quench their growing thirst soon tore apart the floor. All the while, Warok chanted.

Objective: Kill Jedi, destroy Jedi artifacts, and ephemera, duel Khaleel, mind frack Kana
Allies:
Enemies: [member="Khaleel Malvern"] [member="Kana Truden"]
NPCs: A few dozen expendable Sith soldiers

High in the sky overhead, X-wings dove at Tie Fighters like birds of prey. The Jedi were quickly coordinating their defenses. Sage and his soldiers did not just stroll on into the Healing clinic. First they had to fight his way through Jedi ground forces, Force user and Non-Force User alike. Blaster beams zipped through the air, criss-crossing through Jedi and Sith soldiers alike. Sage, his lightsaber ignited in his hands, swung his weapon in elegant arcs around his body, deflecting any beams in his path. Some of his men weren't so lucky.

With bodies from either side left in his wake, Sage reached the Academy steps. A Jedi instructor who was hurriedly leading a group of roughly twenty younglings, away from the training grounds, emerged from the building just as the Sith Knight arrived. The trainer found he and his group of students face-to-face with the Sith Knight, and before the man could swing his saber, Sage leapt forward with a flurry of strikes, cutting ribbons into the instructor's midsection. Some of the younglings screamed and, unaccustomed to the closeness of such vile bloodletting, ran for safety. The rest were viciously murdered by the Sith Knight himself. As he was finished, he razed his gaze to the scene of the crime and drank in the sorrow that the fleeing younglings were feeling. Sage snapped off his lightsaber, whirled on his boot heel, and made his way through the Academy's hallowed halls with his remaining soldiers.

The clinic was said to be South, so that's the direction in which Sage headed. As the Knight came to what he presumed to be the clinic itself, the structure was in lockdown mode with klaxons blaring in the distance accompanied by sound of missiles ripping apart the ground. There were two figures standing like sentinels just outside the clinic. Two blonde humans. The female Jedi was angelic-looking. Her youth and beauty, made Sage narrow his eyes like a hungry Nexu. The male was shaggy, with a five o' clock shadow covering most of his razor-sharp jawline. Pretty attractive himself, come to think of it. Pity they were both about to die.

The fires in the sky reflected in his light brown eyes, Sage stepped from the shadows, ignited his lightsaber and barked an order to the fifteen or so soldiers flanking him.

"Fire!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom