Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights of the Force 2.1 A Jedi Academy Expansion Pack

https://youtu.be/Q2uxrCws14o

Got to say very glad to see this mod back in action. Been a huge fan of the mod since this came out and thought I would share it with others who have enjoyed Jedi Academy, and if anyone is looking to get back in or even miss it. Then oh man is this mod the best! For anyone new to what Jedi Academy is let's just say one of the best games with some neat saber mechanics. Anyways if anyone is looking to get the mod or is interested and I will happily leave a link. But oh boy can I just say this really makes me enjoy Jedi Academy again! :D

[member="Kaine Australis"]

My pleasure always happy to see more fans of this game, and is one of the reasons why I miss Lucasarts. Don't think it get's enough appreciation so always happy to share this mod. Hope you enjoy it :D

Ari Vox

I thought this was America, huh?!
I used to do like roleplay stuff online with this, much fun when I was younger and was thinking about picking it up on the steam sale. Thanks for the share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom