Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Knights Obsidian Traveling Cloak

Status
Not open for further replies.
f928b3540ec6f9ebb96c605bfca48620.jpg

rl7Gff.gif

• Intent: To create a traveling cloak for the Knights Obsidian
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
rl7b1z.gif

rl7u4x.gif

• Classification: Poncho
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Resistances:
    • Blasters: None
    • Kinetic: None
    • Lightsabers: None
    • Sonic: None
    • EMP/Ion: None
    • Elemental: Very High
    • Electric: None
    • Force: None
    • Acid: None
    • Pressure: None
    • Radiation: None
    • Extreme Heat: None
    • Extreme Cold: Very High
rl7lvJ.gif

• Poncho: The Cloak is a simple traveling poncho, and defends against little more than the elements. It does, however, insulate quiet nicely.
  • Baffleweave: The inclusion of Baffleweave allows the wearer to conceal weapons underneath it more easily. It also allows the wearer to pass Sensors undetected in most cases.
  • Waterproofing: The waterproofing layer allows the Poncho to shed water, and protect the wearer from rain.
rl7SKs.gif

• Utilitarian: The Poncho uses Baffleweave, Wools, and a waterproofing layer to create a poncho that offers excellent Utility for the wearer, primarily allowing the wearer to conceal weapons.
rl7ALN.gif

• Armor: This is a simple Poncho. It offers no defense in combat.
  • Tearable: The material can rip, compromising the effectiveness of the Poncho
rlz7dQ.gif

Created after the introduction of formal robes for the Knights Obsidian, the Traveling cloak is a mark of station among the Knights. Upon their promotion from Squire to Knight, members of the Knights Obsidian are granted a poncho to mark their new rank as a full blooded Knight. A utility garment rather than a piece of armor, the Poncho can help conceal the user and weapons from traditional sensors. Additionally, it functions as a normal poncho, insulating the wearer against cold temperatures, and other elements.

Ravenfire Ravenfire

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, life is rather hectic at the moment and I hardly have a minute to myself.

So after some looking Pinterest seems to be the only viable source I can locate. Pinterest itself, in almost every instance, links back to a site called HippieShop.Com, but direct links bring back a 404 error suggesting that the image is for a product sold on the site that was removed/is no longer available.

Unless you're able to find a more solid source than that, please advise how you would like me to source the image.

Thanks

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Kyyrk Kyyrk

I also attempted to back search the image which only lead to pintrest. So in this case we will leave it as is, since unfortunately the image simply doesn't exist anywhere else.
The rest is good though.
Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom