Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Knight to Remember

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden
Tags: Jax Thio Jax Thio
Armor: father's armor (blaster and flamethrower attachments)
Weapons: Family Blaster, Stun Baton

"I thought you said you had the rest handled, but here I am being chased by like... at least five of them! Probably more!" Shoden half teased, half yelled into her helmet's comlink as she ran. Over her shoulders was an unconcious criminal, surprisingly light on her small frame. Behind her, like she said, was five or so members of the unconcious man's little gang, trying not to hit him as they shot blaster bolts at the retreating girl.

Over the comm came her dad, Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron 's, response. "There's something like five or six times that here, I'm sure you can manage ad'ika. I have all the confidence in you! Now if you'll escuse me, I think these gentlemen just broke out the explosive party favors."

She sighed, though she couldn't help but smile. Her dad never changed. She ducked down into an alleyway in one of the poorer sections of Coruscaunt, and laid the mark (the man she had been carrying) down quickly. "You stay here while I handle your friends, 'kay? 'Kay!"

She unholstered the blaster at her side, set it to stun, and took cover just as the gang members rounded the corner. Blasters all nice and leveled at her obvious cover spot. "I don't suppose you'll just give up and go home will you?

Then blaster fire. Of course not. Oh well.. she tried to peek out and return fire, both with the stun blaster and the wrist blaster on her stump arm... making quite a bit of noise as she did so.

Last edited:
Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

tumblr_pc0e7cUYVg1tovmb9o2_400.gifv

Equipment: Expensive Looking Pajamas Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain
Tag: Shoden Moz Shoden Moz

Jax Thio was snoring.

It had been a long night between deliberating what to do with the Bryn and the Sith whom Jax argued that the Alliance should never go to war to, had jump foolishly into a conflict with a morally questionable ally in the New Imperial Order. The Styggan Campaign was an utter disaster with millions of lives pointlessly wasted. However the Galactic Alliance wanted his help to go to the snowing world of Mygetto and face the Sith once again. Jax continued to sleep pondering on the multiple avenues he had to take. If there was one thing he hated about being a dutiful Jedi was that there was so many commitments that he had to do.

He was only one man yet it felt like he was taking on the weight of the Galaxy. Jairdain Jairdain was right, Jax needed to slow down but he could not, there were many people who were depending on him. If Jax stopped even for a moment, then that meant the Bryn was one step closer in invading the rest of the Galaxy or the Sith thinking of doing a retaliation. One time, Jax fought because he partially sought death now he fought for the people he cared for. Just then, the Jedi awoke to the sounds of blaster fire in the hallway "what the frack!" Jax immediately got up placing on the robes that Jairdain bought for him. It was made of silk that was produced from Naboo, it was comfortable and loose enough for Jax to maneuver around.

Grabbing his Lightsaber, Jax immediately entered the hallway. There wasn't a gang fight in this apartment in years especially now they know that a Jedi resides here. Who would be so stupid enough to open fire. "Whoever is out there," Jax yelled. "You all better disperse right now, I'm giving you one chance to stand down."

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden

"Excellent timing! Made you look!" Shoden shouted out in response to Jax's arrival. Three of the thugs had turned their attention to the Jedi, giving the young woman enough of an opportunity to pop out with reckless abandon. Stun shots from her wrist blaster and pistol slamming into two of them.

The two were knocked out cold immediately, and the remaining thugs began to back up, blasters still leveled at both Shoden and the pajama wearing Jedi knight. Shoden kept herself between the knocked out man she had been carrying and the last few thugs.

"Heyya Mr. Thio, didn't know you lived here. Lovely neighborhood! You mind helping me out a bit? I can give you some candy for it!"

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Expensive Looking Pajamas, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

"Wait a minute!" Jax looked at Shoden his mouth opened a bit watching Shoden and another man that accompanied her be chased by three thugs. A quick glance at them showed to be the Cybersouls gang? Memories of Jax being attacked by them in his apartment resurfaced. "Ugh more of these morons!" Jax said. "Shoden! What the hell is going on?!"

Just then more of the cyber infected thugs came pouring out the hallway about four of them. They began to pelt Jax, Shoden and the man with a array of blaster bolts. "Damn!" a beam of yellow light erupted from Jax's hilt as he began to deflect the on coming blaster fire one of the redirected blaster bolts penetrating a man's chest. "Why do I get the feeling this army of Cybersouls is your doing?!" He growled at Shoden while continued to deflect the blaster bolts. "This chit is going to get me evicted!"

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden

"Well you see this guy having a nice nap by us is wanted on fourty seven different charges of assault, twelve charges of ressisting arrest, five murders, and two counts of drunk and disorderly conduct. Oh, and also the countless charges involved with running a buuunch of the Cybersouls 'business' endeavors. His friends aren't entirely pleased with me taking the bounty."

She dove behind Jax, using the Jedi for protection in addition to her armor. He had the lightsaber, so he could deflect the bolts, right? Well she saw him doing as much right now, so, better he than her! She took potshots with the stun blasters whenever she could get a clean line past him. Like she was very very used to shooting past a man with their lightsaber.

"And you really should blame Dad not me! I was perfectly quiet, it's not my fault dad forgot his blasters weren't silent. Honestly I told him to bring the verpine shattergun but he didn't see it as useful. For a master hunter you'd really think he'd know better, not just me right?"

She wasn't having much luck getting the shots off she needed, they didn't seem to be as affected as they ought to be. "Think you can close the distance along with me? I think the stun baton would work better but I really don't wanna be shot again."

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge

Equipment: Expensive Looking Pajamas, Jax's Prosthetic Arm, Jax's Second Lightsaber, Promise Ring to Jairdain

From the corner of his eye, Jax could see knocked out man whom Shoden was talking about. Normally Bounty Hunters would encase their targets in Carbonite since it made it easier to transport them. It was also pretty expensive to get which is part of the reason why many Bounty Hunters charge fairly high for their work. "Seriously Shoden!" Jax growled deflecting another blaster bolt to a thug's face. "You would think that you would lead a crowd of murderous cyberpunks to a place that's NOT in a crowded area?!"

Shoden Moz

Lady Mischief of Nordel
Shoden

"I kinda tried to! This place is much much less crowded than where we came from. I just couldn't keep running much longer. Besides, theres only nine, sorry eight, of them! Waaaay fewer than Dad's fighting."

She holstered the pistol, still hiding behind Jax as she did so, and retrieved her stun baton. the little extendable club thrummed to life as she watched the cyberpunks. There had to be a pattern to their blasting she could exploit.

"Got it!" She exclaimed with a childlike glee, before rushing past Jax and straight at the cyberpunks. Somehow she managed to duck down past blaster fire, only being pinged a few times on the beskar portions of the armor she had on, and began to jab and smack the gang members with the stun baton.

Which was a lot more effective with prolonged contact than the stun blasters. Just as she said. So effective that after a couple of the thugs could be knocked out, the others began trying go back away from the girl they somehow just couldn't get a good shot on.

"Mister Thio can we clean this up quickly? I'd like to try and call Dad off so he doesn't kill them all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom